Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Springboard Healthcare
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||2.5|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||2.3|
|10. Assignment selection available||2.5|
|12. Insurance plan||2.2|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||2.6|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||2.2|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||2.2|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||48.4(13)||(0)|
Return to top of page
- First agency I used for out of state travel. Awful. I went to them because I was told they were specialized to the Cath Lab. They did have a lot of assignments to choose from. However, after 2 contracts I found out while talking to other travelers that I was making at least $1600 less a WEEK in San Jose. Particularly with housing. When I ended up sleeping in a shed in someone’s backyard (yes, a shed, because that was all I could afford in Silicon Valley) I found another agency and signed with the new one promptly after my contract ended. My recruiter asked me what she could do to keep me, and when I told her that I was living in squalor and wanted to be paid the per diem rate set by Gsa.gov she told me that if they did that “we wouldn’t make any money”. They also made my hourly rate so incredibly low that if I stayed with them any length of time I’d most likely be audited. Who is gonna believe an RN makes $16/hr? 11/02/2017
- Cath Lab primarily but doesn't pay guaranteed hours or 2 hour min call back. You have to wait 30 days for insurance. Biweekly pay. 11/29/2016
- don't be fooled by the friendliness. read your contract carefully! don't be fooled by what is offered by the many jobs on the site. a lot of them are not real. also contract terms stated between traveler and company may not be recognized by the hospital. friendly recruiter, but that's not enough for me 04/21/2016
- Very disconnected from nurse in the field. Mismanagement of ansitional periods between assignments. Puts pressure on contracted employee to handle details including incurring non-standard fees. Unable to see pay stubs and unaware of fees taken from paycheck. Adversarial at times with standard negotiations like housing, security issues. Would not recommend. 11/08/2014
- I like being able to reach my recruiter 24/7 these guys get that. More Cath Lab jobs than anyone else. 08/25/2014
- Update: The manging Partner & Owner think if they remain silent both will avoid legal sanctions...."Wrong"! Both will be named. Apparently the contract signed by the RN is not the contract that the facility or the third party vendor has!
STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY....EXTREMELY DECEPTIVE! 07/09/2014
- BEWARE!! Unprofessional from start to finish! They will nickel and dime you out of every dime if you let them. The contract you sign is not worth the paper it is written on! Payroll is a joke and I am going to report them to the labor board and more than likely hire an Attorney to get all the money I am owed! Unbelievable! They are such Liars. Do yourself a favor and don't work for them! Trust me....You'll be sorry!! 07/03/2014
- Traveled in the cath lab with SpringBoard for 2 years, they have found me great assignments and I have never had a gap in working. I recommend them 06/05/2014
- I look for transparency and honesty. I get that!! 06/05/2014
After traveling with several companies SpringBoard has met my needs and is great to work for! 06/05/2014
- I can't believe this agency is still in business. I've never heard a good thing about them. I did 1 contract, that was it for me!!! 09/11/2013
- I had to hire an attorney. They took money out of my checking account! They submitted contracts to the hospital I never saw, etc..etc..etcc.. Liars, dishonest. They will sweet talk you in the beginning-BEWARE!!!! 09/11/2013
- From start to finsih unprofessional and extreme lack of knowledge. They were constantly losing my paperwork. Also, watch your money!! I was told that and should have heeded the warning. They will try to screw you out of every dollar they can. 08/05/2013
Click here for advertising info