Travel Nursing Hospital
ranking will be averaged and updated on a continual basis. The highest score for
a hospital is 100.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Los Robles Regional Med Center
Feel free to rank any
hospital. You are not limited to the ones below.
(within 1 year)
|1. Friendliness and acceptance of travelers by staff||3.4|
|2. How open are they to allowing you to expand your skills while traveling?||2.7|
|3. Hospital Technology||2.7|
|4. Location (A nice area to live)||3.7|
|5. Cafeteria food||3|
|7. Physical layout of hospital effecient||3.4|
|8. Hospital appeal (looks)||3.7|
|9. Hospital orientation geared toward travelers?||2.6|
|10. Simplicity being initiated into the system (Do you have to do lots of unneccessary paperwork, drug testing, criminal background checks, etc. in addition to what the agency requires before you can start working?)||3|
|11. Reputation of the hospital||3.7|
|12. How nice are the doctors to staff||3.4|
|13. Friendliness of staffing office||3.1|
|14. Happy with the work scheduling procedure?||3.1|
|15. How efficient is their system so you can get your job done?||2.6|
|16. Adequacy of their nurse to patient ratio||3|
|17. How well staffed are they||2.9|
|18. How happy were you with your workload?||3.1|
|19. Staff morale (overall)||3|
|20. To what extent would you recommend this hospital to other travelers?||3|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||62.7(7)||(0)|
Return to top of page
- I worked in the Medical Surg department(s) in the hospital. The staff was very friendly but the charting was difficult. Meditech was very time consuming and not updated. The assignment was usually all over the unit and charge nurse had to take a full group. NO CNA at night and they were not able to take vitals. Its a beautiful area but can be expensive. 07/05/2019 Housing was approximately 9 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Hotel. Housing was located in city of Thousand Oaks. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 3. The housing in Thousand, Oaks is very expensive. I found a extend stay hotel and there was many airbnb options.
- I worked in the CVOU department(s) in the hospital. The manager was very friendly and helpful. The negative is the Meditech system for charting. The staff was friendly and very helpful and dedicated. 10/15/2014 Housing was approximately 3 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was none. Housing was located in city of Newbury Park. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 3. stayed at a hotel
- I worked in the ICU, CCU, SICU department(s) in the hospital. Great place to work. The staff made me feel welcome and wanted. I actually learned a lot in that hospital and the staff are willing to teach. 04/11/2014 Housing was approximately 7 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was found my own. Housing was located in city of Simi Valley. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 5. I rented a room from someone who responded to my craigs list posting. I saved a lot of money. If you are looking to rent a room please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- I worked in the medical department(s) in the hospital. They say the are Traveler friendly but in reality the staff does not like having travelers there. Always given the most difficult pts. and assignment was usually spread out from one end of the unit to the othe 09/20/2013 Housing was approximately 30 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was extended stay hotel. Housing was located in city of Simi Valley. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 3. Was nice for an extended stay hotel.
- I worked in the Oncology department(s) in the hospital. The location couldn't be better. Thousand Oaks is a beautiful area, close to Malibu, Santa Barbara, Hollywood, etc. There are lots of travelers at this facility so we are appreciated, not resented. Great place to work. This is my first assignment. I started in December 05 with the intention of moving on after just 13 weeks, but I just extended through March 07. I plan to never leave. 10/20/2006 Housing was approximately 15 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Country Oaks . Housing was located in city of Oak Park CA. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 5. Apartments are clean and sufficient. Pool is nice. Workout room is small but adequate. Location is perfect.
- Housing was corporate, ( I do not travel with pets), gym, rec room, nice pool, (unfortunately the kids from the local school often jump over the fence), lots of travelers stay here.
I worked in the all except ob and icu department(s) in the hospital. Housing was approximately 10 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Oakwood. Housing was located in city of Thousand Oaks. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 4. I enjoyed this assignment, working in the float pool. Had a great NM, very traveler oriented, meditech, staffed 1:6 on the night shift. Great location. Housing depends on your company.
- I worked in Telemetry. There are no CNAs. Accuity of patients is not considered when assignments are made. NO HELP with physical part of the job (ie: making beds, repositioning, bathing or turning patients. We do the job of case manager, RN, CNA, laundry disposal, and passing and picking up meal trays. The housing I had was called Channel Island Harbour Front in Oxnard California. It was 30 miles from the hospital and mediocre. I rate it a 2. It did not have a washer and dryer in the apartment.
Click here for advertising info