Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Medtemps
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||2.8|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||2|
|10. Assignment selection available||2.6|
|12. Insurance plan||1|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||2.6|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||1.8|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||1.8|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||41.6(5)||(0)|
Return to top of page
- Owner constantly lies, don't get pay on time or correctly. BANKRUPT . 06/27/2019
- Medtemps and all the staff I worked with have been very professional,friendly, Checks on me weekly, even if its just to say hello and hows it going. Just extended my contract. Thank you to all the staff for helping me with my 1st and 2nd assignments. 08/31/2018
- They are efficient in being rude and accommodating to cover for themselves. Once you work for them in a contact and finish and the company want to hire you the company has to buy out your contract at a percentage of your yearly salary. No I would not recommend them. Due to they will frequent call you off and or replace you with someone else. 08/15/2018
- This is fly-by-night. They do not have direct relationships with any hospitals. It's all vendor management services. The recruiters known absolutely nothing about healthcare. There's some real idiots working here- including the owner. DO NOT work for this place. 05/28/2018
- I was sent to this company on an assignment. I spoke to my recruiter once and that was during signing my contract. I had several issues and no help. No response back on emails or calls. Then canceled for low censuses and they kept my last 3 checks and paid me min wage at 7.25. I've been a RN for 20 years. Wouldn't refund LBS or ACLS like said they would. Now in out 4,0000 us. 06/11/2017
Click here for advertising info