Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: KPG Healthcare
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||3.8||5.0|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||3.8||5.0|
|10. Assignment selection available||3.3||5.0|
|12. Insurance plan||3.5||5.0|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||4.7||5.0|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||3.7||5.0|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||3.5||5.0|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||77.9(6)||100.0(1)|
Return to top of page
- Great work experience, with a variety of experiences, in a pleasant work environment.
- I am getting paid an all time low after 24 years of traveling. The housing stipen isn't even enough to get a place. The Health insurance they offer is $115/ week on top of their low pay rates. My recruiter finally started responding to me after I 'nasty text' him. I will never do another contract with KPG! 04/22/2017
- I gave satisfactory for the housing only because they mentioned something but I did not use their housing.
I have satisfactory for insurance because they offer insurance but I did not need it / use it.
I have satisfactory for Assignment Selection because they are a small company, it was my first assignment with them and the selection is small but I like the fact they were honest about and let me know they are working to secure more contracts. Currently while looking for my next contract with them the Director of Travel, Chad Thompson, went above and beyond to secure a contract deal for me that they did not initially have :D. They definitely work hard to keep their Nurses happy and to improve the options they offer for their nurses. #Winning combination 12/27/2016
- I would recommend KPG to any of my nursing friends. They have great contracts in the Los Angeles area. 12/22/2016
- I have worked with many companies over my 11 years as a traveler and KPG Healthcare by far has been the best, hands down! 12/21/2016
- Withheld information from me they thought was irrelevant to inform me of regards to my pay and time sheets. Resulting in me receiving FAR less than I could have received on an assignment. 09/08/2016
Click here for advertising info