Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Company Review of: Host Healthcare
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||4.6||4.8|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||4.8||4.9|
|10. Assignment selection available||4.7||4.8|
|12. Insurance plan||4.6||4.7|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||4.9||4.9|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||4.9||5.0|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||4.9||5.0|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||96.3(300)||98.3(122)|
Return to top of page
- Linsday is AMAZING! She's so personable and is a JOY to work with! I love this company and I love feeling like I'm apart of a family instead of another worker to an agency. They're the best! 08/14/2020
- Makena Matousek is the best recruiter thus far!!!! 08/12/2020
- Caitlin Pullen is my recruiter for Host and I could not be any happier! She is on top of everything and always helps find the exact contract that I need! Shes super easy to work with and very friendly! I definitely recommend her and Host for any travel contracts! 08/07/2020
- This is my first experience as a traveling nurse. My recruiter, Makena Matousek, has been amazing! She has helped me through every step of the way at all times of the day. I don’t know if she is ever not working! She really worked hard at getting me my first assignment. Made me feel like I was the only person she was working for. 08/07/2020
- My experience with Host has been great. My recruiter, Caitlin Pullen, is amazing. She is very diligent, honest, and considerate of my needs. I highly recommend the company and Caitlin! 08/07/2020
- Starting on my first travel assignment in 2020, I was nervous about transitioning from my staff job in New York City to travel nursing but Lisette Dominguez instantly made me feel like I was in the right hands. Given the climate of the world, it felt like a once in a lifetime to start travel nursing in the midst of all the crisis contracts. She walked me through the entire process, with my best interests in mind and stayed on top of advocating for me in spite of any hurdles. I am a strong believer in professional trust and work ethic. Lisette and I do both our parts in working together well. She made sure I was taken care of and always checked in with me. Her communication ability is top notch. She has become not only a recruiter for me as a new traveler, but also as a friend. I am grateful for meeting her and having her along my journey. I highly recommend senior recruiter, Lisette from Host Healthcare to any first-time or experienced traveler. 08/05/2020
- This is my first time traveling and I have heard of numerous requirements needed before getting accepted for travel nurse position. Meredith S. helped make the application experience easy. She is so responsive to all of my concerns and questions (and there were a lot!) and found a perfect assignment for me. 08/05/2020
- Lisette Dominguez, at Host Healthcare, reached out to me last month. This is the first time I have considered travel nursing and Lisette has been amazing! She is in contact with me on a regular basis, doing her best to find the right position for me. She is honest and thorough. She is understanding about my needs and desires for a certain place to get an assignment. She really has been as incredible resource and friend through this process. Thank you Lisette!! 08/04/2020
- Lisette has been nothing but help and so sweet. She has been helping me make this transition as easy as possible 08/04/2020
- Host healthcare is one of a kind! Hesitant at first to start a new job, Host did a great job of putting my stress at ease. Lindsay Jackson, my recruiter, went up and beyond to make the process easy and straightforward. Being on the east coast with a three hour difference, Lindsay still replied back at 4am when I needed help. Thank you Host! 08/03/2020
- As a first time travel nurse, I was both nervous and pretty uninformed about the whole process. While a lot of other agencies and recruiters blew me off, Jenna Gullickson at Host was amazing from day one. She took the time to explain how everything worked to me, and worked with me to find an assignment that fit me. Throughout my assignment, Jenna was available what seemed like 24/7 and worked hard to make sure everything went smoothly from the company's end. All my questions were answered promptly, and my pay was always on time and correct. Really couldn't ask for more. If I do end up travelling again I will definitely be traveling with Host! 07/29/2020
- Excellent agency. My recruiter Lindsey Jackson went above and beyond to find me a suitable travel assignment. She is a very responsive and caring recruiter. Very easy to talk to, very patient and professional. I highly recommend Lindsey and Host healthcare. 07/19/2020
- Lindsay Jackson is Great to work with! She worked so hard to get me the job I wanted in the facility I desired! I would recommend this company to anyone looking to start traveling or looking for a new company to work for. 07/16/2020
- My recruiter, Sarah, is someone I can trust. Her communication and persistence are the main reasons I was able to get the pay, shift, and location I wanted. Although I worked with two other recruiters, Sarah proved to me that working only with host is my best option for my next assignment. 07/10/2020
- The process of selecting a travel nursing company can be overwhelming, but as soon as I spoke to Nicole Aston with Host Healthcare, I knew I had found my home :) She immediately made me feel comfortable and excited to get started. In fact, I landed my current (and first) contract the day after I talked to her for the first time! I am still in shock about that one. She is efficient and she's been available every time I have had a question. She has checked up on me multiple times during this contract just to see how things are going. Just a few days ago, she called to tell me that a significant pay increase had been negotiated for us, in the middle of our contract! That was a nice surprise. There are numerous reasons I would recommend Host Healthcare and Nicole, and the above are just a few. I am so happy I found this company and will definitely continue traveling with them. 06/30/2020
- I wanted to personally mention my recruiter Nicole Aston, who has helped me throughout my whole travel nursing process. She has been nothing but supportive, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic since she started working with me to find my perfect assignment. I know she works tirelessly to make sure I get the best out each contract and I am so appreciative of all that she and Host Healthcare has done for me, especially during this pandemic. I know I can trust that she will do her very best with finding each assignment and I am so happy I chose to use Host as my travel nursing company. 06/30/2020
- Great company to work for! Kathryn, my recruiter was amazing! She really did her best to find the best fit for me in terms of assignment, location, and rate. New hire process can be arduous, especially under short time constraints but, it was made painless because of the assistance they provided in getting appointments made etc. 06/29/2020
- Nicole Aston is our rep and she is a high energy fireball who gets things done! 06/28/2020
- Host Healthcare is an amazing travel agency and I am so thankful for the opportunity to work with it. I am an ICU nurse. When COVID 19 outbreak was peaking and NYC needed nurses, I only had 6 months of experience. I was desperate to help but every agency that I have applied for turned me down for the lack of experience. Then, I was given the phone number of my amazing recruiter from Host Healthcare, Sarah Anderson. From the beginning, she was very professional and yet very personable which made it easy to work with her. She listened to what I wanted and needed. It took her about a week to get me all set up for a contract to an ICU in NYC. She has always kept in touch with me through the entire process and has always been available to help me and to answer my work-related questions. I love working with Sarah and the Host Healthcare in general. I definitely recommend them! 06/27/2020
- I love travel nursing with Host Healthcare. Sara is very knowledgeable and very helpful. 06/26/2020
- My experience with Host Healthcare has been great. My recruiter Sarah Anderson was extremely helpful and kept me informed of everything I needed. 06/25/2020
- I’m on my second contract with Host Health Care! My recruiter Sarah Anderson is the best! From the start she was friendly, always available and able to answer all my concerns and questions! She helpEd me find great job assignments and areas that fit what I love! Also when I first starting looking into travel nurses I never felt that she was nagging or overbearing like other companies made me feel. I appreciate all she has done and recommend anyone looking into traveling with Host Health Care to get with Sarah!! 06/25/2020
- Nicole Aston is amazing at her job!! 06/24/2020
- This was my first time looking for a position as a travel nurse. My recruiter, Kathryn, made everything smooth for me. She was the perfect amount of persistent when contacting me and she was very diligent in searching for positions that met my skill set. I would recommend her and Host Healthcare for your travel nursing needs! 06/21/2020
- Amanda Apgar is amazing and so knowledgeable! During the hard times finding a job during Covid, she got my travel partner and I jobs and with really great pay! I’d recommend her (with Host Healthcare) every time! She’s simply the best! 06/19/2020
- enjoy working with Lindsay Jackson! 06/19/2020
- Megan SOHL the best recruiter that I ever had in years of traveling 06/19/2020
- I am a first time traveler and was apprehensive about the process in the beginning. During the time that I initially considered making the transition, I had heard about a few different agencies through word of mouth from other travelers. Once I started researching, I was surprised to find that SO many available options exist! I was referred to Host Healthcare and my recruiter, Nicole Aston by friends at work. From day one, Nicole has been reliable, professional, honest, hardworking, amiable, and a wonderful sense of support. Anytime a question or issue arises, I know that she is a text or phone call away. It would be an understatement to say that Nicole works to the best of her ability. She goes above and beyond to fulfill the needs of her travelers. My fiancé and I have started this travel journey together and we are truly lucky to have joined Host & Nicole! 06/19/2020
- MY recruiter is awesome. Keeping me informed all the time and reacheable when I needed her. Thank you. 06/18/2020
- Host Healthcare and Amanda Apgar have been such amazing tool to gain success in the travel nursing industry. Amanda is someone that goes above and beyond for those she recruits. I feel heard and advocated for working with her. The simplicity of working with HOST healthcare from a different company was seamless. I couldn’t be more thankful to be working alongside both Amanda and Host! 06/18/2020
- This is my first time working with Host healthcare and I have nothing but positive experiences thus far. My awesome recruiter is Elana and she has been very responsive and supportive from the start. I came to Host being very specific about a contract I wanted and they accomodated my needs, clarified my concerns and delivered the contract effectively. My pay is fair, I love the premium overtime, (where over 36h is paid OT) paychecks were accurate and on time (even if I was a day late submitting my timecard), electronic timecard is a nice plus. Benefits are typical, but an available 401 K plan would be nice. 06/17/2020
- I was canceled from a travel contract and was having issues finding placement with other travel agencies. My wife and I received a phone call from Nicole Aston, an amazing recruiter, at around 9pm PST and she spoke with us for 2 hours learning about us and finding out what we were interested in. She set up our profiles for us, which was a huge timesaver. It was after midnight her time when we ended the call but I felt like I was in great hands. In less than 48 hours I received an amazing contract. My wife also received one that she enjoys. When Nicole called us, she was genuinely ecstatic for us. It meant a lot to both of us. I highly recommend Host Healthcare and Nicole Aston specifically! 06/17/2020
- Host Healthcare is a great company to work with. In my years of working as a traveling nurse, Host has proven its self to have fantastic employees and resources. My recruiter Vendi is top notch in every way!
- Caitlin Pullen has been an absolute gem. Incredibly helpful, personable, and answers every time I call. 06/17/2020
- It's so important to feel comfortable with a recruiter. Never have I felt pressured into an assignment with Host. More importantly, my recruiter Emily Pahl has been a wonderful guide during my travel nurse experiences. Emily is a no B.S. kind of gal, puts in work for me behind the scenes, and makes me feel valued. Emily literally found me a job the same day I got a crisis contract cancelled. Couldn't ask for a better recruiter who cares about my goals. 06/16/2020
- Best recruiter, always in contact, sincere, professional, supportive and down to earth! Thanks Makena Matousek (Senior Recruiter, Host Healthcare) I appreciate you! 06/16/2020
- First time traveler! Host has made the process a breeze with clear communication and fast response times. My recruiter, Susan Batterman, is awesome! She’s very attentive, helpful, and advocates for her travelers. You can tell she cares about her travelers because she is seemingly available at all times and can get answers fast. You should sign with Host and ask for Susan! 06/16/2020
- I have been working with Meredith from Host healthcare and she has been attentive, helpful and reliable. I have had great rapport with her and feel that she did get me a contract that fit my needs. Thanks, Host Healthcare. 06/15/2020
- I can’t say enough good things about Host Healthcare, all because of Chloe Pietrandrea! She has been a wonderful recruiter and friend the past 5 months. I am new to the travel nursing world, and she always makes sure I am comfortable and safe along my journey. Not only is she a great recruiter, but she also checks in personally and truly cares about my well being. I can’t thank Chloe enough for all the work she has done to get me my perfect assignment, and I would HIGHLY recommend her to any new or seasoned traveler ?? 06/10/2020
- Kristie Ernau is the only recruiter I have worked with the past 2 years and she has been amazing! I can't recommend her enough! I have sent 2 nurses over to her for their first assignment and I've heard nothing but good things from them. She is a great middle (wo)man between the other departments at HOST, especially during the on boarding process. 06/10/2020
- Lindsay Jackson, recruiter, is incredibly personable and knowledgeable in her field. Shall I decide to become a travel nurse again, I would be more than happy to work with her. 06/05/2020
- My recruiter Kyra Philips was fantastic! 05/28/2020
- Thanks to my recruiter Caitlin Pullen with HOST healthcare I’ve finally found the travel agency that works for me. She supports me and tends to my needs, like she really cares about me as an individual. Thanks to her, I feel safe as a travel nurse 05/27/2020
- My agent helped land a great spot, Caitlin Pullen has my recommendation. After getting cancelled from another agency and another on my assignments, ms.pullen found a stable assignment :) 05/27/2020
- I have worked with Host Healthcare on a couple of different assignments and they have been absolutely amazing. My recruiter Erin Sills is AMAZING!!!! She always has my back and is available when I need her most!! Erin has been great on my last assignment working the COVID ICUs in NYC making sure I had the PPE I needed, making sure things were going alright work wise and personally with all the things that were going on. I would recommend Host and Erin to anyone looking to travel!!! Great company and great recruiter!!! 05/25/2020
- I can't speak highly enough about Host Healthcare and more specifically my recruiter, Jenna Gullickson. I found Host through a larger database for travel RN jobs, and now that I am working with them for my first ever travel assignment, I can't imagine I'd ever go with a different agency (or anyone other than Jenna)! Jenna has been kind, responsive, professional yet personable, and my personal champion through this process (made even more complicated by COVID-19). Jenna updated me so regularly while I was applying to jobs, was always incredibly responsive via text, and quick to call with updates. I felt so taken care of and felt like there was so much leg work being done for me, I couldn't believe there wasn't more that I needed to do! Now that I'm on my assignment Jenna checks in on me regularly and I feel so confident that if I ever need anything she will fight to make sure I am well taken care of. I truly can't recommend Host Healthcare and recruiter Jenna Gullickson any more highly! 05/21/2020
- I volunteered for the Covid crisis in New York, and I have been working on an all covid unit. Host Healthcare was wonderful, and my manager, Nicole Aston, made everything reachable, efficient, and successful. I highly recommend this agency. 05/21/2020
- I recently finished my first travel assignment and I had a great experience, much thanks to my amazing recruiter Nicole Aston with Host Healthcare! As a newbie I had many questions and she was always very patient with me. She took the time to walk me through the whole process, what to expect along the way, and she was always an easy phone call away. If she didn’t know the answer she would find out and get back to me asap. She would check in on me throughout the assignment to make sure I was comfortable and not having any issues. I highly recommend Nicole, especially for new travelers! 05/18/2020
- Chris Maiorano was awesome, stayed in constant contact, and was very encouraging and knowledgeable. 11/10 recommend 05/15/2020
- I am currently on my first travel assignment ever, and I am so glad that I chose Host Healthcare. At first I was a little hesitant to start traveling, but Caitlin Pullen, my recruiter has been nothing but amazing! She is kind, patient and attentive. She walked me through each step from beginning to end, and now I am at a hospital that I absolutely love! Caitlin gets the job done. She gets you exactly what you want and need. Not to mention the pay is amazing, and I couldn’t have asked for a better traveling opportunity. 05/11/2020
- Host Healthcare provides extremely personalized time to their travel nurses. This was my first time traveling (also during the pandemic), and my agent, Micaela, did the most amazing job talking me through the logistics of everything and was very transparent about it all. I will most definitely continue to use Host Healthcare. 05/09/2020
- Micaela Bruno has been the single most helpful Travel Nurse agent ever!
Some of her top qualities (couldn’t list them all if I tried) are that she is very easy to communicate with—she made herself readily available by phone, email, and text.; and along those lines she was quick to answer questions and update us with important information. She worked hard to grant our requested and needs as they popped up, and did everything on her end to make things as painless as possible on our end! She was quite personable, and took additional time out of her already busy day to call and check up on me to see how I was doing, and how I was feeling. She is so friendly and thoughtful and there’s no way I could have done any of this without her help every (tedious) step of the way. I would recommend her to anyone who asked me of a good travel nurse recruiter, and think the world of her as a person! Host Healthcare is lucky to have her as an employee. 05/06/2020
- So, I recently decided to take a dive into the travel nursing world - I entered my information onto a website and Caitlin Pullen was one of the first people to contact me, and let you tell meI'm so grateful for that! Caitlin has a way of explaining things that makes everything so clear and easy to understand, and she'd always available when you have any questions or concerns. Literally, I can text or email her a question and within minutes she has an answer, she goes out of her way to help - and I feel like she genuinely cares about her clients! Not only is she professional, but she's also super personable! I signed my first contract with Host this past month - and I can't wait to continue to work with Caitlin! 04/22/2020
- Great company to work for! Vendi got me what i wanted and took good care of me! She is awesome! 04/19/2020
- This was my first travel experience ever and I am SOOOO happy I did it with Host Healthcare! My recruiter, Micaela Bruno, was honestly the best! My entire experience was seamless without any issues or hiccups. Micaela was extremely supportive and helpful throughout the journey. She was well informed, quick to respond, and helpful in any way she could be. The company was very professional and supportive (especially during this crazy pandemic). I was very impressed with how well this company treated and cared for their travelers. I will definitely be traveling with Micaela and Host Healthcare again! 04/16/2020
- My recruiter Chris made this a positive first experience. He goes above and beyond to make sure he answers questions timely, checks on me frequently, and keeps me up to date with information. 03/31/2020
- I will soon begin my first contract with Host Healthcare. Transitioning from one company to another in the past has been difficult, thankfully that has not been my experience working with Host and my recruiter Caitlin Pullen. Caitlin has made me feel supported from the first day I contacted her by always being available to answer questions and going that extra mile to find the contract that met all of my expectations. Even during the on-boarding process Caitlin has kept in contact whether just to see how I am doing or to remind me that she is there for me.This transition has been smooth and pain free thanks in huge part to Caitlin, I would definitely recommend her to anyone out there looking for a fresh start! ? 03/25/2020
- Love working with host. My recruiter Caitlin has been so helpful! 03/25/2020
- I enjoy my recruiter and the pay is good. Probably not the best insurance options. 03/12/2020
- Host healthcare and especially my Recruiter Cloe Pietrandrea are are exception t this industry standard.
They have gone above and beyond in representing me and my nursing career. Cloe has shown me what I can only say is excellence. She has encouraged me, gone above the standard contract benefits, and treated me with so much kindness and trust.
Don't take my word for it call Host and Cloe and see for your self. 03/04/2020
- Chris Maiorano has been absolutely wonderful! This is my boyfriend and my first time travel nursing, and of all the company recruiters we spoke with for other companies, Chris has made us feel the most comfortable and confident. Right away you know he has a lot of experience in his position and he has kept in constant email and phone contact. Chris has made our experience top notch and should be highly considered when using Host Healthcare! 02/28/2020
- Working with Host healthcare has been a great experience for me. My recruiter, Caitlin Pullen, is what made me choose Host - she is transparent and clearly explains things in ways that are relevant to my situation! Im grateful to have her on my side going through this travel experience! 02/25/2020
- Working with my recruiter Caitlin Pullen for Host Healthcare has been an amazing experience. When I need something done, she is on it. When I have a question, she answers it or gets someone who knows the answer to call me right back. I am very happy with Caitlin, she is very personal as well as professional and efficient at her job. Come and work with us at Host Healthcare! 02/18/2020
- My experience with Host Healthcare has been great! My recruiter, Caitlin Pullen, has been so helpful and resourceful. I was nervous starting my first travel nursing assignment but she has made everything go super easy and kept me informed. Super thankful to have her during this process. You can’t go wrong with choosing Host! 02/18/2020
- Host is awesome. They were my first travel company I used after much research/talking with other travel nurses. My recruiter was Caitlin and she makes sh* happen, even with hospitals that are so hard to get into. She’s always maintained professionalism while also being someone you can depend on, get support from and have in your corner. It’s hard to choose from so many travel agencies out there but this company has one of the best pay packages amongst all, especially in Southern California, and just overall makes the process super easy/smooth, for us nurses who really don’t want to have so much hassle in the process. Great company to work with, would highly recommend you check them out as a travel nurse 02/18/2020
- Chris Maiorano is a great Recurtier 02/15/2020
- I am new to the travel nurse thing, I am currently in my first assignment with my boyfriend who is also a travel nurse. We have had Chloe Pietandrea as a recruiter and she has been WONDERFUL! We had some difficulties getting us both an assignment in the same place due to various reasons, and Chloe has been nothing but supportive and helpful in trying to find something that would work for us. I would definitely recommend Host and specifically Chloe for anyone wanting to travel! 02/14/2020
- Starting out as a new traveler was extremely overwhelming. There were a ton of phone calls and ups and downs. Chloe my recruiter was super helpful and optimistic. She worked really hard to get me where I wanted to be and in the end it all paid off. Thanks again!!! It was a great experience with the personnel and company. 02/14/2020
- Starting out as a new traveler was extremely overwhelming. There were a ton of phone calls and ups and downs. Chloe my recruiter was super helpful and optimistic. She worked really hard to get me where I wanted to be and in the end it all paid off. Thanks again!!! It was a great experience with the personnel and company. 02/14/2020
- My overall experience with Host Healthcare and working with my recruiter Caitlin Pullen has been amazing! Everyone that I have talked to through Host Healthcare has been super helpful and has gone out of their way to help me in my career as a new traveling radiation therapist, especially my recruiter Caitlin! Thank you so much for all that you have done for me, and always being readily available to answer any questions or concerns that I had and for continually checking in on me while on my first assignment! I truly appreciate all that you do! :) 02/13/2020
- Jenna Gullickson, my recruiter, was amazing! She went above and beyond and was such a pleasure to work with! 02/12/2020
- There is no question how much Host Healthcare appreciates the nurses they employ. Kaylan Duffy (Recruitment Director) has always had my best interest in mind with every contract I have undertaken. I can honestly say, you will never work with a better recruiter than Kaylan. It is people like her that make Host Healthcare the most premiere nurse staffing agency in the profession. 02/10/2020
- I cannot speak highly enough of this company. They go above and beyond to care for their employees, doing everything they say they will. My recruiter Amanda Apgar is the best, always making sure I had everything I needed everywhere I went. ❤️ 02/10/2020
- I recommend Caitlin to anyone who asks me about travel nursing. She's so great, easy to talk to, professional, and efficient. 01/17/2020
- I am so thankful for this organization. So personal and professional! 01/16/2020
- My recruiter is Alex Crisler. Alex is smart and professional. More importantly, Alex is caring and compassionate about nurses. For. example when I explained why it was important for me to me to be in a specific area, Alex worked really hard to make it happen. As long as Alex is with Host Healthcare, I'm with Host Healthcare. Thank you Host and thank you Alex for your kindness and hard work to serve travel nurses like myself. :) 01/16/2020
- I’m a very new travel nurse so while I don’t have anything to compare this experience with, I can say host healthcare has made EVER step of this comfortable. My recruiter, Hunter Hopkins, has made sure I’m fully informed and up to date on all my paperwork to ensure a quick and easy start. He promptly answered all my questions (even the really simple stupid ones). I highly recommend host healthcare for all travelers but especially new travelers. 01/13/2020
- In October 2019,I literally asked Google for the top travel nursing company in California, and Host Healthcare popped up. I reviewed travel nursing comments and found important questions to ask when signing up with a company. My recruiter, who I refer now to as my friend, instead of "my recruiter", has been amazing from the first day I started talking with her. Jenna Gullickson, answered all my questions, and if she couldn't answer them, she knew who could. She was so sweet to text me on my first day of work to wish me luck, knowing it was my first assignment. Even now, half way through my contract, she texts me to check in. Host Healthcare has been very supportive and amazing with helping me start my new nursing journey. I am so happy with how nice everyone has been, and how dedicated they are to their employees.I have already referred two nurses, to Host Healthcare, one of which has already contacted Jenna. I have had a rough couple of years, losing my house in the Camp Fire in Northern CA in 2018, then losing my husband to cancer in May 2019. I really appreciate Jenna just being there for me, work related or not. She is so easy going and easy to talk to and TRULY appreciated. 01/13/2020
- Jessica Regester has been great! Easy to work with, accessible and able to answer my questions. Even though she came in at the end of my contract as my other recruiter went out on maternity leave, she took a genuine interest to listen and help me with whatever she could. I am grateful for this! Would highly recommend her! 01/10/2020
- Host Healthcare helped me start my travel nurse career. I spoke with other companies and felt that Host Healthcare did the best job in meeting my career travel RN needs. I would recommend this company and my recruiter Chris Maiorano. He was professional and always available if I had any questions. 01/10/2020
- Chelsea Coddington has been a wonderful recruiter so far. Very helpful and realistic! It’s nice to deal with someone who genuinely wants you to be on their team and aren’t in it just for the money! 01/10/2020
- I’ve recently started my very first travel assignments and there is absolutely no possible way I could’ve done it without my recruiter, Kaylan Duffy from Host Healthcare. She basically held my hand throughout the entire process, was incredibly honest and forthcoming, but was incredibly supportive and wonderful. When she went on vacation that she had been planning for a year, she made sure that I was taken care of and that I was able to reach someone if I had a problem. During that time, I did have a problem and for people ended up calling me back to make sure I was OK. This company is outstanding and I could not recommend Host Healthcare and my Recruiter, Kaylan Duffy enough! 12/30/2019
- I was lucky enough to be introduced to Host Healthcare by a close friend from nursing school. She had already done all of her homework in comparing companies and was with the same recruiter for three years. I have heard horror stories of recruiters abandoning their travelers mid-assignment but I knew I could trust my friend’s recommendation to work with Kaylan Duffy at Host. 4 months in and I feel already like part of a family. Kaylan is not only great at what she does but also makes you feel like you have a friend- even when you’re in strange and new places. Host treats their travelers very well with individualized attention tailored to their needs and preferences. I am so pleased with my experience! 12/29/2019
- It's been nothing but a great pleasure working with Host healthcare. My recruiter Kaylan Duffy has been very supportive and helpful in transitioning into my new position as a traveler nurse. The pay rate is great and I am very happy with the assignment they got me. 12/27/2019
- Hi. I’m a travel L&D RN working with Host Healthcare. I have loved working with this company. I talked with multiple agencies and ended up choosing Host because of their employees. My recruiter Jenna is absolutely amazing! She’s made travel life so easy. She’s such a joy to talk to and truly cares about my travel experience. Always available, friendly, and so sweet! She helped me get the exact travel contract that I wanted. Wouldn’t work with anyone else. I highly recommend. 12/26/2019
- Chloe Pietrandrea has been absolutely great and easy to work with! You can tell she cares about her work and her nurses. She guaranteed us a job where we wanted to go and you better believe we got the job! 12/26/2019
- My agent Jenna Gullickson from Host Healthcare has been great! She started me out with my first travel assignment and has been supportive all the way. She answered all the questions I had, along with answers to questions that I didn't know i had! I'm grateful for how patient she has been with me as I tend to put things last minute, but I could always count on her to remind me of what I needed to do for my assignments. Extra points for also checking in on me and seeing how my experience is going!
- I love my recruiter Caitlyn Pullen! She’s very easy to talk to and always goes above and beyond for me! 12/17/2019
- Host Health Care is amazing! My recruiter, Kaylan Duffy has been a major help. Answered all my questions as a first time traveler, and really helped me to know what to expect. She's been nothing but honest, and always available! Couldn't imagine working with anyone else. 12/17/2019
- Host Healthcare was so great to me during my first travel assignment! Jenna spent so much time and was always available for me when I needed her! Your first assignment as a travel nurse is scary with a lot of unknowns! She was so great in walking me through every step and always finding other sources when it was beyond her. I can’t recommend Jenna with Host healthcare enough to any travel nurses! 12/13/2019
- My travel partner and I have been traveling with Host for about a year now, and they have been awesome! My recruiter, Caitlin Pullen, is the best! She works great with travel pairs, she's able to find us both jobs in the cities we want. She's knowledgable about all things travel nursing, and she advocates for us to get the best possible pay package. She's easy to talk to, and actually listens to your wants/needs. She is an absolute asset to Host. W e really appreciate all her hard work! 12/12/2019
- My recruiter Chelsea Coddington is the best! She always works hard to find me the exact assignment I am looking for! Chelsea is always checking in to make sure things are going well at my current facility and if there’s anything I need. If you are a new or experienced traveler and want someone who will be in your corner working to find you your perfect assignment, reach out to Chelsea with Host Healthcare! 12/11/2019
- Working with Host has honestly been one of the best decisions of my career. When I first started traveling, I had no idea what I was doing. They were so patient with me and explained everything so well. My recruiter is also always been available whether I'm calling or texting whenever I have a problem. Through my travels, I've met nurses who have told me that their recruiters can get me more money and better benefits than Host. Being new at the process, I checked out the companies to make sure I made the right decision. I'm not going to trash talk other companies, but I will say that after researching 4 popular travel nurse companies, Host offered me way more than any of these other companies offered. I plan on sticking with Host Healthcare because they've earned my trust, which is a quality trait that the world is generally lacking nowadays. 12/11/2019
- I have been so happy with Caitlin Pullen as my recruiter with Host Healthcare. She has a wealth of knowledge and is an excellent resource for me during my assignment. Host is consistently one of the highest paying agencies and I credit Caitlin for always getting me the best pay package possible. 12/10/2019
- Caitlin Pullen is my recruiter. 12/09/2019
- Kayana Quick is an amazing recruiter. I'm thankful that I had her help and guidance as I embarked on my travel nursing journey this year. She was so attentive and transparent about what I should expect along the way. Kayana was also diligent when searching for new positions and locations. I was never stressed or overwhelmed during the process of searching and interviewing for positions. With Kayana's help I managed to enjoy a whole year of traveling and I honestly couldn't have chose a better recruiter. I would definitely recommended Host Healthcare and Kayana for all those planning on embarking on a travel nurse journey. 11/27/2019
- Micaela Bruno my recruiter and Host rock! 11/26/2019
- HOST Healthcare has many things that make them a cut above other agencies I have worked with. My recruiter, Caitlin Pullen, has been such an awesome resource for any questions I have and for helping me find an assignment when needed. She even recently helped me get an assignment within a few days of when I contacted her for help! She is quick to respond and has always answered my questions and resolved any issues with a smiling face! Thanks Caitlin and HOST!! 11/19/2019
- Chloe Pietrandrea is a great recruiter at Host Healthcare! She is very knowledgeable. She is easy to get a hold of and quick to receive necessary information from. She works hard to find the appropriate contract that fits your needs. I definitely recommend having her as your recruiter! 11/19/2019
- Kayanna Quick is my recruiter and she amazing to work with. she has gone to bat for me multiple times and works really hard. I change my mind daily on where I want to go and always supports my decisions and is never pushy. Gets me the best pay packages and is always there when I need her. Compliance is super easy and friendly to work with as well. 11/18/2019
- My experience with Host Healthcare has been amazing, they are a great company with amazing benefits. My recruiter, Kayana, has been so wonderful and supportive. She worked extremely hard and went beyond what is required of a recruiter to make sure I was happy and safe in my assignment. I would recommend Kayana and Host Healthcare to any travel nurse looking for an agency. You guys rock! 11/15/2019
- Caitlin Pullen is amazing! She listens to what her nurses want, and doesn’t pressure them into taking an assignment that isn’t just right for them! 5 stars for Caitlin and Host! 11/14/2019
- Host Healthcare got me the position I wanted as a histotech and the process was smooth and fast! Caitlin Pulen was so helpful and transparent. She was very knowledgeable and explained everything to me making me very comfortable with the process since I am a first time traveler. The pay is definitely competitive and they offer full benefits from day 1! I would highly recommend this company for travelers. 11/13/2019
- I have had a great experience working with Host and my recruiter Caitlin Pullen. She is very friendly and responsive. Would definitely recommend! 11/04/2019
- Host Healthcare has been an amazing company to start my travel nursing career with, I can’t say enough good things about them. The staff are professional and extremely knowledgeable. My recruiter Amanda Apgar is always available to answer questions or help straighten out any situation. Would 100% recommend this company to other travelers! 11/01/2019
- Chloe Pietrandrea, is quick to respond, excited with me on a new assignment, assists me when I have questions! Thank you! 10/29/2019
- My entire experience working with Host Healthcare has been amazing. Having attempted to work with other agencies, this one by far exceeded my expectations. My recruiter Jenna Gullickson has been amazing every step of the way. She was determined to find me my first travel position and was very helpful with the entire process in how to get started. She maintained a relationship with me throughout my assignment to make sure things were going well. She made this experience so special and rewarding. She truly is great at her job. 10/27/2019
- Host Healthcare is a company that stands behind what they say and they put action to their words. Amanda Apgar is my recruiter and she is awesome. She hasn't let me down. If I have a question or if I email her, she always gets back to me quickly. I really appreciate the more personal approach that Host Healthcare offers. Out of all the companies that I applied for Host Healthcare saw that I wanted to be a travel nurse and really got on top of finding me a location. Amanda Apgar followed through with all of her promises to make it happen. I am really thankful and blessed to have found this company and to have Amanda Apgar as my recruiter!!! I highly recommend Host Healthcare!!!! They are Awesome!!!
- Chloe P from Host Healthcare is the greatest recruiter!!! She worked hard to find me a job every day, and it was a breeze! There was no lack of communication, and she was constantly updating me on job opportunities and statuses of my applications! I would recommend her to any and everyone!!! She’s the best!! 10/04/2019
- Working with Caitlin P. and Host Healthcare has been nothing but a dream. As a new traveler, the whole process can be overwhelming, but Caitlin was by my side step by step and helped me get comfortable in my new shoes. Throughout my entire affair of becoming a traveller Caitlin was right behind me, pushing me forward. I like to think that I have not only gained a valuable professional co worker, but also a good friend. 09/28/2019
- Sky Woroszylo with HOST has been amazing every step of the way getting us started in travel nursing. 09/27/2019
- This is my first travel assignment with Host Healthcare my Recruiter Chloe Pietrandrea has been fabulous to work with, very punctual and organized 09/26/2019
- Sky Woroszylo honestly has been such an amazing and ON POINT recruiter for both my boyfriend and I. Being new to traveling he really took us under his wing. Sky really worked hard for us and was with us every single step of the way. I felt supported during the ENTIRE process, from beginning to end he was there. Sometimes I really felt like we were the only people he was focused on. He was always super fast on responding to texts, emails and calls. He was honest with us and didn't make us grand promises or sugar coat things but still delivered on helping us both land our first contract in the same place at the same time. Traveling as a pair can be incredibly challenging, especially both of us not being in the same specialty but never once did I feel like he faltered on taking the task head on and with full force. Even now being 2 weeks into our contract he has still be present and supportive and honestly we have been nothing but impressed with the entire team at HOST. Looking forward to assignment #2 with you Sky :) 09/24/2019
- This place was amazing at finding me the exact job I was looking for! Caitlin Pullen is my recruiter and after working with 3-4 other companies and recruiters for 1 month+, she was the one who was able to find me a job exactly in the spot I wanted to be; and I am picky! I am definitely recommending Host Healthcare and Caitlin to every travel RN I know! :) 09/23/2019
- The reason I went with HostHealthcare is because I felt my recruiter Caitlin Pullen really listened to me and was there for me. This is my first assignment with Host and so far I am liking it better than my other companies. She always lets me know when she'll be out of office, if there's a hiccup she'll quickly try and fix it. Really feel like she cares about me and looks out for me! 09/21/2019
- Everything has been very smooth so far! Very enjoyable! 09/19/2019
- My recruiter with Host Healthcare is Jenna Gullickson and she is so amazing! She made me feel right at home. I felt so comfortable with asking her any questions, telling her my goals, my desires, and she worked to help ME make the right choices for ME. She talked through things with me as if I’ve known her my whole life! Who doesn’t want a recruiter like that! AMAZING. I highly recommend Host Healthcare and Jenna! She reaches out often, checks in, remembers things about me and my current life, and truly cares! :) 09/19/2019
- Jessica Regester is my rep from Host and she has been outstanding. She always goes above and beyond. If she doesn’t know the answer she will tell me she doesn’t and then she will go find it. She even randomly just calls to check in and make sure everything is going good and if I need anything. 09/13/2019
- I spent a great deal of time researching Travel Nurse companies before signing on with Host Healthcare. My first assignment with them was an outstanding experience in my career of 18 years. From location, to human resources, to housing Host Healthcare staff exceeded all of my expectations.
My new recruiter, Chloe Pietrendrea , not only was professional and readily available when I needed to reach her she is remarkably personable as well. Her energy and enthusiasm to assist me with my career and success is something that really sets her apart. She is both thoughtful and considerate while always offering her support with each conversation. Her focus and dedication to finding the best assignment that meets my needs is impressive. I would recommend you ask for her when you chose Host Healthcare. 08/29/2019
- When I started looking for travel agencies, I had 14 total call me in a 2 day period. I researched each one and decided to go with HostHealthcare. They are currently ranked 3rd in the country! I was placed with my recruiter Jenna Gullickson who is a senior recruiter for the company. From day 1 that we spoke on the phone I knew this was the right decision. She was vigilant in connecting with me and getting all of my information in the system. At the time I was waiting for my California nursing license to be approved. The day it got approved, Jenna called me and went over the options immediately that were available to me. I was hoping for Southern California, and that’s what I was able to get. Jenna made sure it was a good hospital, and that I’d be able to find housing that was affordable. I also wanted to be near the beach, and she found a hospital that was close to the beach as well! Working with Jenna has been a breeze, and I will be forever grateful that I made the leap and chose travel nursing and HostHealthcare!!! 08/28/2019
- Chloe is wonderful. HOST is a wonderful travel company and I am so glad I was paired up with her as my recruiter. 08/24/2019
- Chelsea Coddington was my recruiter and she was wonderful to me. She truly has your best interest at heart and is very supportive in helping you achieve your professional goals. Chelsea's response time is impeccable and her willingness to go the extra mile to sort out issues is unmatched.
Host Healthcare overall was a great company to work with. I had many issues with Payroll during my time with them, so I would advise all travelers to double check your paystubs/paychecks. Just be aware that a missed shift adjustment applies if you leave early (low census) or are placed on call/called off. This, to me, was misleading in the contract and may have affected my decisions to take call offs had I known. Overall, I was treated very well by the company and would recommend them to anyone as long as they are willing to double check payroll! 08/12/2019
- It’s a bird! It’s a plane! No, wait, it’s SKY!
We have been working with Sky W. at Host Healthcare for just under a year now, and think the world of him and the agency both. When my wife and I decided that we wanted to pursue travel nursing, we were overwhelmed at times given the amount of information and options available to potential travelers. I checked out the numerous blogs and forums online and came to the conclusion that there were about 4-5 of these agencies that aligned with our goals and needs as a pair of nurses venturing out into this great wide world of traveling. Within one day Sky reached out to me to setup a time in which we could talk at length about our goals and expectations. He was the first recruiter out of all agencies we contacted that had made contact with me and showed that he was truly a cut above the rest. We were afforded all the time necessary to cover any questions that we had, including the questions we didn’t know we needed to ask! Sky was the epitome of what a great recruiter was to us when we needed it the most. No tactics, no spinning of facts, and no wool over our eyes; just the information and guidance we needed to make an informed decision and meet our goals. Sky was able to secure my wife and I, a travel couple, our first assignment in the same hospital within a week-and-a-half of beginning to submit for needs. Not only is this impressive in its own right, my specialty is psych nursing which adds an additional layer of difficulty to the process. The journey that we began months ago has allowed us to experience the joy, patience, reflection, and growth that comes with travel nursing, and have to give credit where it is due. We are blown away at the care and thoughtfulness that Sky brings to his craft, and cannot praise and thank him enough for the wonderful partnership we have developed with him and Host Healthcare. What could anyone possibly be waiting for if they are looking for the best? The ‘Sky’ is the limit!
- Host has been great for my first travel assignment. Jessica Regester was my recruiter and she has been so helpful every step of the way!
Only downside was I wish I would’ve had more help with finding housing since I was so new to this, but my housing situation worked out and I learned a lot along the way 07/31/2019
- I worked with Jessica Regester as my recruiter from Host Healthcare. She was very orangized and prompt. Answered all of my questions and had any information available that I needed. I was talking to several recruiters but decided to work with Jessica because she seemed the most invested in me and worked to make sure I got the contract I was interested in. From us first speaking, I had a signed contract five days later. Even after starting, she is readily available to answer the questions I have. 07/29/2019
- I am really enjoying my time with Host Healthcare! I spoke with many companies and recruiters before choosing Host, and I am so happy with my decision! I have had nothing but positive experiences so far. My recruiter, Sky, is the absolute best. He is always there for any needs/questions I have, is very personable, I never feel rushed when talking with him, and he has always been very honest about every aspect of travel nursing and contracts (no surprises, no lies, no bait and switches). I know he is on my side and truly has my best interest in mind. 07/24/2019
- So many positives with Chloe.
Great enthusiasm. And works hard addressing concerns. Great resource and team player 07/17/2019
- Awesome company to work with my agent is Kayana Quick, if you want an agent request her..she is mindful, kind, honest, with a great personality. 07/17/2019
- At the end of my 1st travel assignment with Host Healthcare, and I've signed up for an extension. I've worked for other travel companies and none compare to Host! My recruiter, Kayana was absolutely AMAZING! She has been in contact with me every step along the way! The support staff at Host is great. They all work to ensure you have the best experience possible. I highly recommend this company if you're looking to travel. 07/17/2019
- I was looking for a new agency because I wasn’t happy with mine and as soon as I talked to (my now agent) Kayana on the phone I knew Host Healthcare was for me! She is incredible! She is so easy to talk to and always has my back, she’s everything you want in a recruiter and more! Travel nursing can be a lot of logistics and she and host healthcare has made it so smooth for me. Thank you for that! 07/17/2019
- I just signed up with HostHealthcare, and it’s been a great experience! My recruiter, Chloe Pietrandrea, has really advocated for me right from the beginning. She’s helped me get started, found options for me, and is always in communication. I really appreciate her and this agency! 07/15/2019
- I just signed up with HostHealthcare, and it’s been a great experience! My recruiter, Chloe Pietrandrea, has really advocated for me right from the beginning. She’s helped me get started, found options for me, and is always in communication. I really appreciate her and this agency! 07/15/2019
- Experienced traveler here who has worked with multiple companies & I will never leave Host Healthcare. Honestly, the reason behind it all is having the support you need as an independent nurse. I fully received that with my recruiter Caitlin Pullen. She is absolutely phenomenal! A year ago she started out as my recruiter and now I consider her a good friend and my lifeline. I cannot express how many times she has answered my phone calls no matter the day or time to answer questions or give great advice. I don’t know what I would do without her. She’s really made my travel experience amazing and made me an educated, well traveled nurse. Highly recommend finding someone who has your best interest at heart. It truly will make or break your experience as a traveler! 07/10/2019
- I've really enjoyed working with this company, travel nursing is stressful enough and they help alleviate that. Chloe Pietrandrea is beyond helpful as a recruiter. She is always on top of the latest assignments and reaches out to me immediately to make sure if I'm interested that I get submitted right away! Their pay packages are competitive and Chloe is super reliable and relatable. She's always in contact with me, but she's never pushy,
I highly recommend working with Chloe and Host Healthcare! 07/03/2019
- Host Healthcare is a great agency to use for traveling nursing!! I love my recruiter, Caitlin Pullen. She is so down to earth and formative. Great team and company to work with and travel doing what you love. 06/20/2019
- Big shoutout to Caitlin Pullen for being the best recruiter out there! She has amazing interpersonal skills and overall great communication that kept me sane during our job hunt. She was very encouraging throughout the whole process and extremely patient with me. Caitlin was in touch on a daily basis and responded promptly to any questions I had. When I got my first travel contract, she called not only to congratulate me, but also to go over the details of the contract and ensure my questions were answered. Great experience! 06/18/2019
- Sky Woroszylo is a wonderful recruiter through Host Healthcare, very honest and personable. Assignment selection was great compared to many other agencies I tried to work with, since my needs were very specific. Host did not bombard me with texts/emails/calls like many other companies I encountered did. Definitely recommend. 06/18/2019
- There are “transparent” recruiters and then there is Sky. He is on his level of his own. He took time to literally provide me a travel nurse education about everything from why one company does certain things differently than another to how and why recruiters do certain things. All of this without sounding sales pitchy or pushy. He is very responsive and there for you with every step, even outside of business hours. He is way more than I ever would have expected out of a recruiter, I would trust him with anything, which for me says a lot because I am very much a “trust is earned and not given” type of person. Sky will make you feel comfortable from day one! 06/13/2019
- Hunter has been so helpful , smart , caring , honest , and gets things done ! 06/05/2019
- It has been an absolute pleasure working with Chloe Pietrandrea! She has been professional in every way imaginable and made the process as a travel nurse seamless with effortless ease. Chloe is a great listener as well as knowledgeable regarding her expertise. I look forward in continuing to work with her in my future endeavors and adventures. 06/04/2019
- I could say so many good things about my recruiter Kristi at host healthcare! She 100% supported me and helped me day, night or even on the weekend when I had questions, concerns, or doubts about my new assignment. I will continue to work with her and recommend host healthcare to nurses who are looking to start traveling. 05/30/2019
- I’ve been working with Caitlin Pullen at Host since October of 2018. I’m currently in my third contract in Albuquerque, NM. Caitlan has been an amazing resource in my travel nursing experience and I would even consider her to be a friend now. She’s supportive and encouraging (and patient, which is important because I’m kind of needy) and has even gone so far as to give me her personal number in case of emergencies. She makes sure I’m prepared for assignments and has gone above and beyond to trouble shoot and to advocate for me if things weren’t going as planned. When I first started Traveling I was nervous and didn’t know what to expect but Caitlan and Host made the experience and the transition a breeze and an adventure all at once. I would definitely recommend Host Healthcare to Travelers, especially new ones!!! 05/29/2019
- It's easy to give a a good review when everything runs smoothly with your contract. However, I think the true test of a recruiter is how they act when things fall apart. You may think you've struck gold when your recruiter sets you up with the right job in your first choice location with a great pay package and I'm sure most of the 5 star reviews on here will be from travelers who were lucky enough to get to that point. I was. But I'm also one of the unlucky ones who experienced the dark side of travel nursing and it's this part of my travel nurse story, the part where the bottom fell out, where my recruiter really shines and I realized just how lucky I am despite the obstacles.
I think every travelers worst nightmare is their contract being cancelled and until it happens I don't think one really thinks about how this can in fact actually happen. From the very beginning my recruiter, Sky, was very honest with me. He explained to me the good, the bad and the ugly of travel nursing. Still, I wasn't prepared when this nightmare became my reality on my very first travel nurse assignment. There isn't enough space here for me to tell the entire story so I will focus on what the purpose of this review is anyway, my recruiter, ***Sky Woroszylo***at Host Healthcare.
It took me years to get up the courage to leave my job of 7 years at my first hospital, and months before I found a recruiter I trusted. I uprooted myself and moved to a new city where I knew noone to start over. And everything that could go wrong, went wrong. The worst thing that could happen, happened. My contract was canceled. I felt like I was kicked to curb and left for dead. I called Sky and from the beginning to the end of this nightmare he was calm, cool and reassuring but most importantly supportive. He was there for me, called me every day. When he wasn't building up my confidence to get me back in the game he was working like a dog to get me a new job. This nightmare happened on the eve of his birthday weekend but he worked 24/7 non stop until I had a new contract with the same pay package in the same city.
And he did this in less than a week.
Sky genuinely cares. He's empathetic, a trait that is almost nonexistent today. I realize this is why he works so hard. Throughout this ordeal he had my back and as scared as I was I can honestly say I never doubted he would come through.
I searched for months to find the right recruiter and turned down multiple contracts that seemed perfect bc I just didn't trust the recruiters. They would've left me high and dry in this situation. Sky saved my life, literally. If you don't have a recruiter that has your back and is going to get to work to get YOU to work you really are left for dead. This entire experience turned out to be a blessing in disguise. But I know my recruiter has been a blessing from day one.
- My agent Chloe P is great! She is always upbeat, enthusiastic, helpful, and knowledgeable! If she doesn’t know the answer to a question she’ll find the person who does and make sure your question is answered and everyone’s in the loop! 05/22/2019
- As a new nurse in Travel nursing... I was scared. My recruiter, Jessica, has held my hand the entire way and has made me feel so comfortable during this transition. I cant thank her enough. 05/22/2019
- Caitlin Pullen is amazing to work with. 05/10/2019
- My recruiter, Kaylan Duffy, was very professional and helpful thru the entire process. She was always available and checked with me many times during each assignment to make sure everything was going smoothly. I will definitely continue to use Host for future assignments. 05/09/2019
- Jessica Regester is an amazing recruiter. 05/09/2019
- I just started working with Host Healthcare and they are by far the best company I’ve worked for. Brittany is always available for me through text, phone calls and emails. She checks in with a few times a week and she goes above and beyond to make sure I’m happy and comfortable. I would definitely recommend Host Healthcare to any nurse who wants to travel. 05/06/2019
- After almost 10 years in the hospital, I decided to branch out as a traveling nurse. To say I was a little nervous would be an understatement. Chloe Pietrandrea was remarkable. She took the time to listen to my needs and expectations. She went over each detail with me, making sure I was comfortable with my decision. Through no fault of anyone at Host Healthcare my first assignment was abruptly cancelled (their needs changed). Chloe understood that I needed to work and worked overtime to find me another assignment quickly. Chloe is in contact with me regularly to see if there is anything I need or if I have any questions. She has definitely enhanced my experience as a traveling nurse and I look forward to continuing to work with her. 05/02/2019
- Jessica Regester has been an amazing recruiter to work with! She takes the time to listen and to care, and I don't feel like a number on a group text or group email. I love that she checks in on me frequently and is always available if I have a question. I really appreciate the more personal approach that Host Healthcare offers. 04/29/2019
- Chelsea Coddington took great care of me! Not only did she listen, she remembered; and she got me exactly what I asked for. She was extremely friendly, helpful, and attentive. Thank you again Chelsea! 04/28/2019
- Sky has been my recruiter and he has bent over backwards to try to get me assignments in a more local area. I am grateful for his help, his humor, and his patience as I adjusted to being a first-time travel nurse. They have been good to me, and I appreciate them greatly. 04/27/2019
- I am so glad I chose to work with Host Healthcare. Caitlin Pullen, my recruiter, goes above and beyond. Even though she is located on the west coast and I am on the east coast she always answers my emails, text messages, and phone calls within a short time if not immediately, including on the weekends. She is very professional and supportive. When I was injured on the job she immediately contacted the appropriate people and everything was taken care of, I didn't have to worry. She is very honest about my pay and explains it well. When I can't find housing she uses her contacts and helps me in any way she can. I couldn't ask for a better recruiter. I consider her a very good friend even though we have never met. This was my 1st assignment with Host and I plan on staying with them! 04/24/2019
- This agency is my favorite 04/17/2019
- I have had a wonderful experience with my recruiter Ashely at Host! She is amazing, she goes to great length to make sure you get the assignment you want! The only issue with this company I have had is with the compliance managers and I have to be on top of making sure my paycheck is accurat, as they have a couple of times gotten it wrong but they have fixed it within the following week! 04/16/2019
- A huge shout out to Host Healthcare as a company and an even bigger one for my Recruiter Sky! I am half way through my first contract and Sky has been more than helpful from the day we linked up! He is available 7 days a week to answer any questions and he made it more than easy to get started on this contract. I spoke to three other recruiters and companies and between benefits, pay, and customer service, Sky and Host Healthcare win by a landslide! I highly recommend speaking with him and giving him the chance to prove his worth to you, as he has for me! 04/16/2019
- I have worked with other agencies before and had okay experiences, but Caitlin Pullen at Host went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed for my first assignment with Host. I highly recommend Caitlin to any first time traveler, or even just someone looking for a new agency. She was always available and easy to contact (something I have found gets harder once you sign a contract). 04/12/2019
- Ashley Fairbanks has been my recruiter for 2 contracts, now. She was the recruiter who patiently talked me through all my questions and uncertainty before my first travel assignment, advocating for me without being pushy. She's always accessible and keeps in good contract throughout the assignment. Couldn't be happier as a newer travel nurse! 04/10/2019
- I’ve always have wanted to become a travel nurse. I was just unsure of what company to go with, let alone to find the right recruiter for me.
When I met Sky Woroszylo I was blown away with how easy he makes this whole process work. He’s very honest, knowledgeable and always available.
It’s very important, in my opinion, to have a good relationship with your recruiter and Sky has been nothing but amazing throughout everything!
I highly recommend choosing Sky as your recruiter for Host Healthcare, if you’re looking to start your travel career.
- Host is very personable, easy to work with, and competitive with pay. My recruiter Hunter is genuine, kind, and thoughtful. 04/05/2019
- I personally have enjoyed working the everyone at Host Healthcare.My recruiter, Hunter is very personable and easy to work with. He goes out of his way to check in on me and my family. Also, the entire team is helpful as a whole. It was my first travel job and I had a blast. 04/05/2019
- I am a first time traveler and Caitlin Pullin made the whole process a breeze. She listened to what I was looking for and always checked with me before submitting me! She was always there for questions and keeping me updated on the steps! Highly recommend! 04/05/2019
- Sky is one of the most knowledgeable efficient awesome recruiters in the business 04/02/2019
I absolutely love working for Host healthcare! My recruiter, Brittany Harvey has been absolutely amazing! She has been there for me every step of the way. The translation was easy and smooth. I definitely plan to stay with Host and Brittany. 04/02/2019
- This agency and my recruiter have been a pleasure to work with from the start. Quick response times, very easy to work with, flexible. I will be beginning my first assignment with them this week and am so excited! 04/01/2019
- Ashley Fairbanks is my recruiter and she works hard to find me an assignment that she knows I’ll actually want. She doesn’t ever waste my time with lowball offers either. 03/31/2019
- Kristie Ernau earn now is a excellent Recruiter! Persistent, friendly and hard-working! I’m very happy to be working with her! 03/28/2019
- I have Hunter as my agent and he’s done an amazing job! 03/20/2019
- I have traveled over 2 years and I think host healthcare is great. My agent is Chloe Pietrandrea is great. She answers all my questions and made sure i was happy with everything. Host really takes care of their employees. 03/14/2019
- Host Healthcare is an outstanding travel agency to work with. More specifically my recruiter, Ashley Fairbanks, has been the best recruiter I have encountered in my travel nursing career. She is available 24/7, she has the patience to answer all my questions, she goes above and beyond to find what I want and need. I have always done my research and compared with different travel agencies before making a decision and I've found that Ashley always offers me competitive pay packages. She has never submitted me without my approval, she will answer even on the weekends and always checks on me during contracts. If you are looking for an honest, caring recruiter I would strongly suggest you give her a call. Host Healthcare has never been late on a single payment, they even call me if they don't have my timesheet on time. Thank you for your professionalism! 03/05/2019
- A wonderful company!! Ashley Fairbanks is an outstanding recruiter! Not only was she prompt on finding assignments, but she is dedicated to each of her team members! There is always an open line of communication. I would recommend Host Healthcare to any nurse looking to travel. You will be in great hands! 02/27/2019
- Excellent company and my recruiter, Kayana, is the BEST! She is always upbeat, positive, resourceful and eager to help me get the information I need. Everyone at Host Healthcare works seamlessly as a team, making interviews, compliance, and relocation a breeze. Kayana responds to texts, calls, and emails immediately with answers to all my questions. I never have to wait for help! 02/21/2019
- Ashley Fairbanks is my recruiter and she is AWESOME!! She is always available when I need and works hard to make sure I get best contract possible. Ashley calls or texts just to see how things are going at least once a week. Yes Host Health Care is great! 02/16/2019
- Ashley Fairbanks is a wonderful recruiter! Knows her stuff and is always willing to go the extra mile to get you what and where you want to be. She works quickly and gets back to you as soon as possible! 02/15/2019
- Ashley Fairbanks is my recruiter and I really think I ended up with the best! Great communication, but not pushy like so many other recruiters I've talked to. She's very personable and went to bat with me for competitive pay on my assignment. I would recommend anyone to work with her!! 02/15/2019
- Great onboarding process! 02/15/2019
- My recruiter with Host Healthcare is Caitlyn Osborne. She is an exceptionally great recruiter that takes the time out to address any needs or concerns. Genuine and honest are two of her best attributes in my opinion among others. I would highly recommend her and the company Host Healthcare to any nurse considering on becoming a travel nurse. 01/30/2019
- I love working with my agent Sky Woroszylo! He is extremely reliable and dependable. He's organized and made my first travel assignment easy and smooth. Would definitely recommend him and Host Healthcare! 01/18/2019
- Excellent company! We love our agent Sky Woroszylo! He's honest, transparent, and extremely hard working. Such a pleasure to work with especially being a first time traveler. Highly recommend! 01/18/2019
- I worked with Sky through Host Healthcare for more than a year. I found him very friendly and knowledgeable, and most importantly, efficient in finding assignments that he thought would fit my needs. 01/16/2019
- I want to thank my recruiter, Sky Woroszylo, for everything he has promised. I always wait to review anyone until I have worked with them for some time. He has far exceeded my expectations as a recruiter and has repeated fulfilled what he has said he would do. Thank you Sky! 01/04/2019
- I want to thank my recruiter, Sky Woroszylo, for everything he has promised. I always wait to review anyone until I have worked with them for some time. He has far exceeded my expectations as a recruiter and has repeated fulfilled what he has said he would do. Thank you Sky! 01/04/2019
- My experience with host healthcare has been really good! From my first assignment to my current. Recruiter Erin Sills has been supportive and helpful through my learning process of the business. They have been prompt in helping me with questions and resolutions to any issues that I have had in my travels. 01/04/2019
- Caitlin Pullen has been great to work with. 12/31/2018
- My recruiter Caitlin Pullen took the time to explain every aspect of travel nursing as it is my first assignment. She prepared me for the interviews and advised me of what to expect. She found both me and my boyfriend an assignment in the same facility as asked and I would recommend her to new travelers as she helped answer a lot of my questions!She is available anytime I need her and always keeps in touch! 12/31/2018
- Caitlin Pullin has been a great recruiter! She has worked hard to find me an assignment that I wanted, and found many other job interviews all over the west side of the country. There are plenty of jobs in the areas I want to visit, which is another reason to choose Host Healthcare 12/31/2018
- Host Healthcare has been very helpful throughout the whole process and always there when I have a question. Caitlin Pullen is the BEST recruiter EVER! 12/31/2018
- Not very responsive after my initial week. I took a huge pay cut d/t hospital supplying housing but then when I got there the housing was a dump and agency said that I had to accept it. 12/31/2018
- This is my first travel assignment and it has been wonderful! The whole Host team is very efficient and supportive! Kayana, my recruiter, has made this transition so easy and smooth! I will definitely rely continue to work with them!! 12/29/2018
- Honest and transparent, pleasure to work with. 12/27/2018
- Thorough and efficient, hard working and dedicated company and agents. 12/27/2018
- Hunter Hopkins from Host is amazing! He really goes above and beyond for his travelers! I can’t recommend what a wonderful job he’s done for me enough. Pick Hunter! 12/26/2018
- I am thrilled with how wonderful my recruiter Kaylan was when finding my travel assignment! She paid specific attention to all my assignment needs regarding pay, location, etc. 12/24/2018
- Sky W is my recruiter and is amazing. He always finds the job that fits my needs. Couldn't be happier with him or host healthcare. 12/22/2018
- My recruiter Sky Woroszylo is extremely helpful and hardworking while helping me find an assignment for my first travel position. 12/18/2018
- My experience with Host Healthcare has been great so far! I can’t recommend my recruiter, Sky, enough! He will go above and beyond for you and work tirelessly to find the assignment you want. I’m looking forward to my next assignment with Sky and Host Healthcare :) 12/18/2018
- Just started traveling with this Agency. Caitlin P. has been a great agent and resource so far. She has gone the extra mile to make sure I got an assignment I wanted and has stayed in touch with me. Would recommend! 12/12/2018
- Erin Sills at Host health has been my recruiter for one year. She is dynamic, detail oriented, thorough and best of all always gets back to me at once for any questions I have. She is assertive in seeking me job assignments and never bothered when I reach out to her for possible positions. I have referred her to many travel RNs. I would never go with another recruiter besides her and the outstanding team at Host Health 12/12/2018
- Great company and recruiter!! Awesome experience! 12/06/2018
- Great company and recruiter! 12/06/2018
- Working with Erin on my first travel contract was a blast. I’ll definitly be using her again. She worked with me as a first time traveler with little experience ( less than 2 years which most travel companies/jobs want) and got me a contract in just a few days. She replies to emails, txts, questions so quickly and is very kind, helpful. 12/06/2018
- This is my first assignment with Host. I followed my recruiter to this company. Been a good experience so far. 12/04/2018
- I loved working with host healthcare! They were so encouraging and positive. This was my first time traveling and I loved how they took care of me. I have nothing else to say except they are awesome. 11/27/2018
- My recruiter Caitlin Pullen is awesome! Great experience with host health care, they got me the exact assignment I wanted. Every staff member I’ve dealt with has been great and easy to work with, would definitely recommend! 11/21/2018
Sky Woroszylo is a great recruiter. I told him exactly what I wanted and by when and he made the turn around quick. After working with another agent from a different company for about 2 months I realized that things were not moving quickly enough for me and my recruiter at the other company wasn't providing results. Sky told me to trust him and sure enough he found me the perfect assignment in the city I wanted to live in. Highly recommend him as he works around the clock to provide results. 11/12/2018
- Host is the best travel nursing agency out there because of transparent recruiter Sky Woroszylo!!! Because if Sky my Alaskan dream contract came true! 11/07/2018
- I would highly recommend Host. Although they are a smaller company, they have a smaller amount of options, I was still able to get multiple offers for a first assignment to choose from. The benefits of this company was a huge factor for me, the insurance for most companies ends 7 days after an assignment, the insurance they offer is good for 30 days after an assignment which is great if you want to take time off for a vacation or to go home. Kayana was a great recruiter and has walked me through everything as a traveler and has been upfront and honest about what to expect. 11/03/2018
- I can't say enough about how great Caitlyn Pullin with Host Healthcare has been!From the moment I called her, she began working to get me an assignment. She had a position secured for me within a few weeks. I have been thrilled! She is kind, warm, professional and prompt. If you are looking for professional, courteous, and prompt help getting a travel assignment, look no further! 10/31/2018
- Justin Terlaga is the most supportive and genuinely kind and caring recruiter I have ever worked with. I would recommend him highly to anyone who is a new traveler starting out who needs extra assistance with learning about the travel nursing process. 10/30/2018
- HOST is an amazing Travel agency. I never feel as if I need another company or recruiter. My recruiter, Kristie Ernau goes above and beyond. I never have to worry about anything. She always makes sure my assignments are top notch and I will have my hours. She is always available and prompt with my concerns or needs. Kristi has my back and has become a very good friend to me.I am so blessed to have found HOST, Kristie, and coordinator Christy Nailling .Life is so good because of this combination. Thank you Kristie for always having faith in me. You literally are the best. 10/27/2018
- Everyone at Host Healthcare have been helpful. Justin and Aubryann are the most helpful and caring people. 10/27/2018
- They helped tremendously make a rough transition smoothe. 10/26/2018
- Travel nursing is new to me. I was stressing when I started but my agent Michael made the process easy. Would recommend host or Michael to anyone. 10/26/2018
- Caitlin Pullen has been phenomenal in helping me find my first travel assignment. She’s been very informative, honest, approachable, knowledgable, and friendly. Caitlin has a great personality and infectious laugh. She has made my first assignment great and I look forward to working with her in the future! 10/25/2018
- Great company to work for. Caitlin Osborne is the best recruiter ever. 10/25/2018
- This is first experience as a travel nurse and I'm very grateful for my recruiter Justin at Host Healthcare who has made the whole process an easy and smooth experience. Justin checks in with me, answers my questions and always gets back to me in a timely manner. I've had nothing but a great experience with both him and Host healthcare and would recommend them both to others. 10/25/2018
- Kayana form Host Healthcare has been incredible to work with. She asked me what I wanted and needed from a contact and then found several for me to choose from. The initial paperwork and orientation is cumbersome, but Lauryn and Kayana kept me updated on my progress and actively encouraged me to keep going to get it done. I am excited to be with this company. 10/12/2018
- I've been doing travel nursing for 4 years and have worked with 3 different agencies.. I should say Host Healthcare is the best agency of the 3. My recruiter Sky Woroszylo has been awesome and incredible since the initial contact . Sky is very down-to-earth and makes me feel at ease. He follows up on me all the time. He stays on top of everything, always making sure I'm prepared for interviews. I'm truly grateful for his perseverance in finding me a position and it doesn't take me long to get a job offer....He also makes himself available at all times . I have no hesitation in recommending Sky .Thank you again, Sky!! 10/10/2018
- Sky is great! Before this assignment I was working with 6 different companies he was the only one that contacted me every day (for almost 2 months) to update me on jobs. I really have felt like he is working hard to get me placed in a good assignment. He answers all of my questions and is so easy to work with it 10/09/2018
- Great company to work for, Kaylan Duffy is a great recruiter. I always took housing stipend, but loved working with this company! 09/25/2018
- I always took the housing stipend so I never experienced what they would set me up with, but everything else within the company has been great! Kaylan Duffy is a fabulous recruiter! 09/25/2018
- Although I have successfully extended at 2 different hospitals, I have never received an increase in pay, bonus or incentives.
When compared to my Travel RN peers, EVERYTIME, I was paid substantially less.
Early on, I referred a friend and was promised a $1,000 bonus but when I extended my contract, my new pay rate was exactly $1,000 less than my previous contract over the 12 weeks. I was told that the hospital wasn’t increasing their rates altrhough, again, my peer’s rates were increased.
When I spoke with a manager at Host, he patronized my resume and bragged about his “new house & new truck”. Even the management here is unprofessional.
AVOID this company at all costs. This company does not advocate for its travelers, it only cares about profit.
I will not be taking another contract with Host Healthcare. Please heed my warning. 09/25/2018
- Kaylan Duffy has been my recruiter for almost 3yrs although I have not been her traveler for that long, but we have kept in touch the entire time. I fell upon Host, while on assignment with another company, by looking into what was a very highly rated agency amongst a list I found online. Kaylan gave me a little insight on how my recruiter, at the time, was pocketing money. I have also had a bad experience with another agency.
Long story short, there have not been any bad experiences with Host. Kaylan has always gone out of her way for me and she understands me, which I’m sure has been tough for her at times. I’m either very particular about things or in a tight spot, which makes things challenging. Any issues I have had have been addressed immediately, so credit is definitely deserved. I have referred several nurses to Kaylan and they have been very happy. 09/20/2018
- I'm a first-time traveler, and my experience with Caitlin Pullen @ Host Healthcare has been nothing short of fantastic! Caitlin has been there with me every step of the way, walking me through everything I should expect, and helping me understand the ins and outs of traveling. She worked with me to find the ideal assignment and has been very resourceful when I've had questions. She stayed in contact with me regularly throughout the entire process. I will most definitely be using Host Healthcare on future assignments and recommend other travelers to contact Caitlin for their recruitment needs! 09/20/2018
- Only on my first assignment with this company but Erin Sills is truly an asset to them! She was able to get me to California like a wanted and when that was canceled last minute, turned around and got me a contract in my other desired location, Reno, within a matter of 4-5 days! She considers your interests and what jobs best fit your skill set on submission. Since starting, she’s always been available to me with any questions or concerns through this assignment thus far. Lucky to come a great recruiter and company! 09/20/2018
- I am about to begin my first assignment as a travel nurse and signed up with Host through a friend's recommendation and because they seem to be a very reputable company. My recruiter is Alex Crisler. I felt comfortable with Alex after the first minute speaking with him. He was enthusiastic, genuine, and very accommodating knowing that this was my first travel assignment and that I had specific interests. He kept my personal interests in mind and did not try to just throw random suggestions my way. For example, if he knew a contract was well below my requested pay rate, he wouldn't bother. Or if he suggested a certain area that I didn't mention interest in, he would be ready with information to justify why I should consider it. I appreciated this kind of individualized service. He was also considerate of the fact that I am on Hawaii Standard Time and only contacted me during appropriate hours. Alex was aggressive with pushing my profile through to hospitals I was more interested in. He checks in on me frequently and offers to help with anything he can. As a newbie traveler I had a lot of paperwork/requirements to fulfill and the staff at Host, particularly Aubreyann Veyveris was instrumental in making sure that I hit all the requirements on time. Overall, I'm very excited to be working with this company on my first travel contract and anticipate more great things to come.
- I have been more than pleased with Host Healthcare as a company. They have many job selections with competitive rates while also treating you like an individual rather than a number. 09/20/2018
- When I decided to become a travel nurse, I was getting flooded with phone calls every day. My recruiter Caitlin stuck out right away, taking the time to explain travel nursing to me and we stayed on the phone for 45 minutes. She was fast in getting me set up with everything I needed, and was reliable. I could always count on her to keep in touch with me and check in with me when she said she was going to. I am excited to start my first assignment with Host Healthcare! 09/19/2018
- Kaylan Duffy is the greatest! She always goes the extra mile to make sure I'm happy and getting the best options and pay she can! 09/19/2018
- Caitlyn Pullen is an amazing, dedicated recruiter and was determined to help me find assignments that fit my needs. There was an easy, open line of communication with her and she touched base with me frequently which definitely made me feel comfortable with my transition into travel nursing. 09/19/2018
- Caitlin Pullen has been a great recruiter. She has always found me a job with a few days of looking. She is always available for any questions I have and responds in a timely manner. 09/19/2018
- Recruiter Hunter H. is amazing! He was extremely dedicated to answering all my questions and to helping me find my next assignment. I am super grateful for all of his support and attentiveness during my time with this agency. 09/04/2018
- I will say that my rep Caitlin assisted me even when she was at home sick. 08/22/2018
- Caitlin Pullen is a great recruiter! And Host is an excellent company! I worked with them before, and came back to them because they are honest, personal, and work to get me the best assignments/pay! I've never used them for housing, so went middle-of-the-road on that. They need an "n/a" choice on this survey! 08/14/2018
- I've been a travel nurse for 3 years and have worked with 4 different companies. I am currently on my second assignment with Host and absolutely LOVE this company! They have the right balance between having the jobs/resources of the largest companies and the personal touch and customer-service of a smaller company. My recruiter is fantastic and always TRANSPARENT about what is available and what can be offered. I do not feel like my recruiter and the company are holding back information that is not disclosed to the travelers. I intend on staying with Host until I decide to settle down with a perm job. 08/11/2018
- This agency and particularly my recruiter Sky has worked tirelessly to get me in a contract. He was able to get me where I wanted to be at a pay rate that met my needs. Sky is always pleasant to speak with and follows up on everything. The departments managing the credentialing leading up to an assignment are accessible and equally pleasant to speak with. I can honestly say I have nothing bad to say about this agency and this recruiter. 07/31/2018
- I've been with Host Healthcare for a little less than a year now as a traveling nurse and my transition to traveling wouldn't have gone so well if it wasn't for my recruiter Sky. He works exceptionally hard to find the right fit for his employees. One of my things that I appreciate the most about Sky is how reachable, professional, and dependable he is. He has gone above and beyond no matter what issue I may come across. You can honestly tell he is passionate about what he does. He has made my traveling experience smooth and enjoyable! 07/25/2018
- Host is a great company to work for but we all know that its the recruiter that really makes a travel assignment great, right? I have worked with two different travel companies over the last three years. I am completing my second assignment with Sky Woroszlo. He is hardworking, honest, straight forward and trust worthy. I can approach him with problem at work and he tells it like it is and guides me along this journey with integrity and knowledge. I work with Host because of Sky, he is a senior recruiter and is very open when it comes to sharing his wisdom about stressors at work or future travel assignments. I know when I complete my assignment he will be busy finding me another great place to work and adventure. Thank you for being the best!! 07/25/2018
- Skye is amazing! He has always made himself available, been supportive, and answered countless questions.He is very knowledgeable about how “the system” works and is very proactive with his suggestions and timely advice. I know he works hard for me and each of the nurses he represents to get a great assignment and to have the best experience possible. 07/24/2018
- Sky W. is my recruiter and he is exceptional. I am on my second assignment with him and entering my 3rd year as a travel nurse. I had an issue with my last facility and he listened and gave me excellent advice regarding the matter. I have family that also travels with Sky as their recruiter and both of us are very happy with him and the company that stands behind him. Thank you Sky for exceeding our expectations. 06/19/2018
- Traveled with Host on and off for over a year. Kaylan Duffy was a pleasure to work with. She is a fabulous recruiter.... always helpful, thoroughly explains everything, quickly responds, always accessible and keeps in touch throughout process, contract and beyond!! Highly recommend traveling with Host and with Kaylan!!! 05/23/2018
- I have been traveling with this company for 2 years and it had been great. My recruiter Kaylan Duffy has been amazing she has gone out of her way more than once to help me. She makes sure I have everything I need before an assignment even reaching out personally to help me find housing. I recommend her and my company to anyone who asks. 05/18/2018
- Host Healthcare is a family and they treat their travelers like that. Kaylan Duffy is an excellent recruiter who listens and responds to the needs of all her travelers. Kaylan is honest and hard working to get you the assignment you want. I have excellent praise for Host Healthcare and Kaylan Duffy 05/18/2018
- My recruiter Kaylan Duffy is amazing! Very upfront and honest and always willing to go the extra mile to find what your looking for! 05/18/2018
- I am a first time traveler,placed a search for traveling and behold about 50 choices were in front of me. I spoke to Micheal he gave me the confidence and reassured me I could do this. He was very helpful and patient having tons of questions and to say the least not savy on the computer
currently On my 2nd assignment for Host Healthcare 04/19/2018
- Host Healthcare and my recruiter, Michael Kaplan, have been awesome to work with. Mike is trustworthy, savvy and knows his stuff! He takes very good care of me! I know my travel nursing career is in very good hands with this duo! 04/18/2018
- I love hosthealth care. They are very efficient and friendly. Sarah got me my first travel contract and I’m very excited. 12/21/2017
- I chose Host because of a long meaningful conversation about travel nursing with their recruiter named Sky Woroszylo. Ever since then he has had my back! Sky is transparent and honest, plus he works hard to make your dream travel assignments come true! 12/15/2017
- Love my recruiter! Dara works hard for me, does a great job and always has top paying positions. From my experience, the companies are all the same but it really comes down to finding a good recruiter. If you're considering Host, I'd strongly recommend requesting Dara Majdi and you'll be happy you did! 11/29/2017
- I traveled with Host for multiple assignments and loved my recruiter. After they left, I was assigned to a different recruiter and that’s when everything went down hill. Honesty was out the window, my paycheck was nickel and dimed, slow response times, and the personal care I found with my first recruiter didn’t exist anymore. I’ve since switched companies and have discovered that Host is quite limited with the number of hospitals they work with. I’m much happier in my career and will continue to stay away. 11/25/2017
- Skye is loyal, knowledgable and honest. 11/07/2017
- This is my first experience as a travel nurse, and i can't imagine working with better people. My recruiter Sky W. has been helpful beyond words. He is efficient and professional and has bent over backwards to accommodate me. In this hectic world of nursing, i feel that i have found not only a great recruiter, but also a friend. 11/06/2017
- Why did I switch travel agencies? Like many of you I get inundated with phone calls, text messages and emails daily from agencies that I ignore. I was happy and not looking to change agencies. Then I happened to speak to Amanda Anguiano, Healthcare Recruiter with Host Health and everything changed. Over the phone she made me feel like she cared about me and what I wanted to do. She spent the time to explain why what Host Healthcare had to offer was a better fit for me. She made me feel like family and I made the jump. She works with me and my schedule and never under delivers. I now consider her both my agent and family. Take the Leap of Faith. 11/05/2017
- My recruiter Nicole Blowe is always available or makes sure that someone else is. She checks on me routinely to see how things are going. If there has been a discrepancy on my pay, she has it resolved by the next paycheck. Great to work with! 11/05/2017
- Host has always been able to put me where I want to be with the best pay package in the industry compared to their competitors. Staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Kaylan Duffy is up front, honest and dependable 11/03/2017
- Great agency will definitely recommend 11/03/2017
- Wonderful, professional company! 11/03/2017
- Erin is a great recruiter. Very knowledgeable and always responds quickly and efficiently. Great experience so far. 11/03/2017
- I have been working with Host Healthcare for 3 assignments now. I was initially suggested to look at Host through a friend, but I had no idea how great my experience would be. My recruiter, Brigitte, is more than fantastic. She exceeds all my expectations every time I'm looking for an assignment. She is so great about communication; I never have to wait more than a few hours for a response and she always calls back immediately. I would highly recommend Host and highly recommend Brigitte. 11/03/2017
- My recruiter Brendan Haire is absolutely amazing! He has worked with me every step of the way. This company really works with you to find exactly what you need and want. They also do their best to match any other company. I have nothing but good things to say about my recruiter and this company. 11/02/2017
- Host Healthcare has been great. Despite trouble getting my first assignment, my recruiter worked very hard to finally lock one down! Very knowledgeable and reliable! 11/02/2017
- I’ve had an excellent experience with Host, my take home pay is consistently higher than other travelers I talk to. My recruiter is honest and readily available should I have questions. 10/21/2017
- I am glad I found Host Healthcare. Their benefits are top notch and the assignment selection is great not to mention I really LOVE my recruiter SKY!! He has always been there for me day, night, even weekends,when I would call with questions or a need. Even when I called to leave a VM and I would tell him it can wait until Monday, he would call or text just to let me know he was on top of the situation. He always had my back and provided a lot of support when I needed it. 10/18/2017
- I have been working with Kaylan Duffy, she's very knowledgeable about everything and will know when she needs to reach other resources to get the answers to your questions. They pay very special attention to the tax legal system, which can be very grey area when it comes to travelers and pay. 10/18/2017
- My recruiter, Bridgette Reidel is the most wonderful and caring recruiter I have ever had. She is my advocate, and my friend. No matter what my needs are, she has always gone above and beyond, and I feel very blessed to have her. If you've ever had a recruiter that was "just average", having Bridgette is like having a guardian angel! I always tell my fellow travelers how she treats me, and they just can't believe how closely we work together! I can honestly say that my recruiter is the best I have ever met. Thank you Bridgette for your love and support! 09/23/2017
- First of all, this company will not send pay packages unless you first complete an application and they have verified your references. This wastes my time and theirs if you choose not to take an assignment with them. Also, I will request pay packages for different hospitals in an area, however I will not receive back information for days to a week. When I try to follow up a few days later, I only get apologies and empty promises that they will be sent at a certain time, but then I won’t get pay packages until days or a week later after that.
This company also has very limited contracts so there is not much to choose from. I would rather work with another company that has greater availability and follows-up with their promises at an appropriate time.
- I was surprised by all of the good reviews. This was the worst experience ever. Tell you what you want to hear and give you misinformation. Rude and not always honest.I will definitely not be using them again and I would never recommend them to any other travel nurse. 08/29/2017
- This company was the first I used for my very first travel assignment. Couldn't have asked for a better agency/recruiter (Barry) to work with. Only reason I switched was for available positions in the destination I wanted, but I plan to go back. 05/23/2017
- Host healthcare is like a positive UA without antibiotics. Cloudy, stinky, and doomed for urosepsis. There is nothing transparent about this company. Run away. 04/28/2017
- Host WILL get you where you want to go. Very professional. 04/28/2017
- I'm honestly a bit surprised by all of the amazing reviews for this agency. I've worked two assignments with them, and would give them a mediocre rating. I wouldn't recommend them, though they certainly rank higher than many of the horror stories I've heard from other travelers' experiences with different agencies.
The good: My recruiter is very personable, honest, kind, and easy to reach. I'm confident I could reach him quickly in an urgent situation.
The not so good: I honestly feel bad most of the time I have to contact my recruiter because he always seems super busy and over worked. I consider myself a pretty low maintenance travel nurse to work with, but I feel like a second tier citizen with this company and my recruiter. If I send an email to my recruiter that's longer than a few sentences, sometimes I'm lucky to ever hear anything back. I receive no recognition whatsoever, except the occasional impersonal spam company email. You check out their Facebook page, and it's cute to see how they shower their office staff with appreciation. Yet as a traveler, I have never felt like a team member, nor even close to being a valued employee of this company. It's a bit unfortunate really.
My first paycheck was a few weeks late because the company messed up my direct deposit. If you establish time off in your contract, and still work full time hours during that work, the company may try to deduct your stipends for "not working your full hours."
When comparing pay packages between Host Healthcare and a few other companies, Host's is ALWAYS the lowest by a significant amount- sometimes about $100/wk. And that's also after factoring in their poor insurance plans.
Summary: Staff is professional, kind, and personable. If I ever had a real problem, I'm relatively confident they would hopefully stick up for me. But if you want to make better money and work with a company that values you, I would suggest you look elsewhere as I have. 04/21/2017
- Host healthcare has to be the best travel agency ever especially for new travel nurses or therapist. They are very very generous with any cost needed for an assignment plus when things become due during the assignment. Once I had a rough time with an assignment in CA and when I visited the Host office, the whole office stood up and applauded for me making me feel like a special famous person. It was wonderful. Host Healthcare pays good wages and the insurance is flexible and good. Miranda M is so young but is absolutely the most mature of anyone much older. -smile. She is so experienced with Psychosocial, emotional or job-related troubleshooting. Ms. Miranda makes choosing the perfect assignment, perfect location, testing, finding housing stress free. She makes it all fun actually. She, Miranda is the best encourager, comforter. I just don't know how she does it all. She makes me feels so special, like a friend even. Miranda is my cheerleader. I tell her what I want, and everytime I get it. My current assignment in Harbor City is the best one yet. The software is user friendly. Any problem at this company is an easy fix everytime. My co-workers are a group that works together, no fighting, no bickering. I love my patient's. I do case management home health and love the area I'm assigned to. I am very blessed to be working at Host healthcare out of San Diego. 01/03/2017
- I am currently on my first travel assignment and did my fair share of research prior to beginning. I reached out to a variety of agencies and was able to get a feel for how they worked and the differences between them. Right when I was about to settle with one, Miranda, my recruiter from Host Healthcare, reached out and the rest was history.
Miranda instantly made me feel like I was a part of her team, not just an addition to her paycheck. I trusted her from the very start which is something that was lacking in all of my interactions with other companies. She wanted to not only know about my nursing aspirations but about me and what would make travel nursing a worthwhile experience in and out of the hospital.
She worked with my preferences while showing me additional offers she thought may interest me. I never felt pressured into something that didn't suit me. When I did find my current assignment in Portland, she walked me through the interview process and was just as excited as I was when we got the offer from the hospital. She has kept in touch throughout the assignment and will occasionally just send a happy Monday message.
Host Healthcare assignments range from large teaching facilities to rural areas. They offer good benefits and competitive pay that is always on time.
Everyone with Host Healthcare that I have interacted with has been very quick to respond and receptive to my needs. Kenzie was amazingly flexible and did an incredible job setting up my preemployment appointments while I was on a road trip leading up to my Portland assignment.
I truly can not say enough about the team at Host Healthcare and how painless this process was. I would recommend them to anyone and I without a doubt will continue to use them for future placements. 12/31/2016
- Kaylan is a great recruiter to work with. I have not had any issues that she was not able to resolve. She is willing to look for assignments where I want to go. 12/07/2016
- Host Healthcare has been very involved and supportive with my career. They are patient and understanding with your needs. Ask for Kaylan...trust me you cannot go wrong! 12/06/2016
- Kaylan is am amazing recruiter. Always available, answers questions in a timely manner, and is very supportive of my decisions. I would recommend her to any of my co-works/friends interested in traveling. 12/06/2016
- I have had a great experience working with Eliza and Kaylan at Host Health Care. I have recommended this company to several other nurses interested in travel nursing, 1 has gone through Host and has had a great experience as well. Highly recommend working with Host. 11/29/2016
- I had placed my resume on a website to help find the right company for myself. Miranda from Host Healthcare was the first of many to contact me and she treated me like a best friend. I had huge goals for my first assignment and she was the ONLY recruiter to not only take me seriously but helped me find a plan to make my dreams come true without compromising a single thing. She advocated for me and my travel partner on our first contract for things I didn't even realize were important until I became more experienced. She has always looked out for us and spoiled us while on assignment. Our second assignment goals remained ambitious but she went above and beyond to meet our standards and continued to pull through. She has not only facilitated strong job assignments but I can happily call her my friend. Her reliability has been nothing but comforting while so far from home and this is why we will continue to remain with Host Healthcare. 11/08/2016
- I had only been an RN for a year in the busiest ER in central Florida. I was very unhappy with my job and decided to do travel nursing. My heart was set on a specific state I wanted to go to and multuple recruiters from other travel agencies told me that I wasn't going to be able to because of lack of experience. It was down to three different travel companies. I chose Host healthcare because the recruiter was laid back, not so pushy, persistent or desperate, and because she sounded the most confident. She told me she would get me a job where I wanted.. and she did. She also offered me more money than I was hoping for. She soon became not only a recruiter, but a friend and a coworker I can count on. This company has changed my life. They are always so supportive and most importantly, they noticed your good work and reviews from your assignments and COMPENSATE you for it. It is a team effort.. and I wouldn't go with any other company. My recruiter is also the best and I appreciate her so much. I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for her believing in me and working with me through every step of the way. 09/16/2016
- Host Healthcare a great company to work for. My benefits are great for my whole family. My paychecks are always on time and my housing is always safe, clean, and well furnished. My recruiter Victoria Rozalski is amazing. She is supportive, knowledgeable, and knows me personally; I'm not just another nurse on the payroll. She does her best to find me the highest paying jobs and best locations. She was also there for me through a tough situation. I have been traveling with Host Healthcare of over a year now and I will continue to do so. 09/14/2016
- Miranda is great! She's very personable and makes it very easy for new travelers. Quick responses when issues may arise. Highly recommend Host healthcare and Miranda Martz! 08/13/2016
- I have been traveling for 6 months using Host Healthcare and love it so far. My travel recruiter is always available, quick to respond to my questions or concerns, goes out of his way to check in on me and always helpful! This is my first time traveling and the experience has been awesome. I would recommend Host Healthcare to anyone interested in traveling! 08/12/2016
- Barry has always been available and is a great recruiter. He works extremely hard to get the best contract possible for you. The company has always been accommodating with my needs. I would highly recommend Barry and Host Healthcare. 06/21/2016
- I would like to commend Barry Ishikawa, my recruiter, for a very good job done. He is very accommodating, understanding, friendly and very knowledgeable of his job. He provided me the hospital and location where i wanted to be. He was so supportive and guided me well through this process since this was my first time as a Traveler Nurse. I would highly recommend Host Healthcare to all inspiring to travel everywhere. 05/20/2016
- Host Healthcare has gone above and beyond to provide me with an amazing travel experience. I really appreciate all the hard work that the staff puts in to make everything work smoothly behind the scenes for me so I can get out and do what I do best as a traveling RN. Not only do they work hard, but they are reliable, honest, and always enthusiastic about all the opportunities and requirements for every position. They truly make it fun 05/17/2016
- Miranda Martz is my recruiter and she has been very professional, easy going, easy to reach, prompt in responding, easy to speak with a well rounded recruiter. I was a bit nervous regarding the new assignment I was given because it involved rotating between 6 different hospitals whenever they are short. I was made to feel at ease by my recruiter and I appreciate that. 03/29/2016
- My recruiter Brendan treats me like a real friend and always gets back to me with whatever it is I am looking for. I really feel like he has my best interest at heart and is not trying to get me into a place that is best for him. He listens to what I have to say about different assignments and gives me good advice from his experience but leaves it totally up for me to decide what I want without any pressure. He is just great. 02/16/2016
- When talking to my recruiter the first time, I felt an immediate connection with him and when explaining my background, he went the extra mile to get me signed on and working immediately. I can call him anytime and my situation will be answered or handled. 02/16/2016
- My recruiter Chad is the best. He is friendly, honest and really listens to what I need. I am so happy I get to work with him. 02/12/2016
- Love Kaylan at Host. She is always available to talk, helps me thru difficult decisions, is very honest and transparent, and realistic. 01/28/2016
- Very accomadating and helpful with Canadiab TN visa. Also, great recruiter that's fast with responses. 01/28/2016
- Love my recruiter Barry Ishikawa! He's been immensely helpful and has gotten me great contracts and ALWAYS makes himself available! 01/16/2016
- I have no complaints about this company.My recruiter Chad made my experience transitioning into travel nursing a good one.Any issues that arose over this year was handled in a timely manner. 12/15/2015
- No regrets with Host Healthcare and my Recruiter Kaylan Duffy! She has been honest, reliable, available, compassionate when struggling. Pay is great and bonus avail, travel pay and always on time! Direct deposit! J would absolutely recommend this Travel company as they are professional. Been traveling with them for close to a year and continue to maintain my relationship with them and Kaylan Duffy recruiter. 11/12/2015
- I've completed two assignments with Host Healthcare in California after working as a travel nurse for a different company for a year. This company really delivers on their promise to provide top service! My recruiter always listened to me and was extremely helpful in finding affordable housing in my area. My pay was always accurate, unlike my last company. What is great about Host Healthcare is that your recruiter is your sole point of contact in the company. After taking a break from traveling I will definitely consider traveling with Host Healthcare again! 02/24/2015
- My first assignment with Host was in Arizona, and my second was in California. Host helped me with the licensure process for California and reimbursed me for my license while I was still on assignment in Arizona.
My recruiter is top notch and this company really cares about its nurses! 10/07/2014
- My recruiter/team are always on top of happenings! He and the entire work team are terrific! Anxious to start my next assignment with them! 07/22/2014
- I just completed an assignment in Las Vegas with Host Healthcare. I was very happy my recruiter! She arranged a hotel for me prior to finding housing at my assignment. She was also able to arrange for an extension of my assignment. I am starting another assignment with Host Healthcare later this month. 05/02/2014
Click here for advertising info