- Travel Nurse Housing http://t.co/ahwOlxb9 #
- Travel Nurse Advice – Travel Nursing Central http://t.co/tFoN4EQT #
- Are Travel Nurses lonely? http://t.co/bPC8Qzim #
- Travel Nurse Housing http://t.co/KkwD7NPS #
- Alternatives to breaching a travel contract? – Travel Nursing Central http://t.co/ZNc3ujwV #
- RT @travelnursing: Daily Tips for Travel Nurses is out! http://t.co/2lnqt19E ▸ Top stories today via @TravelRNCentral #
- RT @travelnursing: Cancelled Travel Nurse Contract? Don’t Panic! #travelnursing http://t.co/aQ7X4jMN #
- Ask a Travel Nurse question here ! http://t.co/c5dPEJKp #
Perhaps you missed some of the exciting travel nursing blogs that were posted this week? Or maybe you just have time to read them all. That’s ok! We’ve picked our top 5 favorite articles from this week that we think you should read. Here there are:
Travel Nursing – Is Your Skill List Up-to-Date?
By Howard, Sunbelt Staffing on October 4th, 2012
So you’re ready to start travel nursing. You’ve got the education and experience, your resume is newly polished and you’ve prepared for those tricky interview questions. Have you forgotten anything?
Cancelled Travel Nurse Contract? Don’t Panic!
Travel Dashboard – Tools for Travelers
Travel Nurse Wellness Tips – Change is good!
Follow the Fall Colors for Your Next Travel Nurse Assignment
- Travel Nursing News http://t.co/rp646yrf #
- Travel Nurse Housing browse and post here! http://t.co/wpLcgmvC #
- RNs now have the power to prescribe birth control in California. http://t.co/Ob7FmBIU #
- Follow the Fall Colors for Your Next Travel Nurse Assignment http://t.co/4FsQFxEA #
- Follow the Fall Colors for Your Next Travel Nurse Assignment http://t.co/loRE8Nbt #
- RT @travelnursing: The Advantages and Disadvantages of Travel Nursing #travelnursing http://t.co/CZ5mk5dE #
- RT @travelnursing: The Advantages and Disadvantages of Travel Nursing http://t.co/YAIMrGBi #
- RT @scrubsmagazine: What is your ideal rotating shift? http://t.co/pKfJx5pC #nursing #NOC #career #
- Follow the Fall Colors for Your Next Travel Nurse Assignment -http://t.co/uIiQV3e7 #
- What it Takes to be a Travel Nurse #travelingnurse http://t.co/rhCFBPbc #
- Rank Travel Nursing Companies – Travel Nursing Central http://t.co/HMTMEU2v #
- Travel Nursing Company Ratings – Travel Nursing Central http://t.co/DtLB0J2g #
- Hospital Rankings – Travel Nursing Central http://t.co/EFoPdzcl #
- Travel Nurse Housing http://t.co/tfPyWufs #
Autumn is now here and we are starting to see it unfold. Scenic drives, long walks with leaves crunching under your feet, hot apple cider… and of course, the changing colors of the trees. They bring a beautiful array of different colored foliage; it’s almost as if someone took a paint brush to the earth. If you are presently trying to decide where to take your next travel nursing assignment or are going to be on the road soon, you may want to consider following the fall colors. Here are some of our favorite spots for the fall season:
The East Coast. Spotlight state: Vermont
The best time to experience this area is the middle of September to end of October. You can look up fall foliage reports from the state foresters to get the inside scoop on where to see the best hues. Practice your swing on some of New England’s most scenic golf courses, or on one of many tennis courts. Take a guided horseback ride, fish in local lakes and streams and pick up some of the maple products that make the state famous.
The Midwest. Spotlight state: Nebraska
When the fall colors blanket the Midwest, there are many opportunities and activities to enjoy the changing scenery. And where better to see the abundance of trees than in the founding Arbor Day state. Pick up fresh fruits and vegetables from farmers’ markets, drive through the wildlife state parks, and enjoy a family outing at a pumpkin patch with bonfires, corn mazes and hayrack rides.
The South. Spotlight state: South Carolina
The colorful foliage displays in the mountains of South Carolina normally peak later in the fall season because of their warm fall weather. In addition to the traditional beauty of fall leaf foliage, the autumn displays feature other picturesque sights as well. Along the coast, the marsh grasses change dramatically from the summer shades of soft greens to shimmering fall hues of gold and amber. Touring the scenic highways and recreation areas is the best way to get your fill of the scenery. Besides the foliage, enjoy visiting South Carolina’s beautiful mountain waterfalls, including Whitewater Falls with a total drop of 900 feet and six of the state’s magnificent State Parks.
The Pacific Northwest. Spotlight state: Oregon
Fiery red, vibrant yellow and rich gold are some of the colors you will see in the Northwest. The display does vary from year to year and the color and duration dependent upon the weather conditions. Dry Indian summers, which often occur in the Northwest, lead to breathtaking hillside panoramas. The Oregon fall color season begins in mid-September and peaks in mid-October. The favorite scenery of the locals is along the Columbia River Gorge, where fall colors are so memorable you will never forget.