Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: VeroRN
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||3.4|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||3.8|
|10. Assignment selection available||3.3|
|12. Insurance plan||3|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||4.1|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||3.1|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||3.1|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||64.9(24)||(0)|
Return to top of page
- As a fairly new traveler I am still gaining experience and knowledge everyday around this part of the industry. My current experience with VeroRN has been a rewarding and enlightening journey. I’ve had many “ah ha” moments over the past year and my recruiter Elena has been there every step of the way to guide me, support me and to reassure me. I’m overall very happy with my decision to work with Elena and VeroRN. 09/02/2022
- dishonest. 01/12/2019
- Unprofessional and dishonest 12/19/2018
- Half of my paychecks were wrong (all in their favor). Called me at 2 am. Housing was incredibly bad: moldy, outdated, in poor condition. When I called them about an issue they clearly didn't give a crap. Substandard pay. The most unprofessional people I've ever worked with. 12/16/2018
- I have seen some bad reviews for Vero over the last couple of weeks but I have noticed its basically the same 2 people over and over with not much more to do than go to various websites and trash the agency. I have worked with them for 4 assignments (including Guam) and I have only had positive experiences. Any problems I have experienced have been related to the hospital, not the agency. 12/07/2018
- AVOID THIS COMPANY! only if you must see guam. just know it will come with a sacrifice 12/04/2018
- Been traveling for 6 years. Vero is the least professional company I have encountered. Will sweet talk and lie to you to get you signed, then ignore you. Hospital not abiding by contract? Vero won’t be there. Sick? Vero will terminate your contract. Shuttle for work doesn’t show up? Vero won’t answer. If you DO manage to get ahold of anyone, they will speak rudely and condescending towards you. Don’t waste your time, and don’t put in your hard labor for these jerks to make money on!! 12/01/2018
- Great down to earth recruiter and great places to go. 11/29/2018
- Unprofessional. Rude. No support while 7000 miles from home. Housing is moldy and far from hospital Lied about shuttle service so had to rent a car. Sick once, fired me and took my last check. Made me book my flight home. 11/28/2018
- This is a terrible agency. Don’t waste your time. DO NOT TAKE A GUAM ASSIGNMENT! What Vero did was cut a deal for exclusive right for travelers 600 dollars below market!
Norm for Guam was 2300 net. Very high cost of living. VERO. Came in and cut that to 1700 net+/-.. pushed out the competition. 4 years ago World Wide Travel Staffing was paying 2300 net. TrueStaff was a close second at about 1950. VERO under cut the competition, thus affecting our ability to negotiate.
Highly recommend to NOT take contracts with VERORN. What is another concern with Guam contracts is that you will have NO support from VERO. You contract for day shift, they put you on nights, you complain, VERO does not support you @nd guess what? Your screwed!,,,,Additionaly, GRMC has become very “clickly” especially in the ICU. Beware fellow travelers!!!
Beautiful place, wonderful people. Great cheap access to ASIA- cheap flights! But......your job could be great or it could suck at GRMC. And again no support from VERO!,,,, 11/20/2018
- This is absolutely the worst Travel Nursing Agency in America. The woman who runs it is shady and incompetent. They have constant turnover of recruiters and the account managers are crooked and barely work. There is a good chance at some point your checks will not clear. They operate with Fraud as a normal course of business. BEWARE! I cannot believe they are still in business. Check their online reviews. What a joke. 10/12/2018
- Great agency to work for and with! Pay and benefits are very competitive and my licensing fees were reimbursed. My recruiter Lauren is always on top of things and communicates in a timely and professional manner. They are a smaller agency, but I appreciate the personal touch and I plan on traveling with Vero again 11/26/2017
- They are very helpful and easy to work with. They are great with working out solutions to any problems you may have that need addressing. 11/16/2017
- I've been travelling with Vero for a while now, and my experience has been great. My recruiter is always there to help, but when she was sick, her VP Scott jumped right in to help with an issue I had at the hospital where I was working.Keep up the good work Vero. 11/13/2017
- VeroRN is a respected, reputable, and well ran company. I would highly recommend them. Justin Hess is a fantastic recruiter. He communicates well, explains the details of the job and works hard to get assignments for you. I traveled with Justin for 4 years until taking a permanent job. If I decide to travel again, I will definitely be contacting Justin at VeroRN. 11/10/2017
- This is the worst agency I have ever worked with. I am kind of surprised they have a few good reviews, as the facility I am at, I have not yet met a RN who has had a positive experience with Vero. I personally
have experienced zero time management, zero efficiency, everything is last minute, they are shady, and have the WORST communication. Actually, my whole experience with them has been absolutely terrible from start to finish. I don't generally leave reviews but there are way better agencies to work with, and as a traveler, I have relied on the top 3 sites to assist me in finding them. Shame on me for not doing my due diligence with this assignment. For the record,I haven't had a bad experience with any other agency I have worked with, and I have worked with 3 others over a 2+ year travel run. 10/24/2017
- Words can't even to begin to explain how great it is to be in Guam. I can't believe this is my 1st travel assignment. Vero made it all possible. I ventured out here alone and Vero took care of everything. A car picked me up at the airport and took me to the most comfy accommodations at the OCeanView Hotel. My suite is well pretty darn equipped with a kitchen, living room, provate room, and a private bathroom...oh and the view!!! Amazing! I see the sunset every evening right from my balcony. The beaches are breathtaking and the hospital I'm working at is also great. If you're wanting to travel come to Guam! This is the best piece of paradise you'll find in a travel assignment. I love Guam!!! Thank you Vero!!! And a special thanks to my recruiter Robyn Salgado. 06/23/2017
- I have worked with 3 other travel companies in the past but VERO RN definitely takes 1st prize! They truly care about their clients, emailing and calling frequently to see how the assignment is going. My recruiter has been available for me 24/7 and even gave me her personal phone number to call and text whenever I need. Their pay rate is very competitive if not higher than most companies. I will definitely be working another assignment with VERO! Robyn Debey 06/23/2017
- Couldn't have been happier with my assignment and the company overall. I really thought the turn around time from when I spoke to my recruiter, Simon. and from when he gave me the assignment(s) I were interested in, the pay packages which were in some instances insanely good through the submittal phase (which can be quite tiresome and brutal), to getting me the interview and then within 48 hours an offer. Simon was very professional and always provided updates during the entire process. He stayed in touch with me during my assignment weekly and was always ahead of the game with helping me find another assignment. I will be wanting to go to Guam next, but I think I may even do another "local" assignment out west next. I highly recommend this company as well as Simon. For all you fellow lady RN's out there - his English accent is to DIE for. love it! 05/11/2017
- nothing additional 05/09/2017
- I have been working with this company for the past few months and it has been nothing short of AMAZING. I am not sure what the first two reviews are about, but my and a few of my travel nurse friends have found AMAZING/ COMPETITIVE TOP DOLLAR assignments. They are on it listening to your needs and or concerns. I have been a travel nurse for a few years now and I'm going to stick with them! Thanks for all you do! @simone is my recruiter and he's GREAT and gets what you need! 05/09/2017
- I've been a travel nurse for a couple of years, and this is the 3rd agency I've worked with. My recruiter Robyn has been wonderful to work with. I was these other 2 reviews, and it's the furthest thing from the truth. I'd highly recommend Vero, and Robyn. 05/05/2017
- Very unprofessional and disorganized company. Save yourself the headache! 04/24/2017
- Everything is bad. Just all around sketchy. Hated everything about the experience. 03/27/2017
Click here for advertising info