Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Company Review of: Nurse Finders
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||2|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||3.1|
|10. Assignment selection available||2.4|
|12. Insurance plan||1.7|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||3|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||1.6|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||1.6|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||39.2(7)||(0)|
Return to top of page
- This agency is terrible and I do not recommend anyone using them. The recruiters are nice at first and then once you're signed on, you can forget about it. I constantly am on the phone with this company trying to get my paychecks straightened out. They are always messing up my checks...it never fails!!! 06/01/2017
- Nurse finders is cheap all around, they will skimp on pay and on housing. I found a agency that payed much better staffing the same facilities and they quickly turned into bullies talking to me like I had done something wrong and then just dropped me, but it was for the best. Dont bother with them they are bottom feeders 02/01/2017
- Bottom Feeders. This is a horrible company and there is a thin facade of niceness at first but that quickly disapears. I would not recommend. The pay is what you would make as a staff nurse also.. rediculous company. 10/21/2015
- The only way to say this is they lied. Lied about floating, lied about nurse/patient ratio, lied about hours.
Thank you 04/02/2009
- they will promise anything, deliver not much 02/24/2009
- I have not traveled per se but I go from place to place for prn work and this company has treated me great. I plan on traveling for them after the first of the year ! I will know more after then. 10/30/2006
Click here for advertising info