Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Hamilton Staffing Solutions
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||5|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||5|
|10. Assignment selection available||4.2|
|12. Insurance plan||4.6|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||5|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||5|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||5|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||97.8(5)||(0)|
Return to top of page
- My first contract went so smoothly and my pay was always right and on time. I highly recommend this company for anyone that wants to travel. Angela Hamilton, CEO treats you fairly and with respect. Angela will advocate for you and understands what we travelers do. Thank you Hamilton! 08/01/2019
- Already signed an extension. Worked two contracts with this agency and signed an extension on this one. No complaints, they treat you like family! We got a full blown Thanksgiving dinner sent to the unit. Best pay for any assignment I've done in AZ and I love my recruiter. I took all the benefits and got a 48 hour guarantee. This is the most money I've made on a travel contract in years. glad the honest hard working agencies are still there. Never felt abandoned and there is always someone available to discuss potential problems with....the CEO is a nurse so they are very big on scope of practice and license protection. I can't say enough good things about Hamilton. 12/10/2018
- I worked with Hamilton Staffing Solutions for 2 13-week travel assignments. Paychecks are always on time and my recruiter, Madison, was always available for me around the clock and made on-boarding super smooth. I highly recommend this agency! Pay is great, insurance is available at day 1 and lots of swag is included (I picked the fleece jacket). There's also 24/7 support if you need anything. They reimbursed me for my license and my travel back and forth to both assignments as well!
Great agency! Keep it up guys! I'll be coming back soon. 03/06/2018
- Second assignment with this agency because no complaints about the first one. Paychecks always right and always on time. Pay rates better than most agencies for ICU. Limited assignments available but they will actually try and find you something if they don't have what you're looking for. I've referred a few friends to them because it's been a good experience. Signed up for the health insurance this time. Its kind of expensive but not a bad plan. Didn't try their housing because I took the stipend which was max for the NY location. Gave the housing a 5 because there was no N/A and the stipend was excellent. 01/15/2017
- This is a new agency so you get to deal with the owner. I just finished my first assignment with them and couldn't be happier. I thought it was a bit risky at first but my airline ticket was emailed, my pay was never wrong, and there is someone available 24/7. Only an 8 week contract but good experience, even better pay. Wish I could have extended. I took the stipend so don't know how the housing is but everything else is top notch. 08/27/2016
Click here for advertising info