Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: RCM Healthcare
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||4.8|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||4.9|
|10. Assignment selection available||4|
|12. Insurance plan||4.1|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||5|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||4.6|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||4.6|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||90.8(10)||(0)|
Return to top of page
- I have worked with RCM on 2 out of 4 assignments and have only used different agencies for location.
The pay rates are GREAT. Aya was quoting me 600$ dollars LESS a week compared to the rate I got from RCM.
The people at RCM are reliable, friendly and supportive. Krystal is my recruiter and she is amazing.
I was injured on the job and there was no run around from RCM. They were helpful and had me in touch with workers comp immediately.
I have never taken housing or insurance from RCM so I can't speak to that.
I would highly recommend RCM to fellow travelers. 03/19/2017
- Wonderful to work with, was able to get submitted by them very quickly. Helped set up all of my pre appointments and screenings. Pay rate is GREAT 05/16/2016
- Josh, our recruiter, has always been upfront and on our side. He has been fair, kind and honest. Always paid on time, with no issues. I highly recommend. 05/13/2016
- I have such a great recruiter, Josh Boederder. Travel nursing has been a great experience this far! Thank you! 05/13/2016
- have had a great experience so far 05/13/2016
- I love LIZ 05/13/2016
- My recruiter is nice, but inexperienced, she leaves out a lot of information, tends to ignore requests. The agency did not submit my enrollment for insurance, did not admit to it, nor apologize.
My recruiter was much more accommodating before the assignment. After the contract, she doeant work as hard. Chose company housing, on the Friday before the start of the assignment, at 1530, I called my new apartment to change my move in elevator reservation. It was then that I had discovered my lease had not been signed by them. Had I been an hour later, I would have been in a hotel for the weekend.
My pay has always been on time, and accurate. Their rate was the highest for this position. That is the only positive from this experience. The position is one I brought to them, with the option for multiple renewals. Unfortunately, I probably will not renew, simply based on this agency's ineptitude. 12/06/2015
- Lots of support from my recruiter. 03/18/2015
- this is my first time working with RCM and they have been very good to me. Found a contract quickly and moved on it. worked to get me help with travel to workplace. THank you RCM! 03/10/2015
- My recruiter is amazing! She is very helpful, honest and checks in with me frequently while on assignment. 03/10/2015
Click here for advertising info