Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: AHS Renalstat
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||4.3||4.3|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||4.5||4.6|
|10. Assignment selection available||4.4||4.4|
|12. Insurance plan||4.2||4.5|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||4.6||4.6|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||4.5||4.6|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||4.4||4.6|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||90.1(21)||92.2(11)|
Return to top of page
- Love working with my recruiter 12/21/2022
- Nikki delivers on everything she says she’s going to do. She’s dependable and makes her clients feel secure. 12/20/2022
- I would like to take this time and show my appreciation to my recruiter Nikki Norris-Childress. She is very communicative and professional. If she tells you she will do something, she does it. She is also very knowledgeable and awesome at whatever she does. The only recruiter I want working with and for me. 12/19/2022
- Nikki the recruiter has been great so far, agency wise not sure since it’s only been a week so far with them so can’t really give my fully honest review with paycheck etc. Nikki has always been responsive in a timely manner and able to answer all of my questions I’ve had. 12/19/2022
- The services r good only Issues I have is that the pay could better also u need Pto instead of the sick time,My recruiter Nikki awesome 12/19/2022
- Great experience working with AHS! 12/19/2022
- Nikki totally rocks , she’s very professional. Awesome interpersonal communication skills . 12/19/2022
- I appreciate everything thus far! My recruiter is amazing and she has made my experience memorable and pleasant! 09/15/2022
- I am very impressed with how fast my recruiter Nikki gets back to me. 09/15/2022
- AHS Renal Stat is an amazing company. My recruiter Kristen Smith is supportive, kind, reliable and passionate about her work which I have and continues to experience . 07/29/2022
- AHS staffing renalstat is the best travel nursing company to work for, very knowledgeable in the industry.Bhanu Reddy have great communication skills and patience, always reaching out and available has needed. 06/15/2022
- Recruiter Trey Carlin is the best guy to work with, he is fast on getting my application submitted in one day chat. I got an offer within few days! 04/20/2022
- I am so thankful to have Nikki NC as my recruiter! She has been so great to work with. While I had looked at other agencies for my first travel assignment, she truly stood out. It’s a little daunting starting a travel job for the first time and Nikki was patient, knowledgeable, and so gracious with me. Super responsive and she knows her stuff. Cant say enough good things! My first travel assignment is going great and I hope to keep working with her for the foreseeable future. I have and will recommend her and AHS to others interested in starting travel! 03/25/2022
- Great experience! 03/24/2022
- I am currently on my first travel assignment and I could not be more thankful for my amazing recruiter, Jaide Jeffords! She has been so patient and always available! She is sweet, helpful and so easy to talk to!! ? I will always recommend AHS to anyone because of Jaide! 02/10/2022
- An Ok company to work with 10/19/2021
- The insurance benefits with AHS are through UHC and are comprehensive but very expensive if covering family. They stop if there’s no assignment before the next month starts.
There are multiple forms to submit for your work hours, paper and online, but if your paperwork is submitted there’s never a paycheck delay.
Any issues I’ve had were resolved quickly and to my satisfaction.
- There is no real protection for AHS travel employees (rns/pcts). You are truly on your own, if there is an issue with in the clinic that concerns you or affects you, you are, in the end told just roll with it in so many words after so many “understanding I’m hear for you” conversation. When you are schedule more than 36hrs (in some cases that’s great),but when you are on your 6th day of 12hr shift and you can’t get a day off, you just have to go with it ??? Or when you have the “guarantee hrs” they’re really not guarantee. What I mean by that, if the manager does not want to or says something other than the truth AHS willl always take the clinic/manager side. If you take off pto and you tried to get some hrs in before your pto make sure you work 36hrs. 08/13/2021
- Great staff and great service! I cannot imagine working with anyone else! 08/06/2021
- Matt Frech is by far the BEST! He makes AHS ... I wouldn't work with AHS without him. When other recruiters said that they didn't hold nurse's hands... Matt held my hand, listened to my crazy and made me feel valuable! He has NEVER told me he was too busy. He takes my grief... gives me back just enough ... and says ... "that's what I'm here for" ... and that makes me happy! If I call Matt with a problem of any kind .. Matt fixes it! He makes me not worry about other people's mistakes .. cause I know he will make it right. I truly appreciate Matt for all the work and time he gives me. I am VERY OK with the rest of you working with someone else.. and me keeping MY recruiter, Matt, all to myself!! Amy H., RN 12/04/2018
- Worked three contracts with this agency that only deals with dialysis for nursing. They have a reasonably good variety of assignments, pay is standard for the industry, and the housing was very nice overall. Paychecks were always done correctly, even though sometimes there was a glitch in submitting--these were fixed quickly. I only wish the recruiter listened to what I was telling him instead of being focused on getting what he wanted--a signed contract. I ended up feeling like a commodity instead of a nurse. 03/14/2018
Click here for advertising info