Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Company Review of: Triage Staffing
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||4.3|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||4.6|
|10. Assignment selection available||4.3|
|12. Insurance plan||4|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||4.8|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||4.6|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||4.6|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||90(125)||(0)|
Return to top of page
- Amber Peters is the bomb! She is diligent and thorough, working hard to get you what you want! 02/19/2020
- Alicia Allis Stoller us my recruiter. She is friendly and supportive. Most i.portantly, not pushy. Some of the recruiters out there are horribly pushy. Big turn off for me.
- The recruiter can make or break the assignment. Brittany Schaben has been outstanding. 02/09/2020
- Brandon Roell is awesome 02/08/2020
- I am on my second assignment with Triage, and I cannot understand where all of the high ratings are coming from. Literally from the beginning of my first assignment, I was having communication issues with them. It felt as though my recruiter (who comes highly rated, another thing I cannot understand) just wanted to get me signed after which she began ignoring my texts and emails. I have to text/email them multiple times in order to get a reply on a simple question. During my last assignment, I had a pretty severe issue at my hospital and asked to cancel my extension, requesting to see other assignments available. My recruiter refused, placing me in a situation which not only opened me up to pretty severe bullying but placed my license in a precarious situation, which I stated multiple times I was concerned about. Now I'm having issues with reimbursement as it has taken me a month of multiple texts/emails which have gone unresponded to in order to get my reimbursement for licensure. The travel allowance I was promised this week never showed up in my bank account. Two texts, an email, and a phone call to my recruiter on Friday--no response. I am sitting here hundreds of miles away from home maxing out credit cards because Triage isn't paying me what they promised, while my recruiter ignores my communication but still texts me to "let [her] know if you need anything!!!" I need my money. I need you to respond to my communication. I need you to be consistent.
I don't even know if I got paid appropriately for my last assignment. I did question this, but the pay stubs I sent to my recruiter to check into must've disappeared because I never got any follow-up about them.
There is no way I'd recommend this agency, and no way I'd continue with them as it's been the most stressful few months of my career. Not to mention my finances have never been this big of a mess. 02/08/2020
- I have been with Triage for the last five years now and do not plan on going any where else. Sarah Price is an excellent Recruiter and I would recommend her to any one. 01/16/2020
- This is my first assignment with Triage Staffing but they have always been available and quick to answer any questions or to help with anything I have needed. The pay is great and I really enjoy working with my recruiter. 12/29/2019
- Amber is amazing, she’s always in a good mood and always laughing and keeping me positive and telling me what I need to know when I ask and get back to me at anytime of day or night. Triage has been really good companies that have gotten a really good jobs that I fit in .Amber is amazing, she’s always in a good mood and always laughing and keeping me positive and telling me what I need to know when I ask and get back to me at anytime of day or night. Triage has been really good companies that have gotten me really good jobs that I fit in right are Thank you triage for hiring Amber it’s great to be back with her again 12/27/2019
- I worked with recruiting- Jake Behrns to find a job near home and he came through with the perfect listing. The credentialing team was extremely efficient and had all of my paperwork completed and submitted in 1 week. It’s been a great experience so far! 12/27/2019
- No complaints!! 12/25/2019
- Love working with this agency! My recruiter knows me, knows my goals for traveling, and works her butt off to find me great assignments in great locations! Will continue working with this agency in the future! 12/22/2019
- This is my first assignment and it has been wonderful!!! Best decision ever. Brandon Roell is amazing to work with. 12/22/2019
- First, I must say Megan Bianchi is a great recruiter. Having a great recruiter while working during any contract with an agency is a must and I highly recommend her. She's very understanding and will work hard to find a contract to meet your needs. From my overall experience with Triage, everyone is professional, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. 12/22/2019
- I’ve been with Abby Keiss with Triage for 3 years now. She’s always very pleasant, helpful, straight forward, and honest to work with regarding acquiring the best assignments and the best pay possible. The reasonI I stick with Triage is they are so great and easy to work with. I would highly recommend Abby and Triage to anyone. 12/21/2019
- I have worked with Triage as a travel nurse throughout the m
Majority of my time traveling.
I have been more than pleased with my recruiter and my experience with Triage My husband and I travel together which make things more complicated to find us jobs in the same location but they have always come through for us. I highly recommend Triage and have several times. 11/29/2019
- I’ve really enjoyed working with Jason at Triage Staffing. Jason is upfront and honest. He makes sure things are taken care of. He is very quick to respond when I have a question. He is very reliable. 11/28/2019
- I am always kind of nervous to start with a new company and more so with a new recruiter. My mind and job were both out at ease with Triage Staffing and more so with my recruiter, Jason. I will continue to rave about how this recruiter takes excellence and kindness to a new level. Thank you for making my job count more! 11/28/2019
- I am new to travel nursing and I could not have asked for a better person to guide me through this process. She (Katie Hinkle) was there for me with every question I had....every need....absolutely everything. She is such a blessing to me and for Triage Staffing !!
- I was dealing with another recruiter and had been going back and forth with them for months. When Abby K at Triage ( Omaha ) contacted me, I was placed and signed a contract within 2 weeks.
She and the whole team have been nothing but supportive throughout the ENTIRE process even after I started. Will definitely sign with Abby again and will bring along a friend !! 11/25/2019
- I enjoyed been part of this agency. 11/22/2019
- Always so helpful and prompt. 11/16/2019
- Triage Staffing is definitely the best company I have worked for, and I would highly recommend them to anyone that is thinking about traveling within their healthcare profession. My recruiter, Alicia is easy to work with, honest, and always available whenever I reach out to her. I try to send all of my co-workers her way for future assignments. 11/15/2019
- My recruiter Lisa Kaloff is very professional 11/04/2019
- Great company! 11/02/2019
- Bianchi is great. Always available.
I feel like she works really hard for me!!!! 10/28/2019
- Tara is a great recruiter I have loved working with her 10/27/2019
- I have used other agencies and Triage is the one of stayed with, Jesse Adams goes beyond and is available and always listens and gets the best choices for me. 10/18/2019
- Megan Bianchi is being so helpful, she definitely goes beyond being a recruiter, thanks a lot. 10/13/2019
- I really really enjoy working with triage Staffing my recruiter Deirdre Simpson is truly great she make sure that everything is done and in a timely manner she listens to me and doesn't push me to go anywhere I don't want to go and finds me contracts in the areas that I am looking for she has really become like a friend more than a recruiter always concerned about other things in my life as well I am so happy to be with triage nursing staff and this is where I plan to stay I would highly recommend triage for travel assignments I don't have to go through five and six different people my recruiter does everything including my payroll and I love it I know I am in great hands and if any problems arise they find a way to fix it I am so happy I truly am thank you triage Staffing 10/12/2019
- Triage has been wonderful and my recruiter, Katie H has been absolutely incredible throughout the entire process! 10/06/2019
- I've been very happy with Triage. 10/05/2019
- Some criteria are Not Applicable and we should be able to rate as such. 09/30/2019
- My recruiter Kassandra, is the best!!! I get very personalized care from her. She checks in with me on a regular basis and stays in contact. She asks about my family etc, and remembers what I tell her. I do not feel like I am just a number with them. She works very diligently to get the contracts I want, and at the best rate as well. I will never go with another travel company! 09/27/2019
- Recruiters with Triage are friendly, professional, and easy to communicate with. I would recommend to any nurse looking to travel. 09/20/2019
- Took a leap, chose Triage. Haven’t had a problem and just now reupped. Alicia has been great to deal with the whole time, even if I have been picky on assignments. 09/18/2019
- Very professional. This is my first travel assignment and they landed me an amazing job opportunity. I look forward to continuing to work with them. 09/18/2019
- Good experience for my first assignment 09/10/2019
- Wouldn't want to work with anyone else! 09/06/2019
- My recruiters and company in general has made this transition into traveling so much easier. They have been there for me in a work related environment and personal! I absolutely love them and so glad I am with this company! 09/02/2019
- I haven’t had to utilize the insurance/benefits so can’t honestly speak to these questions. Overall a great company to work for and have been pleased with my recruiter! 09/01/2019
- My recruiter is new and I am a tough traveler to have. He handles my demands well, is always available, and is honest when he does not have an answer for me. He work efficiently to get back to me with on any questions or concerns I have. At first I thought he was too chatty for me, but that was his only negative. The rest has been great. He listens well to ALL my concerns. He also gives me great advice on how to deal with issues that crop up. I have worked with two other reputable agencies and have had poor experiences. With the other agencies I felt like a number. I have not felt that way with Triage. My recruiter has taken great care of me and he somehow is ALWAYS available in a timely manner. 08/31/2019
- Tara is my recruiter and she is awesome. She is always very kind and helpful and always makes sure I’m ok and happy with my assignment. Tara is a great asset to the travel nursing team 08/30/2019
- none 08/25/2019
- Meghan has been an awesome recruiter. Since I expressed interest in traveling a year ago she kept in contact with me to make sure my plans to start were the same. She has been exceptional with accommodations, timely, personable, and very good at checking in with me. She has done a great job finding options in areas I have wanted to go. It’s been an awesome first rotation so far and it look forward to continue to work with Meghan and Triage Staffing! 08/18/2019
- -I will start this review with the fact that I am a cath lab RN and I am picky, very attentive to details, and have high expectations. I have yet to find a "perfect recruiter" or "perfect company" : top pay with 100% satisfaction of answering my questions, onboarding, compliance, accuracy of paychecks, how much they market me, availability of jobs, etc...
With that being said, Jason Sagehorn at Triage has done a good job. I would give him an A-, I would give Triage as a company, a B.
-Jason is very responsive. He almost always immediately replies to my emails. I currently cannot think of a time when he did not reply immediately.
-The paychecks are almost always accurate.
-Their timecards are simple (not complicated like other companies who use online submission forms).
-Depending on the assignment, they are relatively top paying. If they were consistently the highest paying company for contracts, I think this would be my #1 agency (b/c of Jason's responsiveness), but sometimes they are several hundred less per week than other companies.
-They have a wide variety of jobs.
-Negatives with examples:
-Received paperwork (email subject: "Personal Invitation to Triage, LLC") that needed to be completed with less than 7 days prior to start of my assignment. That is annoying and not necessary. I received the paperwork on :Tue, Jul 16, 2019
I signed my contract on: 5/31/19
My assignment started on: 7/22/19. No reason not to send that earlier so there is less last minute stuff to do. As anyone who works in this industry knows, there is a lot to do for an assignment and sometimes you physically cannot do things the week before because you are driving across the country or packing up an apartment, etc...
-Annoying how many times I had to request a radiation dosimeter. Again, I signed my contract 5/31 and didn't get my dosimeter until the week of 7/29/19, so after my contract started. Once the dosimeter arrived I called the dosimeter company as it doesn't state where to wear the dosimeter on my body, which they usually do say, inside or outside of the lead, and asked when the request was placed for the dosimeter and they said 7/18. The minute I signed my contract I provided my address for where to ship my dosimeter.
-I have done 2 contracts with Triage, but stay in touch when hunting for assignments as I generally take the assignment w/ the company who is paying the most, unless that company has really messed up something in the past for me. So, I already had a contract on file with Triage and told them I wanted the same clauses removed/added for my next contract with them. My recruiter was on vacation so I was dealing with someone else and unfortunately, they did not have my contract how I wanted it, so there was a lot of back and forth, when it should have been relatively easy since they had one on file for me already.
-Triage recently sent out a "how are we doing" broad generic email from the CEO that I replied to and I said some of the things I had mentioned above and no one reached out to me to get more info or say "we will work on all of this, we heard you," so that was disappointing.
-Please note, I do NOT take their benefits, so I cannot comment on that. Nor do I use their housing.
- Overall things are going well and Im in my fourth week of travel, so its probably still early. But I well let you know if things change. GO Nurses! 07/09/2019
- N/a 07/08/2019
- So far Triage has been a great company to work for. Everyone has been honest, helpful, and professional. Will definitely recommend 06/04/2019
- As a newbie in travel nursing my recruiter has been so accommodating to my questions and needs. He is supportive and professional. I highly recommend Triage staffing. 05/22/2019
- Great company to work for!! 03/26/2019
- After working as a nurse for 24 years in one facility, it was a leap of faith to take a job as a traveler. Glad I chose Triage Staffing as my travel co. They have been with me each step of the way, making my transition very smooth. My recruiter, Brittany Schaben, has been phenomenal. She is always a phone call away and promptly addresses any issues or concerns I have. Pay has always been on time. No negatives with this company. 03/25/2019
- Abby has been there for me at all times---good and the bad!!! 03/24/2019
- My recruiter, Amber, is incredible. Everyone I have dealt with within the company is quick to respond, and their information is accurate and helpful. I strongly recommend Triage. 03/24/2019
- My recruiter, Sarah Price, has been wonderful. She has worked with me and my son to find us assignments in the same location, and has also assisted us in finding housing. She responds in a timely manner and has checked with us both to make sure we have everything we need. 03/23/2019
- My recruiter Katie Hinkle with Triage staff is great. She presented an opportunity that was perfect for me.The assignment came up very fast and the transition was very smooth. I would recommend Triage staff and Katie to anyone looking for a traveling healthcare staff. 03/23/2019
- Switched to Triage last year!
Very happy with Triage, all around great experience.
My recruiter, Jason Sagehorn has been great! 03/22/2019
- My recruiters were very accommodating and flexible! 03/22/2019
- First time travel nurse and have had nothing but GREAT experience with my recruiter Jenny and the company Triage in general. 03/22/2019
- Katie Hinkle is a rockstar recruiter!!! Very helpful and supportive! Very smooth onboarding process. Triage is a great company I would definitely recommend :) 03/21/2019
- Katie Hinkle is an amazing recruiter I have enjoyed working for this company and will continue to travel with them in the future they are honest and work very hard to get top rates for their travelers 03/21/2019
- They have great contracts and are very helpful 03/21/2019
- I signed on with Triage for my very first travel assignment because of the good things I heard about them. They are very transparent and helpful. I’ve been working with Amber and she’s very responsive and I feel like she’s been so helpful every step of the way. I would recommend this agency to my friends for sure. 03/08/2019
- this is my first travel nurse assignment, working at Colorado Acute Long Term Hospital. Devon, my recruiter, is easy to work with. I’m paid weekly and am always paid the correct amount on time. This is a good experience and I will probably renew at CALTH and stay with Triage staffing! 03/02/2019
- Great company. Have exceeded all of my expectations. 02/13/2019
- Switched from Onward Healthcare/AMN to Triage Staffing.
Couldn’t be happier.
Jason Sagehorn And entire staff has been wonderful.
Very attentive and accommodating! 01/04/2019
- Triage is a great company. My recruiter Amber made my first travel experience completely stress free. I'm over the moon with her dedication. 01/01/2019
- Although this is my first travel nursing job, I am beyond impressed with Triage Staffing. The company is efficient and the staff actually care. I absolutely love my recruiter and she works hard to make sure my needs are met, and even checks in just to make sure I'm doing okay. It's so nice to feel supported by an employer! Highly recommend this company to both beginner and experienced travelers! 11/01/2018
- My recruiter Kassandra is amazing to work with. 10/13/2018
- I know agencies get money when they sign a travel nurse, but I'm a person and would like to be treated as a person, not an object just so they get paid. I'm the one doing to actual job. (And submitting before telling me the pay isn't okay.) 08/28/2018
- I find it interesting to do this type of questionnaire that can work to improve the quality of care
- very knowledgeable mgrs. here 05/24/2018
- I was traveling with another company for two years before I switched to Triage. I do not like change but I couldn’t find a job and I wasn’t completely happy with the lack of honesty at my current company. A friend referred me to Triage and specifically to Todd Thieschafer. I could tell in the first 5 minutes of our first talk that this guy was more honest and up front than any other recruiter I’ve dealt with. I couldn’t be happier with my decision to switch to Triage and work with Todd! He’s available 24/7 and has been completely transparent from the get go! Application process and compliance was all a smooth and easy process as well! Thanks Triage for being great! 04/24/2018
- Great communication with my recruiter. 04/24/2018
- Sorry this is coming in so late but Sarah was amazing to work with and I look forward to returning to travel nursing so with her as my recruiter. 12/16/2017
- Given, this review is based on one recruiter (Dean Henson), but he is the only knowledge I have of this company. My BFF and I both took contracts with them, and within a month, BOTH of us lost our jobs--me with 1.5 yrs travel experience; her as a new traveler, but with 30 yrs as a BSN including charge RN. Later, we found out he had "embellished" BOTH our resumes with skills we had both denied having. Thankfully, the travel liason at my hospital found me another job there, but my BFF was left hanging for almost 2 weeks while he put more priority on filling the job at the hospital (where she was let go--d/t his lies). He actually whined to us about having to pay a fine for his dishonesty, while we were concerned for our livelihood, having moved 500 miles from home and leasing an apt together! I finally called Drew Donovan from Aya, who was able to get her a job within 2 DAYS! This showed us that Dean and his company were not as concerned about us as they were the hospital they had given false information to. Furthermore, after telling him I didn't plan to work with him again, he continued to contact me, and even asked for referrals! I emailed him back with the above info, stating that I couldn't in good conscience refer anyone to him, and he sent back a venomous email putting down my BFF, saying he had no clue how anyone else got her a job. (Hmm, maybe her many years experience and awards in nursing.) At least he confesses he is clueless. Drew at Aya was able to get her MORE than one jobs because he is honest and knowledgeable, and she is an excellent RN! 05/13/2017
- ****NURSES BEWARE****
I'm a 13year APN nurse and wanted to get back into contracting, looking for reputable companies that did NOT subscribe to a greedy travel agency methodology... I found triage to be nice, but rates were VERY VERY low.
Was working with Breahn (Bree) Copenhaver... Although nice, when I began asking questions, wanting to be better informed about the applicant tracking systems they used, they did not want me being knowledgeable about how & to whom I was being submitted. After asking specific questions, she tells me that they do not want to work with me.
**MAJOR REDFLAG** If a company cannot be transparent, they only want to take advantage of new travelers.. Stay away from this company & all other "Travel Agency" methodologies.. Find a reputable staffing agency that isn't taking 50%, 60% of the bill rate for their own greedy profit margin. 05/01/2017
- I had a wonderful experience working with Triage. My recruiter, Sarah Price, made the experience exceptional. I am a relatively new nurse and new to traveling and Sarah was kind and genuine. She always kept me well informed and worked hard to find me assignments that suited me. She was patient and kept a positive attitude. I felt well taken of and Sarah kept my best interests at heart. I will recommend her to any nurse interested in traveling. 02/20/2017
- Great Company to work for. I'd like to give a special "shout out" to Abby Keiss. For her straight forwardness and Professionalism!!! 01/19/2017
- Dean Hinson is an awesome recruiter.i really enjoy working with him. 12/28/2016
- Bre Copenhaven has been wonderful. She has found me good assignments for excellent pay. I DO recommend them to anyone interested in travel. 12/28/2016
- Thanks David! 12/28/2016
- Sarah Price is my recruiter. She is amazing! Always there to answer my questions and if she doesn't know the answer she will find out. She goes out of her way to make sure I'm happy! I can be a challenge sometimes! Sorry Sarah. :) On a serious note...she's always there to help even if I just need to talk. I haven't had any problems with Triage. Wonderful company to work with! 12/23/2016
- My recruiter is awesome and works hard to get me in towns and states I've always wanted to go! 12/22/2016
- Abby is awesome. 12/22/2016
- Triage has been amazing! I feel listened to by my rep, Audrey. I feel like she really cares about my career and assignment satisfaction. She is honest about potential assignments and knows the industry well. The money is great, too! 12/19/2016
- I cannot say enough good things about Audrey Futryk and Triage! Thanks to you both!! 12/16/2016
- I am glad that I joined the Triage Staffing team Marc J. and Sarah Price have been very helpful in getting me placed in compatible jobs with competitive pay rates. They have made me to feel special. 12/15/2016
- I cannot answer all the questions, as I do not use them for housing, benefits, insurance nor was I concerned about selecting other locations. I wasn't sure of their reputation prior to using them, either.(whoever created this survey MADE me select a number instead of offering N/A). But, what I do know is that Bree Copenhaver has done an excellent job for me and I could not be happier with the job. 5 stars for her in all the other categories! 12/15/2016
- Audrey has been great to work with as a recruite,I couldn't have asked for a better experience 12/14/2016
- This is my first agency. Really happy with them. 12/10/2016
- I have been with Triage for three years now and absolutely love them. I haven't been with my new recruiter, Jason S., very long (since my old recruiter decided to get a promotion and can't be my full time go-to anymore😉) but Jason has been just as helpful and wonderful to work with as Marc J was. I plan on sticking with this company for a good while still. 12/08/2016
- It's a pleasure working with Jason. Always professional and helpful. 12/08/2016
- They really do the work for you in finding you a job you want. 12/08/2016
- Great to work for. 12/07/2016
- I have enjoyed working with Jason Sagehorn, my recruiter, at Triage Staffing. He works hard to find exactly what I want. 12/06/2016
- Jason Sagehorn is a freaking Rockstar recruiter....never leave home without him. 12/06/2016
- This is my first time as a traveling nurse and Abby Kiess landed me my first opportunity. She has been great to deal with,...upfront and very honest! She has listened very closely to my needs and delivered! Thank You Abby!! 12/06/2016
- I have worked with a couple different companies and what I love the most about Triage, is I never have to fight for my money. The rates are fair and honest, reimbursements are handled quickly and money is always correct and on time. I also love the responsiveness of the recruiters and other staff! Just love them!! 12/06/2016
- Amazing agency to work for. Highly recommend! Great staff friendly and effective fun group! 12/06/2016
- This is the best travel agency I have worked for, Jason has been on top of everything and always responds to questions the same day if not within minutes. He has also made numerous calls just to check up on me to make sure everything was going well with assignment. Best agency around!!!!!! 12/06/2016
- Triage is great. 12/06/2016
- Triage Staffing is a great company to work with.They really work hard to find me the places I want to travel and pay rate. I feel like family instead of just a number. Sarah Price my recruiter is exceptional. She is friendly, always caring about whats happening in my assignment and will try her hardest to see me happy. She really rocks! I love Triage Staffing. They may not be the biggest in size but they have the biggest hearts! 12/02/2016
- This is the first agency I have worked with as a travel nurse. My recruiter is amazing. The agency has been absolutely great. Every single person I have talked to has been extremely nice and always helpful. 12/01/2016
- Todd T. With triage is wonderful to work with and answers questions promptly! 12/01/2016
- Todd at triage is awesome!!! He works hard for each and everyone of his nurses. He never makes you feel pushed or anything. You really feel like family. I would recommend him to any traveling nurse new or experienced!! 12/01/2016
- Has some wonderful recruiters!! Smaller where you often interact with same people which is geat- "your not a number." Down to earth and quality people to work with. Pay is also on point!! 12/01/2016
- My recruiter Todd is phenominal! I really feel he has my back. I cannot say enough good things about him. Go to Triage and then ask for Todd! 11/29/2016
- I love my recruiter! She is always available whenever I need her to answer questions, check in on me or just to chat. She is honest and realistic regarding assignment availability and pay packages. I feel as though she consistently works for my best interest. The credentialing department, on occasion, has a last minute requirement to be completed. However, I never have to schedule anything myself, it is always taken care of at a location most convenient for me. I have worked with larger agencies and do not feel the same personal connection as I do with Triage. Pay rates are very competitive. Triage has my back. 11/26/2016
- This agency started out great but after my 2nd assignment they became horrible. They lied to me about pay rates and the like. They also could never seem to find assignments and I was always finding them for them. It became tiresome that I could never get them to back me up on contracts at all. They also sent me to a psych facility when I am an ER nurse and then refused to pull me from the contract. They threatened to sue me for breach of contract if I did not complete the assignment. The pay was horrible and I regret that I ever went anywhere with them. 06/10/2016
- I have been working with Triage Staffing since March of 2014 and refuse to work with any other company because my recruiter, Marc J., is absolutely phenomenal. Any time I need something or have an issue with anything he is immediately on the issue and working to make my travel experience as great as possible. He is extremely trustworthy and works very hard to place me as close to where I would like to be as there are staffing needs. There are not enough positive words I can use to express my experience with Marc and Triage Staffing. I would and do recommend him to anyone I meet who is looking to start traveling or change the agency they work with. 04/21/2016
- I worked a few contracts with this agency. I liked them to a certain extent. Most of the time I brought contract opportunities to the recruiter Aaron so it should have been cut and dry but he still found a way to screw me out of money. At one point, he lied about the hospital bill rate., lied to me when I got their company the contract. He sent me to a place that even other travelers had refused to go back. he was all about the dollar in his own pocket. With that being said, he was very nice and kind but I guess he would be taking money out of my pocket! 04/21/2016
- RUN! No integrity. Liars, cheaters. My recruiter was clueless and I was not allowed to switch recruiters when I asked to. HATE this company. Whatever is written about them that is good was probably written by someone bribed to say it. Don't go with them, please!!! Save yourself a big headache. 01/09/2016
- Marc Jergovic was a great recruiter. But this company does NOT have your back. I was physically threated on a contract, management and HR did NOTHING, and when I terminated my contract one week early, Triage dropped me. I was shocked!!!! I wouldn't recommend them, ever. 11/07/2015
- Was recommended to them. At first seemed friendly and helpful but into contract it changed. Love to say more but don't want problems. Needless to say liers and cheaters. Left me high and dry. Warning don't work with them. 10/29/2015
- Make you sign an arbitration clause. THAT should be a red flag in and of itself! 10/16/2015
- I have no idea where the above people worked, I didn't find this agency to be worth a darn. From the snotty recruiters, to compliance. I was over them before I started. This company pays HORRIBLE and Illegal....$10 an hour to max out my housing...Really have you ever been Audited. I was referred to this agency from some Nurses who had worked in Minot. I cant believe they tolerated the annoying recruiter that placed them. I will stick with Fusion, Atlas, Faststaff, RNNetwork! Stay far away from this place. 08/10/2015
- My recruiter Marc is awesome. Very upfront with pay and housing availability. Triage has treated me very well. The only thing is insurance doesn't kick in for 30 days. 04/14/2015
- On my 4th assignment with Triage. They are a small agency but pay well and offer excellent individualized service. Get a clear and accurate pay stub every Thursday and paid every Friday without fail. Highly recommend Jessie Adams who is a great listener and very caring and supportive. 04/09/2015
- Great company to work for! Love my recruiter! 01/19/2015
- Good pay rate. Personable, professional recruiter. Good communication and keeps promises. Did screw up my pay several times, always to their advantage but fixed it promptly when notified. 12/02/2014
- Very efficient. Very fast to return calls. Everything was exactly as I was told/ negotiated. No surprises! Marc is an EXCELLENT recruiter. This small personable company has a loyal following for a reason. Now, if they had day 1 benefits it would be 5 across the board! 10/31/2014
- Abby wonderful recruiter.easy to get a hold of. Has your back so you can do your job. 10/24/2014
- Initially very friendly and upbeat, however, with any sort of problems between traveler and facility, the traveler is left "high and dry" with no avenue of assistance. 03/07/2014
- I have traveled with Triage on and off for years. They are the best Company I worked for the 12 years I was on the road. Kelly is the best recruiter I have ever had. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. Never had issues with housing or paycheck. 401K was good, healthcare coverage is about par with everyone else. He is always available and HONEST, very hard to come by honest recruiters in this field. If you do your job well he will keep you working and reward you financially. 01/12/2014
- No problems whatsoever with this agency. I have an awesome recruiter who looks out for my needs and is available anytime. Returns calls promptly and very efficient. 03/15/2010
Click here for advertising info