Travel Nursing Hospital
ranking will be averaged and updated on a continual basis. The highest score for
a hospital is 100.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Billings Clinic
Feel free to rank any
hospital. You are not limited to the ones below.
(within 1 year)
|1. Friendliness and acceptance of travelers by staff||3.3|
|2. How open are they to allowing you to expand your skills while traveling?||3.3|
|3. Hospital Technology||3.3|
|4. Location (A nice area to live)||3.7|
|5. Cafeteria food||3.2|
|7. Physical layout of hospital effecient||3.7|
|8. Hospital appeal (looks)||4.2|
|9. Hospital orientation geared toward travelers?||2.7|
|10. Simplicity being initiated into the system (Do you have to do lots of unneccessary paperwork, drug testing, criminal background checks, etc. in addition to what the agency requires before you can start working?)||3.5|
|11. Reputation of the hospital||3.7|
|12. How nice are the doctors to staff||4|
|13. Friendliness of staffing office||3.8|
|14. Happy with the work scheduling procedure?||2.7|
|15. How efficient is their system so you can get your job done?||4|
|16. Adequacy of their nurse to patient ratio||3.8|
|17. How well staffed are they||3.5|
|18. How happy were you with your workload?||3.7|
|19. Staff morale (overall)||3.2|
|20. To what extent would you recommend this hospital to other travelers?||2.7|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||69(6)||(0)|
Return to top of page
- I worked in the ED department(s) in the hospital. The managers of the Department are incompetent at best, the one manager has almost no floor experience and because they are a magnet hospital they will nitpick you to death like oh you got the stemi pt to the cath lab in 15 minutes totally rockstar, but you forgot the UA so I am writing you up type shit! Some really bad old staff that needs to be moved out of their positions. They abuse their power and take no patients and take long breaks so you can't find them. They cherry pick the triage pts for their friends and KILL travelers and new nurses under the weight of psych patients and high acuity patients and they do not care. They have issues with favoritism and there is no consequence to the favored. It was unbearable. 03/08/2019 Housing was approximately - mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was -. Housing was located in city of -. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 1. I didn't take housing but there is a huge homeless problem and drug problem here and be very diligent to find safe housing. It is a very crime prevalent city.
You could find a safe apartment furnished for 800-1000 a month easily.
- I worked in the Ortho neuro department(s) in the hospital. I worked Ortho neuro. I was told everything I wanted to hear during the phone interview. Got to the hospital I was scheduled nights like we talked about. Next schedule I was to go to days NOPE. STILL ON NIGHTS. I asked about it and it was “i need you on nights’ not only nights but every weekend and nights. I had no more than 3 days off in a row and was schedule a 5 night stretch. You do not make out your schedule they tell you when and where you will work. Because of the fact that they have a tendency to not tell you the truth I would say skip it. Go somewhere else than coming here and getting screwed and having to find some where else to go. Every traveler that I talked to had the same complaint. Schedule was every weekend and scheduling against what is in the contract. 02/22/2019 Housing was approximately 1 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Private. Housing was located in city of Billings. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 5. Housing was move in ready. Everything stocked.
- I worked in the Endoscopy department(s) in the hospital. Talented staff & beautiful facility. Plans to upgrade department & EMR system in the works. Morale poor. The toxic few in the department are long time employees that don't accept change & are bullies. Management is weak. They are aware of the problem people, but are desperate for staff, so they permit the unprofessional behavior. The department has a reputation of being known as "the shark tank". 08/06/2017 Housing was approximately 1 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Air B. Housing was located in city of Billings . On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 5. Beautiful 2 bed 2 bath condo in walking distance of hospital. Fully furnished.
- I worked in the Oncology/Med department(s) in the hospital. n/a 07/30/2016 Housing was approximately 2 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was n/a. Housing was located in city of Billings. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 3. Hard to find furnished housing in this city. I went through craigslist, and it worked out well.
- I worked in the IPM department(s) in the hospital. Staff was very helpful and intelligent. Loved the people my wife I worked with. This may be a place we pick to settle down. 08/30/2015 Housing was approximately 10 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Eaglecliff Ranch. Housing was located in city of Lockwood. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 5. It was a cabin on a 1200 acre ranch great little place.
- I worked in the OR department(s) in the hospital. Most of the staff was friendly. Orientation left a lot to be desired, they gave me a 3 min overview of Cerner and left the details to whom ever I worked with, let's just say that was not the best training strategy. 12/15/2014 Housing was approximately 12 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Marriott we procured our own housing . Housing was located in city of 125,000. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 4. Indoor pool, workout room, breakfast daily 7 days a week, dinner 3 nights a week. Laundry room available, very nice staff, excellent room!!
Click here for advertising info