Travel Nursing Hospital
ranking will be averaged and updated on a continual basis. The highest score for
a hospital is 100.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Greenville Healthcare System
Feel free to rank any
hospital. You are not limited to the ones below.
(within 1 year)
|1. Friendliness and acceptance of travelers by staff||4.6||5.0|
|2. How open are they to allowing you to expand your skills while traveling?||3.4||4.0|
|3. Hospital Technology||3.6||4.0|
|4. Location (A nice area to live)||4.4||5.0|
|5. Cafeteria food||4||4.0|
|7. Physical layout of hospital effecient||3.2||2.0|
|8. Hospital appeal (looks)||4.2||4.0|
|9. Hospital orientation geared toward travelers?||4.4||5.0|
|10. Simplicity being initiated into the system (Do you have to do lots of unneccessary paperwork, drug testing, criminal background checks, etc. in addition to what the agency requires before you can start working?)||4||4.0|
|11. Reputation of the hospital||4.2||4.0|
|12. How nice are the doctors to staff||4||3.0|
|13. Friendliness of staffing office||4.4||5.0|
|14. Happy with the work scheduling procedure?||4||5.0|
|15. How efficient is their system so you can get your job done?||4.2||5.0|
|16. Adequacy of their nurse to patient ratio||3.8||5.0|
|17. How well staffed are they||3.6||5.0|
|18. How happy were you with your workload?||3.8||5.0|
|19. Staff morale (overall)||3.8||5.0|
|20. To what extent would you recommend this hospital to other travelers?||3.8||5.0|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||78.8(5)||87.0(1)|
Return to top of page
- I worked in the Neuro Trauma ICU department(s) in the hospital. The staff was great. The only 2 issues I encountered were 1)neuro NPs & MDs were ruthless. If you don't have a backbone, just treat lightly. 2) I expected much higher acuity than what there actually was. The trauma patients were mostly just broken legs or rib fractures. Rarely was it a true trauma. However, this was my first assignment and I could not have been happier - I kept extending. I would highly recommend this hospital to any traveler. 06/05/2017 Housing was approximately 10 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Lakecrest Apartments. Housing was located in city of Greenville. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 4.
- I worked in the transitional department(s) in the hospital. This was my first assignment as a traveler and it could not have gone better. I worked at the campus on Grove RD. In 13 weeks I only floated 5 times. Even the floors I floated to were helpful and kind to me. They use Epic for charting and all travelers get two days of an Epic class. I noticed I was always treated fairly in regards to my assignment. I was never "dumped on" and I felt like my other RNs, charge, and manager were supporting me. The tests in orientation were easier than I expected. Staff uses a parking garage with covered walk way to hosp. Cafeteria has Starbucks, Subway, Chik-fil-a, and Au Bon Pan. Nurses can wear blue and white. 11/22/2016 Housing was approximately 3 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was McBee Station. Housing was located in city of Greenville . On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 4. McBee station was great to me. They offer 3 month leases and I rented my furniture through Corporate Connection. You can't beat this location. I can see Main Street from my apartment and Publix is a stones throw from my building. I'm not kidding, their is a walking tunnel from publix into my apartment's parking garage. The apartment complex also has a small gym and pool. The only negative side is that this was pricey.
- I worked in the Telemetry department(s) in the hospital. Staff were super helpful and friendly. I was floated a lot, sometime twice in a shift. Travelers float first, there was no rotation. Orientation was ok but there were 2 pass/fail tests and you had to get above 90% which is ridiculous. They're using EPIC now and have great equipment. Good CNA's. The cafeteria is a food court and it's great; 24 hour Starbucks!!! Parking was a hike. Housing was very reasonable. 03/12/2016 Housing was approximately 15 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Airbnb. Housing was located in city of Greer. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 5. My housing was very affordable and nice. I rented a room on Airbnb and was very happy with it.
- I worked in the NICU department(s) in the hospital. I worked in the NICU. Assignment loads were very heavy always 4:1, occasionally 5:1. All babies were on the same schedule. They still do paper charting and hand write orders. Management was not open to hearing concerns from staff. 03/23/2015 Housing was approximately 15 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Azalea Hill. Housing was located in city of Greenville. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 4. The apartment was very nice and quiet. Lots of space. Close to the hospital. Pet friendly. Gave a discount to hospital employees.
- I worked in the O.R. department(s) in the hospital. 12/06/2013 Housing was approximately 15 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Howell Commons Complex. Housing was located in city of Greenville. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 3.
Click here for advertising info