Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: TNAA
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||4.4||4.4|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||4.8||4.8|
|10. Assignment selection available||4.5||4.5|
|12. Insurance plan||4.2||4.2|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||4.9||4.9|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||4.9||4.9|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||4.9||4.9|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||94.2(28)||94.2(28)|
Return to top of page
- As a nurse with 5 years of critical care experience, I finally felt I was ready to give the traveling thing a shot. I just wasn't exactly sure where to even begin, and this is where I met Nick Garcia- Recruiting Specialist @ TNAA. By met - I mean a phone conversation that felt genuinely different than those with other recruiters I had spoken with,- so different it was like I was actually meeting with him in person. How I got connected with a recruiter like him I will never know but I will be forever thankful. Nick has "lived the life" with his wife Brittany-a travel nurse,and their beautiful daughter; he is able to provide that extra information to help you be successful in your journey as a traveler. He has eased my anxieties/fears from day one, answered all my millions of questions without hesitation, & overall made me a believer in myself- that I could do this! If your on the fence about traveling, take a leap of faith and reach out to Nick Garcia at TNAA, and life will happen from there. 08/27/2019
- As a traveler for the past 6 years, I've worked with several agencies coast to coast. TNAA has been consistent and professional, reaching out even if I've been on an assignment with another company.
I've never felt pressured or experienced a bad attitude ftom staff when making a decision to go one place over another. Every department, from housing to payroll to compliance has been very good about communication, providing information and guidance when solidifying details for an assignment. I appreciate the housing options, the stipend, the furnished housing or a combination to suit my needs.
My recruiter, April Coltran, has been exemplary with her positive attitude, follow up calls, and availablity even once the assignment is underway. She makes sure I understand my choices and pay disbursement prior to signing a contract, as well as reminding me to submit any time off requests for a guaranteed approval as part of the agreement.
Also, the opportunity to earn and use PTO for sick days is available on every assignment and can be rolled over. We hope we don't need to use it, but it brings peace of mind, as we are human, too. It takes the anxiety out of missing a 12 hour shift and not being punished for being sick. I've had nothing but good experiences with TNAA. 08/15/2019
- I enjoy working with Rebecca Baxter and especially Allison graham. They are professional. They will return calls quickly and check on you periodically. They answer my questions. 08/08/2019
- They were friendly and professional. They paid for license and travel expenses without issue. I always however ended up with contracts that were in worse locations and paid less than I had planned for. It was very difficult to find affordable short term housing. The only housing they could provide was ridiculously expensive. 08/07/2019
- Iíve had a great experience, stick with the same recruiter and company every time, timely manor, good pay, great benefits! 07/26/2019
- Im on my 3rd assignment and I have had zero major issues. Everyone is friendly and professional. 07/22/2019
- Ron York is my recruiter and he's really great. Extremely patient, and outgoing. 07/22/2019
- Ron York 07/22/2019
- Ron York is an awesome recruiter 07/21/2019
- Ron York is an excellent recruiter. He goes out of his way to check on me and provider chaplain services when my friend died earlier this year. He is an excellent representative for TNAA. He makes sure that I am having the best travel experience possible. 07/21/2019
- Ron York goes above and beyond to assist in assignments and is always there to help with any needs or problems that arise. Recommend Ron to any traveler. Will always shout out to Ron. 07/21/2019
- Ron York- best recruiter ever. Always there for me. Very knowledgeable, friendly and always easy to reach. 07/20/2019
- Ron York has been a very great recruiter to have. He is always on top of things. 07/20/2019
- I have been with TNAA for over a year. Sometimes the personnel can be annoying making sure my credentials are maintained, but that's one of the reasons I stay with them. My recruiter, Ron York, is the other reason. You just know good people when you meet them. 07/19/2019
- Ron York is the best recruiter ever! 07/19/2019
- Excellent experience so far. I highly recommend to anyone else interested in traveling. 07/19/2019
- Na 07/19/2019
- My experience with recruiter, Jordan Dial, has been excellent. 07/16/2019
- Great recruiter Jordan Dial. If I solely worked with him my reviews above would all be excellent. 07/15/2019
- My recruiter Jordan Dial is wonderful..he works with me to find the perfect assignment and checks up on me regularly.
I would recommend my agency to anyone interested in traveling with a great company. 07/13/2019
- I switched over to TNAA after having a terrible time with another company. My recruiter Olivia has been an angel! I travel with my fiancť & she has done such an amazing time accommodating our needs & wants. TNAA works in a timely manner & is always friendly & cooperative. I feel as though I am always the priority with TNAA! Olivia & her partner Rob are always checking in on us, just to make sure weíre doing okay. We are so so happy with TNAA. I donít plan on working with anyone else from this point on. 07/11/2019
- Jordan Dial is the best, most efficient and compassionate recruiter I have ever had! Will undoubtedly work with him again and refer him to any and all other nurses:) 07/11/2019
- Great company to work with. 07/11/2019
- Have been able to count on my recruiter, Donna, as well as all of the support staff at TNAA since day one. If I need extra education they're quick to help and always are on top of helping me keep my credentials current. 06/17/2019
- I have worked with my recruiter Baran Pal for a number of years on many different assignments. He is honest & knowledgeable about all facets of the career & listens to what I want & need in an assignment. I would work with him again & again. 06/16/2019
- This company provides the total package. Stress free Travel experience. 06/10/2019
- My first assignment with them and I canít find anything to complain about. Baran Pal is always available to answer my questions. Thank you TNAA. 06/08/2019
- Summer Lewis, TNAA,is my recruiter. Summer pushed through onboard with creativity and tenacity; we were time challenged. TNAA team members are articulate and supportive. A traveler is truly on a team, appreciate the DON communication, as well. 06/08/2019
Click here for advertising info