Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: TNAA
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||4.4||4.5|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||4.8||4.8|
|10. Assignment selection available||4.6||4.8|
|12. Insurance plan||4.3||4.5|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||4.9||5.0|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||4.9||4.9|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||4.9||4.9|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||95.1(132)||96.6(32)|
Return to top of page
- I'm lucky that I am working with kina loving agency 03/02/2021
- Great company to work with. Excellent staff that are always available to help and answer questions. What you see is what you get with no surprise and they are with you every step of the way. You never feel like you’re out there alone. I highly recommend them! 12/06/2020
- TNAA has been nothing but great! James "Jimmy" Landrum, my recruiter has been absolutely the best! He's very attentive and supportive in providing his clients with the best outcome in being a traveler. Always there and readily available when needed!! 5stars provided to him and the company. 11/03/2020
- It was a smooth process going through them for travel. They made it so easy to do what needed done to get the assignment I wanted. I will be using them again! 11/02/2020
- Everyone I’ve dealt with has been great! 11/02/2020
- My recruiter is awesome! 11/02/2020
- Meghan Goodman is my age t. She is excellent. Always checking into me. Goes the extra mile to help. Very supportive and knowledgeable 10/22/2020
- TNAA has been great to work for. They’re all super friendly and everyone I’ve worked with is on your side. 10/14/2020
- I was nervous, and scared about my first travel assignment; Amy Robbins, and her team were amazing in helping allay my fears, and made it a painless, stress-free, amazing experience! I had all the resources that I needed, my questions were promptly answered, and responded to. I would recommend this agency to any travel nurse, especially newbies like me. 09/17/2020
- It is my first time traveling and I could not asked for a better agency. Barran was so helpful throughout the process. The response time from all departments was fast and efficient. Barran has checked on me from day one until now. I feel very comfortable working for this company. 09/15/2020
- I'm thoroughly impressed with the process from application to getting to first assignment. Jimmy and Gina were magnificent!! 09/04/2020
- Baron pal is my recruiter. He is wonderful. Anytime of the day I ask him something he always responds. He has always had my best interest when I am looking for certain assignments. I have thought about all my Travler friends who complain about there companies. When I tell them what a great company I work for they ask me for the information. They can’t believe how good my recruiter is. I have been very please and don’t plan to go to another company. 09/03/2020
- Chelsea Drumm, has been a great recruiter! Very honest and straight forward. Helpful during my first assignment and made everything super easy. Appreciate her! 09/02/2020
- TNAA was amazing for my first travel assignment!!! The communication, follow thru, support exceeded my expectations. My recruiter was Russ Waehler, he was attentive understanding and patient.. He even helped one of my colleagues from my home hospital get work during the unprecedented times. I never felt frustrated or out of the loop, this is rare from what I gathered when speaking to other nurses that I worked with. Thank you for making a nerve racking experience flawless. 08/16/2020
- I would like to praise my recruiter Christina Sammons. I am a new travel nurse and she made all steps so easy and all questions asked by me answered. She is very sociable and easy to talk to and shows compassion in the work that she does for TNAA. 08/15/2020
- I love TNAA! And more so, my recruiter Richard. I’m taking a break from travel nursing for awhile, but when I come back, Richard will be the one I call. He is always attentive and knows me like the back of his hand. Responsive and always does what’s right for me! 07/31/2020
- Tana Babcock with TNAA has been an incredible resource for me and has kept me up to date on available contracts in areas that I have been specific to. It has been difficult to locate certain contract assignments during this pandemic, but Tana has been on it! Every time there’s something new that comes up that fits my criteria, she is on it with getting my okay and submitting me to the position and then continuing to follow up with the facility. Very professional and efficient! 07/30/2020
- Awesome recruiter, Richard Mui! 07/06/2020
- During this tough time fighting covid-19 and being a 1st time traveler, I feel more confidence. I’m well taken care of by my recruiter, Ms. Angela Housey Spruill ! 07/01/2020
- None 06/30/2020
- Very helpful
- I have made two attempts to place a review on your company’s site and my efforts seem to be fruitless. I want you to know that my experience with TNAA has been delightful.
I am especially thankful for Brett Lazansky. From day one he has been helpful and kind. He made every effort to keep me well informed about the process of my application and the situations at workplaces available. Brett found me a great match in Brattleboro Vermont.
He worked with the credentialing staff to make sure my credentials were completed in a timely manner. Then once onboard me made sure the payroll folks and I were in touch.
Brett keeps it real. He is funny and engaging but he is also all about the business and all about good outcomes. He makes me feel safe in this new experience. I believe he is a huge asset to your organization. He answers all my questions and if he has no answer, he finds it and communicates the answer to me. He stays in touch to make sure I am okay. I enjoy working with him and trust him to look out for me. He makes a positive difference in my life.
At the beginning of this journey I asked if travel nurses work for more than one organization. Brett said, “Stick with me. It will be fine.” He was right. I am glad I listened. My experience has been wonderful.
Everyone I have encountered has been helpful. Nursing, credentialing, payroll. Everyone.
Congratulations on such a fine staff. They all represent your organization in the finest manner.
I am glad to have found your organization. It has been a lot of work, but it is rewarding.
Please let your staff know how much I value them. They make a difference.
- This is the second agency I’ve worked with, after my prior agency got some bad reviews by peers and other agencies. This is also my second year of travel nursing so I’m still feeling it out and learning the ropes, so to speak. So far I have been largely satisfied, however there seem to be a lack of assignments in some regions that I would like to travel to, specifically the Northwestern states (CO, MT, OR, etc). The pay does not seem to be as high compared to what some of my travel RN peers have reported but I’m not sure if this has to do with my level of experience and number of years in the field.
Regarding my recruiters, my first recruiter with TNAA was largely absent and unresponsive and was subsequently replaced (by the agency) with another recruiter who has been very satisfactory. Overall I have no major complaints and I would recommend them to other travel RN’s. 06/25/2020
- My recruiter is Brett Lazansky. He has been helpful and kind since day 1. I'm new at this travel business but he always kept me informed, up to date. He offered me a wide variety of travel options. On the first day we met he told me to "stick with him" and I have and I am so glad I did. He is the best. He is kind, wise, funny and professional. 06/24/2020
- Excellent company to work for. Jill Snyder is an amazing recruiter! 06/23/2020
- My experience with TNAA has been excellent. My recruiter Rachel Dill is the best. She works hard to keep me on an assignment. She keeps me informed but also respects and values my time. I know I can depend on her and I feel totally supported by her and TNAA. I have not encountered any problems on an assignment or with TNAA but I know if I did Rachel and TNAA would educate and support me. I have had a great experience with payroll and the quality specialists as well. The QA Desiree Rouse has been great. She keeps me updated and informed to ensure I have everything completed to stay compliant. I love TNAA, Rachel, and travel nursing. Best decision ever! 06/18/2020
- My recruiter Rachel Dill is honest, friendly and supportive. She made sure to check in with me frequently and helped deal with any problems as they arose. I feel best served by TNAA. 06/18/2020
- Everyone is very accessible and friendly. My recruiter is amazing! 06/18/2020
- Tana Babcock is one of the best recruiters I’ve worked for with this company. Would highly recommend her to anyone looking to travel! 06/18/2020
- I trust Tana to have my best interest at heart. She is knowledgeable, understanding, and patient. I reached out to her for my first travel assignment and I could not have asked for a better resource. 06/17/2020
- I wish there was a better medical insurance option. It's expensive. 06/15/2020
- TNAA has gone above and beyond finding my wife and I an excellent contract. Compared to other companies we have worked with, TNAA has exceeded them all. Our recruiter Tana has gone out of her way to see to our needs. Because of her, I have told many other coworkers about the company. 06/14/2020
- Love my recruiter Rebecca 06/11/2020
- I looked at a few different agencies, however when I got in contact with my current recruiter, Christina Sammons, I knew I was with the right company. Everyone has been super helpful throughout this process. Christina makes sure to check in every single week, and more if she knows I am having a difficult time with something. She is awesome as well as everyone else in payroll, quality assurance and even the company chaplain. 06/03/2020
- TNAA is fantastic to work with only because of my FANTASTIC recruiter Jordan Dial! He is the best in the business! Friendly, super responsive, easy to communicate with, and always finds me the job I want. I know that he is always looking out for me and never doubt that he’s there to support me in any way I need. A recruiter really makes or breaks the travel experience and I feel so fortunate to have found Jordan! 06/03/2020
- Russ, was my recruiter. I was very impressed by his initiative to reach out to me, though I had not fully decided to travel. From start to finish the process was straight forward and easy to follow. Russ and the rest of the staff were available and helpful!
I would definitely work TNAA again!!
- I really like TNAA so far, my recruiter has been straightforward and forthcoming with info. I definitely advocates for me and I really appreciate all he has done. 05/28/2020
- Easy to work with. Efficient. 05/27/2020
- My recruiter has gone above and beyond for me EVERY TIME! Even during this pandemic he has kept me informed and confident that everything will work out. It is nice to not have to stress about the things I know he will handle for me! 05/27/2020
- Their rates are occasionally lower, but the ease of use and excellent service make up for it. 05/26/2020
- Transparent and fair agency. 05/26/2020
- TNAA has been nothing but great to me throughout my assignment. Every member of the team is responsive, helpful, and even made a point of checking in with me intermittently during my assignment just to see how I was doing. 10 out of 10;would work with again! 05/26/2020
- Ron York is the best recruiter I have ever worked with !!! I will always give him the first chance when looking for a new contract ... 05/22/2020
- My recruiter is the best!! 05/18/2020
- Ron York is a good recruiter. Very professional and easy to work with. 05/14/2020
- April Coltran my recruiter is
great. During this COVID time
when operating rooms ceased to
do elective surgeries she sent
my profile in to everyone I
approved. Even though I wasn't
working she would call just to keep me updated on progress.
Everyone at this agency has been very helpful and supporive in all that I do. 05/14/2020
- Ron is new to me, i am working a crisis job for covid that was exclusive for TNAA. I was lucky to find such a good recruiter when I did. I was able to start right away after my last contract was canceled. He has been stupendous. You can't go wrong with choosing him. 05/14/2020
- Ron York is an excellent recruiter. He kept me in the loop and informed about important information. He knowledgeable and efficient. 05/13/2020
- Ron, is an amazing recruiter. I just had my contract canceled and he was able to get me one of the last crisis jobs in NYC. I was able to get a crisis rate and lock it in for 13weeks. I did not lose a weeks pay, he helped me seamlessly. Anyone working with Ron York is a lucky person. I have been with him for 6 years. 05/13/2020
- Travel Nurse Across America is hands down, the best travel nursing agency. They work with great hospitals and treat their travelers with respect and are honest with their pay packages. I have been with them for over 5 years and have had a flawless experience. Really love working for this company! 05/13/2020
- I am on the first contract with TNAA and have have no issues. Good benefits and comparable pay with the last company I was with. 05/12/2020
- I finally took the leap and started Travel nursing with TNAA. I was linked to Chelsea Drum who has been EXCEPTIONAL to work with. Chelsea explained the travel nurse field as well as TNAA. Chelsea was very patient with me as I decided on my first assignment and making sure I had all the information I needed to make a decision that was best for me. Once my first assignment was chosen/signed, she put me in contact with the housing/payroll and those ladies were awesome as well. Chelsea took time to look at housing and give me feedback. Everything was just as she said it would be at the hospital. I would highly recommend Chelsea for all your travel nurse needs. Chelsea you set the bar high and have been AWESOME to work with! Looking forward to many more assignments with you.
Nurse Zo! 05/06/2020
- Olivia at TNAA has been amazing from the beginning! She always answers my questions and fights hard for me to get the best contracts out there! 05/05/2020
- I like my recruiter.She finds the answers to my questions or the person that can answer the question. The housing assistant I helps find a place to stay. I have always felt comfortable and safe. 05/04/2020
- I want to give a shout out to TNAA as they are so extremely kind and easy to work with. They are always available to answer questions, even the silliest of questions coming from a new travel nurse like me. I also would love to give out a special shout out to my recruiter, Olivia Carper, she has made this stressful time traveling, not only as a new traveler but also during a pandemic, seamless. Her laid back demeanor and knowledge base allows for an easy transition and I appreciate her so much so. I highly recommend this company and Olivia Carper for great service and support. 05/03/2020
- I had a few ups and downs during the covid-19 crisis assignments, but my recruiter, Chelsea Drumm, was always supportive and positive. Chelsea always responded to my calls or text with any questions. Knowing that this person was easily available for questions or concerns really eased some of my anxiety as a first time traveler. Even though my first assignment was cancelled, Chelsea never stopped looking to find jobs. Unfortunately, the need for travel nurses, at that time, was not very great and many contracts were being cancelled. Again, she was always positive and kept me up to date. Courtney Calton was my quality/on-boarding person and she made getting documents, or appointments needed, easy. Courtney was available for any questions and would quickly respond to those questions. Jessie Scott took care of my housing. She made the housing extremely easy. Jessie asked about my needs for housing and then sent me a list of about 8 places that were all within 15 minutes of the hospital. Once I picked, it was booked the next day. Overall, I felt that TNAA was organized, supportive, easy to work with, and I felt they truly care about their nurses. I would most definitely work with them again and I would recommend them to anyone looking to start their travel nursing career. 05/01/2020
- As a first time travel nurse I have been so happy with this company. My recruiter Olivia has been excellent with every aspect of her job. She also always checks in on me and is always available. I will defiantly continue to travel with this company and would highly recommend to other new travelers! 05/01/2020
- TNAA has been the BEST company to work for! Olivia Carper has been not only an outstanding recruiter but a friend. I am taken care of with TNAA. Everyone I have worked with has been positive and helpful! You won’t have to worry if they will have you back-because they do!! It’s been a great few years and would recommend TNAA to any travel nurse! They are the best! 05/01/2020
- The most important person with a travel agency are the recruiters, in my opinion. They are the direct contact with that company. Olivia Carper is mine with TNAA and responses in a timely manner. If she is off or unavailable, I’m always given a name of a contact person. 04/30/2020
- . 04/30/2020
- The staff at TNAA has been very responsive and supportive. I reached out to multiple companies trying to get started with travel nursing jobs and never heard back from most of them. My recruiter at TNAA was one the phone with me seconds after I submitted my info. She has been incredibly responsive and has been in constant contact from day one. Everyone else has been quick to get in touch with me and quick to respond to my questions. 04/30/2020
- I love my recruiter Russ Waehler - I can always talk to him. I feel like he really has my back and fights for me to get the best package I can. 04/29/2020
- Great company, I love my recruiter, she’s very personable and works hard to get you the assignment you want fast! 04/29/2020
- I am new to travel nursing and TNAA is the first company I signed up with, although I have signed up with several others, TNAA is by far the best. My recruiter Briana Pacheco is honestly what makes the company so amazing. She is always available, assists in walking me through every step of the process, and has worked tirelessly to meet my needs in pay, location, and time! No other company I have signed up with has been able to meet my requirements, or offer a job within my requests. I highly recommend TNAA! 03/15/2020
- Angela Housey-Spruill at TNAA makes working with this agency worth it. If you’re thinking about traveling or switching agencies, she makes everything so easy. She will argue with the hospital HR on your behalf if you encounter ANY problem. She will call you just to check up, even if you’re on assignment with another agency, or working a permanent position. She works fast and diligently to get you an assignment that fits your needs. I have enjoyed working with her, and look forward to continuing to do so. When I say “Angela,” my family knows who I’m talking about! 02/09/2020
- I honestly almost didn’t review TNAA because I selfishly wanted to keep it the best kept secret of travel nursing (in my opinion!) I love this company. Their employees are kind and honest and loyal. They dedicate themselves to finding new ways to support, and invest in, their nurses/techs and stay relevant and competitive in a market that is saturated with short-term retention and short-term goals. 01/07/2020
- I have been with TNAA for the entirety of my travel nursing career which will be approaching 3 years in March. Aside from the great facilities and locations, I have to give credit to my great recruiter Kathleen Feeney for always being attentive to my needs and getting me the best contracts possible. She is always checking up on me and is a great person to work with. I hope to continue to work with TNAA, it has been a life-changing experience. 01/07/2020
- I have the absolute best recruiter, Nick Garcia. He has made my travel experience a breeze and taken a lot of stress out of the process. It really puts me at ease that he has traveled with his family and understands what being a traveler means. In addition, TNAA is fabulous. Every interaction I have had with them has been great. I am more than a number and have been treated like family. I highly recommend TNAA and my recruiter! 12/27/2019
- TNAA treats their nurses like family! You are more than just another traveler with this company, and it really makes a difference. They have wonderful benefits and excellent customer service! I love traveling with them 😊 12/27/2019
- I beyond love my company. I was extremely scared to start traveling and companies were calling nonstop. I also love my recruiter Nick Garcia. His wife is a travel nurse so he understands the ins and outs of the travel world 12/27/2019
- TNAA is a great agency to work with! 12/19/2019
- I think base pay should be higher. 12/12/2019
- TNAA has been an overall great experience and I will continue working with them in the future. 12/11/2019
- Ron York-Awesome recruiter! 12/10/2019
- I have to share my experience with TNAA. I do not understand how they are considered number one nurse travel agency. To me they are the worst. My first mistake was signing TNAA contract with a hospital, they put a clause in the contract that says if you don't finish the contract. I have signed contracts with other agencies I never saw that clause, it gives the hospital power to cancel your contract for any made up no evidence needed reason. I was working at a very mean OR but I kept working and took great care of my patients and about five weeks into my contract I was told that I could not return to the hospital. My contract was canceled and on top of that TNAA took $500.00 from my last paycheck because they said that I did not finish my contract. The worst travel nurse agency ever 12/08/2019
- I cannot express how amazing my experience has been with TNAA. Being a first time traveler and working with this travel company has exceeded my expectations. I really owe it all to my recruiter, Richard Mui, who has always gone above and beyond for me as a travel nurse. His positive energy, honesty, and attention to detail in all things has made this experience one that I am grateful for. 12/06/2019
- My recruiter Richard Mui really went above and beyond to educate me on how travel nursing works and check in with me throughout my contract to make sure everything was going well. As a new travel nurse I really appreciated how helpful and supportive he was. 12/03/2019
- Kristen Jackson is an amazing recruiter. I would really be lost without her. She has been my friend through both travel assignments and I just feel like she want everything to go smoothly with the assignment. She gave me courage to really step out of my comfort zone and take the leap of traveling. I hope to meet her one day and just tell her thank you. 11/22/2019
- Michael Lupia has been my agent and is super knowledgeable and accurate. He goes above and beyond to answer my questions, call and check on me and to see how my assignment is working out. He is always two steps ahead in helping plan my next assignment. Michael is definitely one of the reasons I’ve enjoyed travel nursing This far! 11/21/2019
- I chose TNAA for my first travel assignment & have never looked elsewhere! After dealing with many pushy recruiters through other agencies, I was beginning to wonder if travel nursing was even a good fit for me. Someone recommended TNAA and after speaking with my current recruiter, Christina Sammons, I accepted a travel position with them. She has been wonderful! Frequently checking in to see how my assignment is going and how I am liking things.. She's very responsive, reliable, and honest when helping me choose a job with a location/work environment that is a good fit for me. I cannot recommend TNAA enough! 11/18/2019
- Ren has been a knowledgeable and friendly recruiter. 11/18/2019
- Credentialling and support staff was awesome. My recruiter Kathleen worked very hard to get me a contract for specifically what I was asking for. I was very picky but she was able to get me an interview! Everyone is super helpful and friendly!! No issues at all on my assignment with TNAA 11/14/2019
- Overall I have been happy with TNAA and my recruiter Suzanne. She has gone above and beyond in my almost two years with her. Paycheck is always on time. Some of their processes could use some work and simplifying though. Overall I'm happy with TNAA 11/12/2019
- My recruiter, Mrs. Kathleen Feeney, has been amazing! She’s been so helpful and friendly from the start, and I feel as though she really cares. I can’t say enough good things about her! Amber May from housing has been exceptional as well. She has gone above and beyond to help me choose my best option for housing. Both of these ladies have been a joy to work with and feel like family to me! 11/10/2019
- Tara Smith is my most fabulous recruiter, and the main reason for my loylty! 11/08/2019
- My recruiter, Suzanne Farrington, has been awesome. I have had a good experience working with all the others. I do not use housing however, I do understand if I have an issue looking for a site for my RV they would be willing to help look. When I first signed on to TNAA I was assigned to a man who I choose not to use and I was going to not use the company because of him. However, Suzanne had reached out to me not knowing I was speaking to another recruiter. I told her the story of the situation and she put me in contact with "the boss". I was then assigned to Suzanne. I have been with TNAA working with Suzanne since. I had taken an assignment with another company for 13 weeks because TNAA could not get me a position in MT at the time.Suzanne kept in touch with me even though I wasn't working the job with TNAA. When I began looking for my next assignment I reached out to Suzanne. Also I took an assignment for 6 months as a seasonal nurse for a hospital direct. Suzanne and I continued our relationship. And once again when I began looking after that assignment I went right back to Suzanne Farrington at TNAA. I have highly recomended Suzanne Farrington and TNAA to many other nurses. 11/08/2019
- No comment 11/08/2019
- I love TNAA. My recruiter always takes the best care with where I go and I’m very grateful. Contracts are adhered to and I get paid on time, every time. I’m a happy camper. 11/07/2019
- I have worked exclusively with this agency and my recruiter Olivia Carper since I started traveling. I am always impressed by her honesty, and professionalism. I plan to continue to work with this agency as long as Olivia Carper works for them too 11/07/2019
- Ron York has been a great recruiter! I won’t change unless I’m forced to! 11/06/2019
- . 11/05/2019
- I Initially went through multiple agencies because I was looking for the right combination of all of the above selected items. I ended up choosing TNAA because of Gina Sory. She was personable, respectful, knowledgeable, and blunt about TNAA, and what she could offer me as my recruiter. Working night shift, sometimes my days don’t match up to the 9-5 schedule. Gina always works around my schedule. During a particular night shift/day disorientation, I called Gina on her cell at 7pm on a Saturday. She was in the pool with her family, but she still answered her cell phone. In typical Gina fashion, she cracked a few jokes, and addressed my concerns immediately without any frustration with the time or day I had called. It wasn’t until after I hung up that I realized I called her on a Saturday. Healthcare, and nursing in general is a business that works best when there is a dual investment in personal and professional relationship. Gina Sory is a truly gifted recruiter, who cares about her travelers, and goes above and beyond in this regard. 11/05/2019
- The Agent I have been working with, his name is Jordan has been more then great to work with! He’s really made my first assignment go so smoothly, I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. He’s always willing to help and easy to get a hold of even with our time difference. I’d highly recommend this agency to any nurse wanting to travel :) 11/03/2019
- Spouse insurance too high 11/01/2019
- I'm a new travel nurse, currently on my first assignment. My recruiter is Nick Garcia, and my experience with TNAA has been great so far!
Nick has travelled with his wife, a PICU traveler, and has a ton of personal experience and knowledge about the lifestyle. He's very communicative, patient and available whenever I have questions.
Their QA team has also been great with making sure everything got done prior to my assignment.
As a new traveler, I've really felt supported by TNAA! 10/30/2019
- As I have traveled for several years, TNAA has by far been the easiest. My recruiter Christina Simmons has been so attentive and has been so wonderful to work with. I look forward to working with her and TNAA for many years to come. 10/29/2019
- Nicole Baldwin as my recruiter has been great. She has helped me with any questions or made sure to help me reach the right person for my questions. She has been a great support and has always been there for me. I would recommend her and TNAA for sure because they make you feel like a person and show they care. 10/29/2019
- Ron York was a great recruiter. During a family emergency he was very helpful and understanding. 10/29/2019
- I had a fantastic experience working with Ron York. He always checked up on me and made sure I had everything I needed. He was always easy to reach and made my travel experience a smooth and great transition. I would definitely recommend TNAA and Ron as a recruiter. Thanks TNAA for all the time and effort! It is greatly appreciated. 10/29/2019
- I couldn’t be happier with my recruiter, Jordan Dial. This was my first assignment as a travel nurse and he has gone out of his way to walk me through this process and answer all of my questions. He is always available and responds quickly anytime I reach out to him. I’ve felt nothing but supported by Jordan and highly recommend him and TNAA. 10/24/2019
- Jordan Dial is my recruiter, and i will greatly recommend him. He is very professional and friendly at the same time, available and committed to his clients.
- Kathleen Feeney has been very accommodating and helpful every step of the way, and has even gone out of her way to help me out on a personal level. I really enjoy working with her and never feel pressured to take an assignment. Can't recommend her enough! 10/23/2019
- I was a traveling nurse for ten years. I have been with numerous companies and recruiters, but my current recruiter Dustin Grimes has went above and beyond. Because of his work ethic I would stay with TNAA and recommend anyone to TNAA because of Dustin's hard work. A recruiter will make or break a traveling nurse's experience and Dustin has been amazing!!!!! 10/15/2019
- I personally feel, without a doubt, I work for the best company, TNAA. With TNAA, I don't feel like a number, instead I feel valued and supported by professionals that are always looking for ways to improve the lives of their travelers. Summer Lewis, hands down, is the best, bulldog recruiter out there. When I want to reach for the stars on an assignment, she is always open and honest, realistic, and professional. Additionally, Summer provides insurmountable support, to help travelers like myself get the best assignment for their situation. As a travel nurse and the various situations I have dealt with, I have felt more support across the board from: Shay Mitchell (HR Specialist) going above and beyond in more ways than one, Misty (RN Clinical Director) providing support, and Julie Sinclair (Benefits Coordinator) on her willingness to point me in the right direction and always a friendly assistance regarding benefits. Thanks to TNAA and the workers that allow us to continue to do what we do every single day and contract. 10/10/2019
- As a nurse with 5 years of critical care experience, I finally felt I was ready to give the traveling thing a shot. I just wasn't exactly sure where to even begin, and this is where I met Nick Garcia- Recruiting Specialist @ TNAA. By met - I mean a phone conversation that felt genuinely different than those with other recruiters I had spoken with,- so different it was like I was actually meeting with him in person. How I got connected with a recruiter like him I will never know but I will be forever thankful. Nick has "lived the life" with his wife Brittany-a travel nurse,and their beautiful daughter; he is able to provide that extra information to help you be successful in your journey as a traveler. He has eased my anxieties/fears from day one, answered all my millions of questions without hesitation, & overall made me a believer in myself- that I could do this! If your on the fence about traveling, take a leap of faith and reach out to Nick Garcia at TNAA, and life will happen from there. 08/27/2019
- As a traveler for the past 6 years, I've worked with several agencies coast to coast. TNAA has been consistent and professional, reaching out even if I've been on an assignment with another company.
I've never felt pressured or experienced a bad attitude ftom staff when making a decision to go one place over another. Every department, from housing to payroll to compliance has been very good about communication, providing information and guidance when solidifying details for an assignment. I appreciate the housing options, the stipend, the furnished housing or a combination to suit my needs.
My recruiter, April Coltran, has been exemplary with her positive attitude, follow up calls, and availablity even once the assignment is underway. She makes sure I understand my choices and pay disbursement prior to signing a contract, as well as reminding me to submit any time off requests for a guaranteed approval as part of the agreement.
Also, the opportunity to earn and use PTO for sick days is available on every assignment and can be rolled over. We hope we don't need to use it, but it brings peace of mind, as we are human, too. It takes the anxiety out of missing a 12 hour shift and not being punished for being sick. I've had nothing but good experiences with TNAA. 08/15/2019
- I enjoy working with Rebecca Baxter and especially Allison graham. They are professional. They will return calls quickly and check on you periodically. They answer my questions. 08/08/2019
- They were friendly and professional. They paid for license and travel expenses without issue. I always however ended up with contracts that were in worse locations and paid less than I had planned for. It was very difficult to find affordable short term housing. The only housing they could provide was ridiculously expensive. 08/07/2019
- I’ve had a great experience, stick with the same recruiter and company every time, timely manor, good pay, great benefits! 07/26/2019
- Im on my 3rd assignment and I have had zero major issues. Everyone is friendly and professional. 07/22/2019
- Ron York is my recruiter and he's really great. Extremely patient, and outgoing. 07/22/2019
- Ron York 07/22/2019
- Ron York is an awesome recruiter 07/21/2019
- Ron York is an excellent recruiter. He goes out of his way to check on me and provider chaplain services when my friend died earlier this year. He is an excellent representative for TNAA. He makes sure that I am having the best travel experience possible. 07/21/2019
- Ron York goes above and beyond to assist in assignments and is always there to help with any needs or problems that arise. Recommend Ron to any traveler. Will always shout out to Ron. 07/21/2019
- Ron York- best recruiter ever. Always there for me. Very knowledgeable, friendly and always easy to reach. 07/20/2019
- Ron York has been a very great recruiter to have. He is always on top of things. 07/20/2019
- I have been with TNAA for over a year. Sometimes the personnel can be annoying making sure my credentials are maintained, but that's one of the reasons I stay with them. My recruiter, Ron York, is the other reason. You just know good people when you meet them. 07/19/2019
- Ron York is the best recruiter ever! 07/19/2019
- Excellent experience so far. I highly recommend to anyone else interested in traveling. 07/19/2019
- Na 07/19/2019
- My experience with recruiter, Jordan Dial, has been excellent. 07/16/2019
- Great recruiter Jordan Dial. If I solely worked with him my reviews above would all be excellent. 07/15/2019
- My recruiter Jordan Dial is wonderful..he works with me to find the perfect assignment and checks up on me regularly.
I would recommend my agency to anyone interested in traveling with a great company. 07/12/2019
- I switched over to TNAA after having a terrible time with another company. My recruiter Olivia has been an angel! I travel with my fiancé & she has done such an amazing time accommodating our needs & wants. TNAA works in a timely manner & is always friendly & cooperative. I feel as though I am always the priority with TNAA! Olivia & her partner Rob are always checking in on us, just to make sure we’re doing okay. We are so so happy with TNAA. I don’t plan on working with anyone else from this point on. 07/11/2019
- Jordan Dial is the best, most efficient and compassionate recruiter I have ever had! Will undoubtedly work with him again and refer him to any and all other nurses:) 07/11/2019
- Great company to work with. 07/11/2019
- Have been able to count on my recruiter, Donna, as well as all of the support staff at TNAA since day one. If I need extra education they're quick to help and always are on top of helping me keep my credentials current. 06/17/2019
- I have worked with my recruiter Baran Pal for a number of years on many different assignments. He is honest & knowledgeable about all facets of the career & listens to what I want & need in an assignment. I would work with him again & again. 06/16/2019
- This company provides the total package. Stress free Travel experience. 06/10/2019
- My first assignment with them and I can’t find anything to complain about. Baran Pal is always available to answer my questions. Thank you TNAA. 06/08/2019
- Summer Lewis, TNAA,is my recruiter. Summer pushed through onboard with creativity and tenacity; we were time challenged. TNAA team members are articulate and supportive. A traveler is truly on a team, appreciate the DON communication, as well. 06/08/2019
Click here for advertising info