Travel Nursing Hospital
ranking will be averaged and updated on a continual basis. The highest score for
a hospital is 100.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Community Memorial Hospital
Feel free to rank any
hospital. You are not limited to the ones below.
(within 1 year)
|1. Friendliness and acceptance of travelers by staff||4.2||4.0|
|2. How open are they to allowing you to expand your skills while traveling?||3||3.0|
|3. Hospital Technology||2.8||5.0|
|4. Location (A nice area to live)||4.6||5.0|
|5. Cafeteria food||3.6||4.0|
|7. Physical layout of hospital effecient||3.6||4.0|
|8. Hospital appeal (looks)||3.4||5.0|
|9. Hospital orientation geared toward travelers?||3.8||4.0|
|10. Simplicity being initiated into the system (Do you have to do lots of unneccessary paperwork, drug testing, criminal background checks, etc. in addition to what the agency requires before you can start working?)||3.6||4.0|
|11. Reputation of the hospital||4.4||4.0|
|12. How nice are the doctors to staff||4.2||4.0|
|13. Friendliness of staffing office||4.4||4.0|
|14. Happy with the work scheduling procedure?||4.4||4.0|
|15. How efficient is their system so you can get your job done?||3.8||4.0|
|16. Adequacy of their nurse to patient ratio||4.6||5.0|
|17. How well staffed are they||4.4||5.0|
|18. How happy were you with your workload?||4.4||5.0|
|19. Staff morale (overall)||4.2||4.0|
|20. To what extent would you recommend this hospital to other travelers?||4.6||5.0|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||80.6(5)||87.0(1)|
Return to top of page
- I worked in the Operating Room department(s) in the hospital. I loved this assignment! I have to say, the OR was ridiculously overstaffed. They had 4 Peri-op 101 nurses that were just about ready to leave their training and become independent circulators. They had 9 travelers in the department when I was there. The travelers worked harder than the staff for sure but again, easy assignment. We were not required to take call which is a perk for me. Unfortunately, as the Periop 101 nurses finished their training the hospital decided to cut all travelers in the department. Staff were friendly, although exclusive. Not to say that they thought they were fancy, they just didn't include travelers much for social events and even at the lunch table, etc. 07/14/2020 Housing was approximately 10 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Evergreen RV Park. Housing was located in city of Oxnard. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 4. Nice little RV park. I've stayed there several times for extended periods while working in the area. They are almost always full as there are many traveling lineman working in the area and several handfuls of long-term residents. No pool or anything but located close to some nice shopping and restaurants.
- Found it myself. 10/10/2017 Housing was approximately 7 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was AIRBnB. Housing was located in city of Oxnard. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 5. I worked in the ICU department(s) in the hospital. Staff was helpful and welcoming. Management is top notch, easy to work with and accommodating. Area was beautiful.
- I worked in the ICU department(s) in the hospital. The overall core staff was great except charge nurses. Treated travelers very poor. 02/25/2017 Housing was approximately N/a mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was N/a. Housing was located in city of N/a. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 5. Didn't take company housing.
- I worked in the NICU department(s) in the hospital. Loved this place, mainly because of the staff I worked with! Not the nicest facility, but a new building is in the works and should be completed within the next year. The NICU was a smaller unit so I really got to know everyone I worked with. They were all very accepting and accomadating to me as a traveler! Loved the RNs, RTs, & Docs!! 08/09/2016 Housing was approximately 5 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Silver Strand. Housing was located in city of Oxnard. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 5. Loved the place! Close to work, close to the beach, short drive to just about anything you need.
- I worked in the NICU department(s) in the hospital. The staff I worked with in the NICU were great! Very friendly and very helpful. I was torn between extending here or traveling on...but I would definitely come back 02/06/2016 Housing was approximately 10 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Sunset Drive. Housing was located in city of Oxnard, CA. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 5.
Click here for advertising info