Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Nurses First Staffing
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||4.4|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||4.2|
|10. Assignment selection available||4.6|
|12. Insurance plan||4.2|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||4.2|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||4.2|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||4.2|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||86.6(5)||(0)|
Return to top of page
- Great customer service. Nurses that work within the company are helpful with communicating any clinical questions, very rare and see in this industry 05/10/2017
- Work an assignment with them last year, great with being responsive. Very proactive and customer services oriented. Much better than large corporate agencies 05/10/2017
- My first day during general orientation the facility I was contracted to work at said NFS was one of the worst they dealt with which included them sending incompetent Nurses. There Website is down today referring you to the Hosting Site...not a good sign...usually means they have not paid the bill 04/28/2017
- Worked 5 contracts with them and have had no issues. Way better and more personalized than the other large agencies out there. More personal and even talked to the owners of the company who are nurses!!! 09/24/2015
- They took care of me the whole contract from start date to finish. Recruiters were aresome 09/24/2015
Click here for advertising info