Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Criticore
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||1.6|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||1.6|
|10. Assignment selection available||1.4|
|12. Insurance plan||1.2|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||1.8|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||1.8|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||1.8|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||32(5)||(0)|
Return to top of page
- Do not work for them. Very demanding, bossy; they will put your license at risk. They believe that they own you. Dying family members? They could care less, but demand you do the work when you are emotionally broken due to the loss of loved ones. Not even a day off. When you finally break away from them, they will do anything to make sure the hospital you worked for will never hire you again. They will purposely get you DNR'd from any hospital you work at, if you dare to escape from them. Do yourself a favor. Stay away from them. 01/17/2017
- Put me in a home care job knowing there was a tyrant on the premises and let me there, told me that I could not leave when I called them for help. Also when my dad was dying during my assignment and I told them I may have to cancel or leave mid shift if there was an emergency at home and they kept insisting I had to make up the time. When I didn't, they got me DNRd from the hospital system. 04/19/2016
- They are known for suing nurses for thousands of dollars and getting them DNR'd from hospital systems. 04/19/2016
- No issues. Treated me great. 10/23/2014
- Beware. They like to sue nurses. 10/20/2014
Click here for advertising info