Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: FlexRN in Stafford, Virginia
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||3.6||4.0|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||3.4||4.5|
|10. Assignment selection available||4.2||4.0|
|12. Insurance plan||3.4||4.0|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||3.5||4.5|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||3||5.0|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||3.1||5.0|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||71.7(8)||93.5(2)|
Return to top of page
- They are my work family..l know I can call any person in that office..receive support on a bad day..have my back if a contract isn't as it was sold..or just call n check on me during family loss... 08/20/2018
- Company is organized, reliable, and honest. They work hard for you, are prompt with replies, and help to find you what you want. Pay is fair, but not great. But every other aspect of this company makes up for the lower pay rate to make it absolutely worth it. I couldn't say enough about them, and I am very picky with the companies that I use.
- Wonderful company to work with and for. Canít wait for my next assignment! 01/09/2018
- Great Company gives the opportunity to be Flexable 01/12/2015
- First recruiter for my friend and I submitted us before telling us and we were lost the first week. Second recruiter didn't want to give me contact info in case I would contact them directly and I almost couldn't do the job because of security issues. Then the third and last recruiter the only one who got it took things personal and had personal issues so would base pay Or bonuses on it. And lastly they haven't paid correctly over eight times now or on time and it's a pain to try and figure out the pay. I quit with them as soon as its up cause even if pay is better it's wrong on so many levels. They also submitted some wrong paper work once and when Jhaco had an inspection hadn't given them the right dates for forms. Trust me next company. 01/08/2015
- I just worked with this agency and found seven nurses who have or had problems with the pay. One nurse didn't receive pay for over a month. Another nurse had problems with daily pay taxes being higher. One nurse contacted the labor board. If you want half of what you supposed to receive then apply. 09/24/2014
- They can get your foot in the door and have a lot in the tri state area but then you are completely on your own. There are many things you end up paying out of pocket and the referral bonus is only after the other person has worked over 200 hours. Unorganized and unimpressed. 07/31/2014
- This agency paid me half of what I was making at the same facility, with previous employer. I worked one year before Flex took over the next contract. They pulled all the furniture out of my apartment with the promise that would increase my pay by 800 a month. They lied! Illegal activity is what you stay away from! These crooks will have to answer for their behavior. That agency has relationships with management groups that are of question too. Can prove everything and I will! 12/31/2013
Click here for advertising info