Travel Nursing Hospital
ranking will be averaged and updated on a continual basis. The highest score for
a hospital is 100.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Suburban Hospital
Feel free to rank any
hospital. You are not limited to the ones below.
(within 1 year)
|1. Friendliness and acceptance of travelers by staff||4.2||5.0|
|2. How open are they to allowing you to expand your skills while traveling?||3.4||4.5|
|3. Hospital Technology||4||5.0|
|4. Location (A nice area to live)||3.8||5.0|
|5. Cafeteria food||3||3.5|
|7. Physical layout of hospital effecient||4||4.5|
|8. Hospital appeal (looks)||4.4||5.0|
|9. Hospital orientation geared toward travelers?||3.8||5.0|
|10. Simplicity being initiated into the system (Do you have to do lots of unneccessary paperwork, drug testing, criminal background checks, etc. in addition to what the agency requires before you can start working?)||3.8||5.0|
|11. Reputation of the hospital||4.2||4.5|
|12. How nice are the doctors to staff||3.6||4.5|
|13. Friendliness of staffing office||3.4||4.5|
|14. Happy with the work scheduling procedure?||3.4||4.5|
|15. How efficient is their system so you can get your job done?||3.8||4.5|
|16. Adequacy of their nurse to patient ratio||3.6||4.5|
|17. How well staffed are they||3.6||4.5|
|18. How happy were you with your workload?||3.8||4.5|
|19. Staff morale (overall)||3.6||4.5|
|20. To what extent would you recommend this hospital to other travelers?||4||5.0|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||75.6(5)||93.0(2)|
Return to top of page
- I worked in the ICU department(s) in the hospital. I did a 13 week assignment at Suburban that included CVICU, ICU, and COVID ICU. I cannot express how much I would recommend this facility. Everyone was incredibly friendly, helpful, and welcoming to travelers (there were many during my assignment. These are some of the nicest providers I've ever worked with and the entire ICU team (nursing, providers, RTs, case management, pharmacy, PT/OT/ST) worked so well together. I would definitely go back if given the chance. 04/15/2021 Housing was approximately 11 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Home2 Suites. Housing was located in city of Silver Spring, MD. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 5. There are many hotels in the area with traveler rates. Many allow pets a well.
- I worked in the Emergency Room department(s) in the hospital. During Covid 19 well staffed worked together as a team. 09/26/2020 Housing was approximately 57 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was home. Housing was located in city of Abingdon. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 5. N/A
- I worked in the Emergency Room department(s) in the hospital. I worked mid-shift the first part of my shift is fine but as soon as night shift comes on it is Holy hell for a traveler . You are the dump person, knowing that it is a matter of time before you get reported for not doing something . The regular night shift just stand around talking while the travelers have the heavy load. Can't wait til my contract is over... 04/03/2020 Housing was approximately .... mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was ..... Housing was located in city of Columbia. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 5. housing was great except for the long drive
- I worked in the ctu/cvicu department(s) in the hospital. major problem with housing, other travelers from other agencies say the same, they are in extended stays or an hour plus away. 11/19/2007 Housing was approximately 30 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was berkshires of columbia. Housing was located in city of columbia. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 2.
- I worked in the ICU department(s) in the hospital. This hospital is ideal for a first time traveler. The staff treat you like one of their own. 01/29/2007 Housing was approximately 15 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Bethesda Park. Housing was located in city of Rockville. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 3.
Click here for advertising info