Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Anders Group
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||4.2|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||4.8|
|10. Assignment selection available||3.4|
|12. Insurance plan||3.6|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||5|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||3.8|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||3.8|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||83.2(5)||(0)|
Return to top of page
- Wonderful team, highly recommend! 03/04/2019
- This has by far been the best agency I have ever contracted with! They go above and beyond for anything you need or that arises while on assignment. I would recommend this agency to any nurse looking to start a career in travel nursing or just needing a change!. Communication is excellent between me and my recruiter. Pay is awesome! A special shout out to my recruiter Melissa Stewart, Tori and Nicole!!! You guys "Rock"!!! 10/08/2018
- Brent Gallagher has been the best recruiter I've ever had. Pay was great. I found my own housing. They were always up front and honest with me. This was the only travel assignment I took where I had absolutely zero issues with my travel company. The only downside is they do not yet offer as many jobs as the bigger companies do. Keep it up Anders Group! Highly recommend! 09/06/2018
- Have done a couple of assignments with them. They act as if they're doing you a favor by letting you work for'em. Not very happy when you leave them for another agency even though they can't find a suitable assignment for you. 04/13/2016
- at the beginning they were great. But each time an issue arose, there always seemed to be more and more issues instead of direct answers. No real insurance affordability. No aggressiveness on taking up for me as their traveler. 01/20/2016
Click here for advertising info