Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: TNAA
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||4.3||4.3|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||4.8||4.8|
|10. Assignment selection available||4.5||4.5|
|12. Insurance plan||4.2||4.2|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||4.9||4.9|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||4.9||4.9|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||4.9||4.9|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||94.7(50)||94.7(50)|
Return to top of page
- Overall I have been happy with TNAA and my recruiter Suzanne. She has gone above and beyond in my almost two years with her. Paycheck is always on time. Some of their processes could use some work and simplifying though. Overall I'm happy with TNAA 11/12/2019
- My recruiter, Mrs. Kathleen Feeney, has been amazing! Sheís been so helpful and friendly from the start, and I feel as though she really cares. I canít say enough good things about her! Amber May from housing has been exceptional as well. She has gone above and beyond to help me choose my best option for housing. Both of these ladies have been a joy to work with and feel like family to me! 11/10/2019
- Tara Smith is my most fabulous recruiter, and the main reason for my loylty! 11/09/2019
- My recruiter, Suzanne Farrington, has been awesome. I have had a good experience working with all the others. I do not use housing however, I do understand if I have an issue looking for a site for my RV they would be willing to help look. When I first signed on to TNAA I was assigned to a man who I choose not to use and I was going to not use the company because of him. However, Suzanne had reached out to me not knowing I was speaking to another recruiter. I told her the story of the situation and she put me in contact with "the boss". I was then assigned to Suzanne. I have been with TNAA working with Suzanne since. I had taken an assignment with another company for 13 weeks because TNAA could not get me a position in MT at the time.Suzanne kept in touch with me even though I wasn't working the job with TNAA. When I began looking for my next assignment I reached out to Suzanne. Also I took an assignment for 6 months as a seasonal nurse for a hospital direct. Suzanne and I continued our relationship. And once again when I began looking after that assignment I went right back to Suzanne Farrington at TNAA. I have highly recomended Suzanne Farrington and TNAA to many other nurses. 11/08/2019
- No comment 11/08/2019
- I love TNAA. My recruiter always takes the best care with where I go and Iím very grateful. Contracts are adhered to and I get paid on time, every time. Iím a happy camper. 11/08/2019
- I have worked exclusively with this agency and my recruiter Olivia Carper since I started traveling. I am always impressed by her honesty, and professionalism. I plan to continue to work with this agency as long as Olivia Carper works for them too 11/07/2019
- Ron York has been a great recruiter! I wonít change unless Iím forced to! 11/06/2019
- . 11/05/2019
- I Initially went through multiple agencies because I was looking for the right combination of all of the above selected items. I ended up choosing TNAA because of Gina Sory. She was personable, respectful, knowledgeable, and blunt about TNAA, and what she could offer me as my recruiter. Working night shift, sometimes my days donít match up to the 9-5 schedule. Gina always works around my schedule. During a particular night shift/day disorientation, I called Gina on her cell at 7pm on a Saturday. She was in the pool with her family, but she still answered her cell phone. In typical Gina fashion, she cracked a few jokes, and addressed my concerns immediately without any frustration with the time or day I had called. It wasnít until after I hung up that I realized I called her on a Saturday. Healthcare, and nursing in general is a business that works best when there is a dual investment in personal and professional relationship. Gina Sory is a truly gifted recruiter, who cares about her travelers, and goes above and beyond in this regard. 11/05/2019
- The Agent I have been working with, his name is Jordan has been more then great to work with! Heís really made my first assignment go so smoothly, I couldnít have asked for a better experience. Heís always willing to help and easy to get a hold of even with our time difference. Iíd highly recommend this agency to any nurse wanting to travel :) 11/04/2019
- Spouse insurance too high 11/01/2019
- I'm a new travel nurse, currently on my first assignment. My recruiter is Nick Garcia, and my experience with TNAA has been great so far!
Nick has travelled with his wife, a PICU traveler, and has a ton of personal experience and knowledge about the lifestyle. He's very communicative, patient and available whenever I have questions.
Their QA team has also been great with making sure everything got done prior to my assignment.
As a new traveler, I've really felt supported by TNAA! 10/31/2019
- As I have traveled for several years, TNAA has by far been the easiest. My recruiter Christina Simmons has been so attentive and has been so wonderful to work with. I look forward to working with her and TNAA for many years to come. 10/29/2019
- Nicole Baldwin as my recruiter has been great. She has helped me with any questions or made sure to help me reach the right person for my questions. She has been a great support and has always been there for me. I would recommend her and TNAA for sure because they make you feel like a person and show they care. 10/29/2019
- Ron York was a great recruiter. During a family emergency he was very helpful and understanding. 10/29/2019
- I had a fantastic experience working with Ron York. He always checked up on me and made sure I had everything I needed. He was always easy to reach and made my travel experience a smooth and great transition. I would definitely recommend TNAA and Ron as a recruiter. Thanks TNAA for all the time and effort! It is greatly appreciated. 10/29/2019
- I couldnít be happier with my recruiter, Jordan Dial. This was my first assignment as a travel nurse and he has gone out of his way to walk me through this process and answer all of my questions. He is always available and responds quickly anytime I reach out to him. Iíve felt nothing but supported by Jordan and highly recommend him and TNAA. 10/24/2019
- Jordan Dial is my recruiter, and i will greatly recommend him. He is very professional and friendly at the same time, available and committed to his clients.
- Kathleen Feeney has been very accommodating and helpful every step of the way, and has even gone out of her way to help me out on a personal level. I really enjoy working with her and never feel pressured to take an assignment. Can't recommend her enough! 10/23/2019
- I was a traveling nurse for ten years. I have been with numerous companies and recruiters, but my current recruiter Dustin Grimes has went above and beyond. Because of his work ethic I would stay with TNAA and recommend anyone to TNAA because of Dustin's hard work. A recruiter will make or break a traveling nurse's experience and Dustin has been amazing!!!!! 10/15/2019
- I personally feel, without a doubt, I work for the best company, TNAA. With TNAA, I don't feel like a number, instead I feel valued and supported by professionals that are always looking for ways to improve the lives of their travelers. Summer Lewis, hands down, is the best, bulldog recruiter out there. When I want to reach for the stars on an assignment, she is always open and honest, realistic, and professional. Additionally, Summer provides insurmountable support, to help travelers like myself get the best assignment for their situation. As a travel nurse and the various situations I have dealt with, I have felt more support across the board from: Shay Mitchell (HR Specialist) going above and beyond in more ways than one, Misty (RN Clinical Director) providing support, and Julie Sinclair (Benefits Coordinator) on her willingness to point me in the right direction and always a friendly assistance regarding benefits. Thanks to TNAA and the workers that allow us to continue to do what we do every single day and contract. 10/10/2019
- As a nurse with 5 years of critical care experience, I finally felt I was ready to give the traveling thing a shot. I just wasn't exactly sure where to even begin, and this is where I met Nick Garcia- Recruiting Specialist @ TNAA. By met - I mean a phone conversation that felt genuinely different than those with other recruiters I had spoken with,- so different it was like I was actually meeting with him in person. How I got connected with a recruiter like him I will never know but I will be forever thankful. Nick has "lived the life" with his wife Brittany-a travel nurse,and their beautiful daughter; he is able to provide that extra information to help you be successful in your journey as a traveler. He has eased my anxieties/fears from day one, answered all my millions of questions without hesitation, & overall made me a believer in myself- that I could do this! If your on the fence about traveling, take a leap of faith and reach out to Nick Garcia at TNAA, and life will happen from there. 08/27/2019
- As a traveler for the past 6 years, I've worked with several agencies coast to coast. TNAA has been consistent and professional, reaching out even if I've been on an assignment with another company.
I've never felt pressured or experienced a bad attitude ftom staff when making a decision to go one place over another. Every department, from housing to payroll to compliance has been very good about communication, providing information and guidance when solidifying details for an assignment. I appreciate the housing options, the stipend, the furnished housing or a combination to suit my needs.
My recruiter, April Coltran, has been exemplary with her positive attitude, follow up calls, and availablity even once the assignment is underway. She makes sure I understand my choices and pay disbursement prior to signing a contract, as well as reminding me to submit any time off requests for a guaranteed approval as part of the agreement.
Also, the opportunity to earn and use PTO for sick days is available on every assignment and can be rolled over. We hope we don't need to use it, but it brings peace of mind, as we are human, too. It takes the anxiety out of missing a 12 hour shift and not being punished for being sick. I've had nothing but good experiences with TNAA. 08/15/2019
- I enjoy working with Rebecca Baxter and especially Allison graham. They are professional. They will return calls quickly and check on you periodically. They answer my questions. 08/08/2019
- They were friendly and professional. They paid for license and travel expenses without issue. I always however ended up with contracts that were in worse locations and paid less than I had planned for. It was very difficult to find affordable short term housing. The only housing they could provide was ridiculously expensive. 08/07/2019
- Iíve had a great experience, stick with the same recruiter and company every time, timely manor, good pay, great benefits! 07/26/2019
- Im on my 3rd assignment and I have had zero major issues. Everyone is friendly and professional. 07/22/2019
- Ron York is my recruiter and he's really great. Extremely patient, and outgoing. 07/22/2019
- Ron York 07/22/2019
- Ron York is an awesome recruiter 07/21/2019
- Ron York is an excellent recruiter. He goes out of his way to check on me and provider chaplain services when my friend died earlier this year. He is an excellent representative for TNAA. He makes sure that I am having the best travel experience possible. 07/21/2019
- Ron York goes above and beyond to assist in assignments and is always there to help with any needs or problems that arise. Recommend Ron to any traveler. Will always shout out to Ron. 07/21/2019
- Ron York- best recruiter ever. Always there for me. Very knowledgeable, friendly and always easy to reach. 07/20/2019
- Ron York has been a very great recruiter to have. He is always on top of things. 07/20/2019
- I have been with TNAA for over a year. Sometimes the personnel can be annoying making sure my credentials are maintained, but that's one of the reasons I stay with them. My recruiter, Ron York, is the other reason. You just know good people when you meet them. 07/19/2019
- Ron York is the best recruiter ever! 07/19/2019
- Excellent experience so far. I highly recommend to anyone else interested in traveling. 07/19/2019
- Na 07/19/2019
- My experience with recruiter, Jordan Dial, has been excellent. 07/16/2019
- Great recruiter Jordan Dial. If I solely worked with him my reviews above would all be excellent. 07/15/2019
- My recruiter Jordan Dial is wonderful..he works with me to find the perfect assignment and checks up on me regularly.
I would recommend my agency to anyone interested in traveling with a great company. 07/13/2019
- I switched over to TNAA after having a terrible time with another company. My recruiter Olivia has been an angel! I travel with my fiancť & she has done such an amazing time accommodating our needs & wants. TNAA works in a timely manner & is always friendly & cooperative. I feel as though I am always the priority with TNAA! Olivia & her partner Rob are always checking in on us, just to make sure weíre doing okay. We are so so happy with TNAA. I donít plan on working with anyone else from this point on. 07/11/2019
- Jordan Dial is the best, most efficient and compassionate recruiter I have ever had! Will undoubtedly work with him again and refer him to any and all other nurses:) 07/11/2019
- Great company to work with. 07/11/2019
- Have been able to count on my recruiter, Donna, as well as all of the support staff at TNAA since day one. If I need extra education they're quick to help and always are on top of helping me keep my credentials current. 06/17/2019
- I have worked with my recruiter Baran Pal for a number of years on many different assignments. He is honest & knowledgeable about all facets of the career & listens to what I want & need in an assignment. I would work with him again & again. 06/16/2019
- This company provides the total package. Stress free Travel experience. 06/10/2019
- My first assignment with them and I canít find anything to complain about. Baran Pal is always available to answer my questions. Thank you TNAA. 06/08/2019
- Summer Lewis, TNAA,is my recruiter. Summer pushed through onboard with creativity and tenacity; we were time challenged. TNAA team members are articulate and supportive. A traveler is truly on a team, appreciate the DON communication, as well. 06/08/2019
Click here for advertising info