Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: AHS Nurse Stat
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||3.7||3.8|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||4.5||4.6|
|10. Assignment selection available||4||4.0|
|12. Insurance plan||3.5||3.6|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||4.7||4.8|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||3.7||3.6|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||3.7||3.6|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||81(6)||81.6(5)|
Return to top of page
- I don't know if this agency has a training class on passive aggressive, but that's the vibe.I've never had such awkward and uncomfortable communication with recruiters/staff and I've been doing this for 10 years.
wouldn't recommend them. 01/17/2023
- V 12/19/2022
- Overall I'm very pleased with my experience with AHS and Nikki but providing housing or giving more money for housing stipen would really make things better for us nurses! 12/19/2022
- Pay is to low. Company only cares about profit. 12/19/2022
- She has been such a big help to me. She helped find possible housing. Would always answer my texts right away. Made sure I had all the information for my job the place to go when to be there. 09/22/2022
- My recruiter is Erin Honeycutt, she is great to work with, friendly, easy to get a hold of and hard working. If you have a problem, she works on resolving it immediately. Just finished my 1st assignment with this company and hoping my 2nd assignment goes as well as my 1st did. So far I would definitely recommend this company. 08/06/2019
Click here for advertising info