With Thanksgiving just behind us, and Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and New Year’s upon us, it’s a fun time to get swept up in the spirit of the season, regardless of how you choose to celebrate.
Considering the season, I thought this round-up of 7 Holiday posts for travel nurses could be a festive way for nurses everywhere to celebrate the season.
- Aureus shared a post with tips on how to Tackle Your Stress — not Holiday-specific, but since the Holidays can be so stressful, definitely timely and helpful.
- Fastaff’s blog shared this a list of the Top 10 Holiday Gifts for Traveling Nurses.
- Travel Nursing Blogs shared their list of 33 Holiday Movies Travel Nurses Will Love.
- Scrubs Mag invited nurses to Enter to Win the Very Merry Nursesmas Giveaway, where nurses can enter to win scrubs.
- Medical Solutions’ Blog offered tips on How to Make your Location Home for the Holidays, as well as these printable ornaments for those spending the Holidays away from home.
- Diversity Nursing shared the story of a nine-year-old boy who was struck by lightning, but will be home in time for Christmas.
- Finally, check out this heartwarming video of a PICU nurse making the holidays in the hospital brighter by singing to a premature baby.
Have you seen any other great holiday posts? Please feel free to add on to our list of 7 Holiday posts for travel nurses in the comments!