Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Go Healthcare Staffing
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||3.8||4.5|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||4||4.5|
|10. Assignment selection available||3.2||3.0|
|12. Insurance plan||3.6||4.0|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||4||4.5|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||3.8||4.0|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||3.8||4.0|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||75.8(5)||82.0(2)|
Return to top of page
- outstanding agency. 02/06/2020
- Fair enough experience, but finding follow up options for work has been absurdly difficult. 02/03/2020
- “Bait & Switch Compensation Packages”! Travelers beware!
My thoughts....”If you Go Healthcare want to do business with the big boys in California, you need to follow the Labor Laws in California” otherwise....stay in North Carolina! 10/20/2017
- test test test 08/16/2017
- I have avoided travel nursing for three years because of the horror stories I have heard and the bad reviews I have read. I took a chance on a new travel company hoping that they would take a chance on me. July 15, 2015 I was connected to recruiter Carolyn Davis. She motivated me and assisted me throughout the process. I appreciate that the facts and figures are explained, in writing, up front. August 14, 2015 I arrived in North Carolina to begin a new phase in my career. Carolyn is still a call/text/e-mail away. Amber (Credentialing Specialist) is always available to assist also. They are like my personal cheerleaders. I truly appreciate them I have every confidence that they will continue to take care of me. I have spoken to other employees at the agency and they were also helpful. Go Healthcare is the best way to go! 08/18/2015
Click here for advertising info