With Christmas right around the corner we’re knee-deep in the Holiday season. Even if you’ll be working this Christmas and/or New Year’s it’s tough to avoid all the fun and fanfare of the season.
As part of our little celebration here at Travel Nursing Central, we’ve rounded up a few Holiday-related links we’d like to share with you. Whether purely for fun or loaded with good advice for travel nurses, here are some holiday fun and tips for travel nurses for you to enjoy and/or learn from:
- Aureus Medical Group’s blog offers 10 Steps to Managing Holiday Stress for the Travel Nurse. This is for all travelers, whther “on the job or on the go” this holiday season.
- Travel Nursing Blogs shared this fun video of nurses in a UK hospital parodying Mariah Carey’s “All I Want for Christmas” in their version: “I Don’t Want a Christmas With Flu.”
- Scrubs Mag asked their Facebook fans for their hospital holiday traditions, and received some inspiring and creative answers.
- The Gypsy Nurse offered this post on how to handle spending Christmas alone. The tips are handy as far as what to do over the holidays and how to have the right attitude about flying solo.
- Medical Solutions’ blog shared this funny Christmas medley from their Omaha office.
- TravelNursing.com offered up The Road Warrior’s Guide to Surviving the Holidays, which includes tips for enjoying the holidays wherever you are and tips for staying safe on the road.
- NurseZone.com chimed in with their Travel Nurse’s Wish List, including five Christmas must-haves for travel nurses and five stocking stuffers for travel nurses.
We hope this list provides some education and entertainment for travel nurses over the holidays!