Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Company Review of: Health-Force
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||4.1|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||3.9|
|10. Assignment selection available||2.8|
|12. Insurance plan||3.2|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||4|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||3.7|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||3.6|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||71.8(9)||(0)|
Return to top of page
- comment1, 01/04/2009
- failed to pay all monies owed as contract stated. Refused to accept service of certified mail letter when demand for final payment sent. Failed to be supportive of traveler in unsafe practice hospital setting revealed to them. Housing and housewares was very substandard and agency was not quickly responsive to addressing these issues. 06/23/2007
- Had a verbal agreement of my contract extension particulars, everything in place, then at the last minute (Friday evening of that week) got an email from recruiter on them backing out of certain things we had talked about $$-wise. Account manager put the skids on what recruiter said could be done. I had already turned down another job offer and when I wouldn't agree to the company changes outside of what was agreed on, they tried to make me feel as if I went back on my agreement to extend at the facility. I had to get the facility involved to be released from the "no-compete" clause of not working at the same facility in less than 12 months with a different company. The facility backed me up and I ended up staying with them for the original extension time frame only working through another company. Health Force got greedy and attempted to hardball me into settling for less, but instead I got everything I wanted and what was originally agreed upon through the other company with my facility support. Was a real hassle, but glad I stood up for myself. 02/26/2007
- Insurance co-pay 09/21/2006
- This agency is awe some -- what else can you say about them
- in general easy to work with and to get an assignment going. not a lot of tedious paperwork. some housing issues, primarily secondary to a rural area. be sure you get what you need as far as furniture etc. good response from recruiter when needed, very kind and supportive!! most important insurance good, (you do pay extra), pay check on time! not agressive finding new assignments.
- This agency has been wonderful to me; I definitely intend to stay with them!
- I really like this agency, they try to make your connections as easy as possible and will go out on a limb for you if needed depending on the situation. As with a lot of companys their coverage is a bit limited but thats something we all live with. My only real complaint would be that they were not as eager to get me my next assignment as I would like so I looked elsewhere because I want someone who is on the ball when its time to look for the next assignment. Otherwise they get a thumbs up from me.
Click here for advertising info