Travel Nursing Hospital
ranking will be averaged and updated on a continual basis. The highest score for
a hospital is 100.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Florida Hospital Heartland
Feel free to rank any
hospital. You are not limited to the ones below.
(within 1 year)
|1. Friendliness and acceptance of travelers by staff||2.5||5.0|
|2. How open are they to allowing you to expand your skills while traveling?||2.2||4.0|
|3. Hospital Technology||2.5||4.0|
|4. Location (A nice area to live)||3||3.0|
|5. Cafeteria food||2.2||4.0|
|7. Physical layout of hospital effecient||3.3||5.0|
|8. Hospital appeal (looks)||3.7||5.0|
|9. Hospital orientation geared toward travelers?||1.5||2.0|
|10. Simplicity being initiated into the system (Do you have to do lots of unneccessary paperwork, drug testing, criminal background checks, etc. in addition to what the agency requires before you can start working?)||2||5.0|
|11. Reputation of the hospital||3||5.0|
|12. How nice are the doctors to staff||2.7||5.0|
|13. Friendliness of staffing office||2.2||5.0|
|14. Happy with the work scheduling procedure?||2||3.0|
|15. How efficient is their system so you can get your job done?||2.2||5.0|
|16. Adequacy of their nurse to patient ratio||2.2||4.0|
|17. How well staffed are they||2||3.0|
|18. How happy were you with your workload?||2||3.0|
|19. Staff morale (overall)||2||3.0|
|20. To what extent would you recommend this hospital to other travelers?||2.3||5.0|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||49.3(6)||83.0(1)|
Return to top of page
- I worked in the ER department(s) in the hospital. 05/23/2019 Housing was approximately 10 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was 3207 lockman Blvd. Housing was located in city of Sebring. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 5.
- I worked in the ER department(s) in the hospital. I took an assignment in ER and contract was for ER. Orientation was told that floor admissions, protocols, orders etc did not affect me because I was in ER. On afternoon of last day of hospital orientation finally received schedule which was for floor nursing. I haven't been a floor nurse in years. I showed them contract and told staffing office that I was interview for ER. Was told that ER manager would call me in the morning. Never received call. Called my recruiter who told me @ 5:00p that hospital cancelled me "failed competencies". These competencies are your usual fire safety, cultural diversity etc... Educator told us travelers that tests were open book and could be done as group effort. So 5 of us travelers did them together. So if I failed which I know I didn't the whole group failed. Called ER manager to discuss the next morning she said she was busy and would call back. Again she did not call. Not the Christian way for a religious affiliated hospital. I am not able to rate anything else due to never getting out of orientation. 10/08/2017 Housing was approximately 65 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was private. Housing was located in city of Lakeland. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 5. Did not do local housing
- I worked in the Med Surg department(s) in the hospital. 3 shifts to get Pyxis, 2 shifts for charting, lost access to accuchecks. Have to call pharmacy for medicines, constant hypoglycemic issues because they wont stock any snacks. Best of all the Staffing office is HORRIBLE - dont expect to get a day you want off or the schedule you ask for in an interview. As stated by someone else I have a medical isssue that I have to fly home for, told them 4 WEEKS in advance and talked personally to the DON. I will have to call in a missed shift, only 3rd in 16 years, because I will be on an airplane going back home because they still cant schedule. Not a horrible hospital medically, but the administration was terrible. I cant get in to see my schedule because "travelers" are treated as second class so you cant actually request a day, and have to wait for the schedule to be printed. If they could get thier act together administratively it wouldnt be terrible. Patient loads are 6-1 but that is normal for florida. 10/05/2016 Housing was approximately 6 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was RV. Housing was located in city of Sebring. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 4. Housing options are limited, its a retirement community in a huge way, might be some snowbirds houses to rent if in the summer. I was here in the summer, so I dont know how bad it will be in the winter. I am told the place triples in population once november hits.
- I worked in the med/surg department(s) in the hospital. RUN!!!! 03/26/2014 Housing was approximately 15 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was n/a. Housing was located in city of n/a. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 5. n/a
- I worked in the medical department(s) in the hospital. lied about me, didn't even give me a chance. Just didn't want to work with my schedule request for medical reasons. 12/24/2013 Housing was approximately 5 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was home. Housing was located in city of Lake Placid. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 5. This was a single home dwelling, Owner awesome and very accommodating, Turn Key.
- Housing was approximately 5 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Villa Lotela. Housing was located in city of Avon Park. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 5. 02/13/2013
Click here for advertising info