Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Medical Staffing Options
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||3.3||5.0|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||3||5.0|
|10. Assignment selection available||2.2||5.0|
|12. Insurance plan||2.5||5.0|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||3.5||5.0|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||2||5.0|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||2||5.0|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||50.8(6)||100.0(1)|
Return to top of page
- I love my recruiter, Michelle Tiberi. She is very knowledgeable and always there whenever I need her! 06/12/2017
- Worst agency ever. Repeatedly messed up my paychecks. 07/03/2016
- Frustrating. The company was unable to answer many questions that I , the nurse, had about the facility I was placed in. On many occasions tried to ask the hospital certain questions and was always referred back to the agency who , 9 times out of 10, had no clue what I was talking about. Paid via a tool called Field Glass that hospital used. Agency was to provide a pass code. The agency had no idea what field glass was let alone provide a pass code. Could deal with that, but it took them nearly a week and a half to figure the problem out with many emails back and forth to California. Since it was their clients tool to keep track of travel nursing hours, it would have been nice for them to have somewhat of a clue as to what the nurse was talking about. Here's a novel idea; nurse is asking agency a question about THEIR clients hourly tracking method ( the clients punch clock for travelers). Not one person in the agency had ever heard of this Field Glass thing. The novel idea is this, I know it's complicated!! The agency call the client (hospital) and ask them what this Field Glass thing is all about. Poor communication between the agency and the facility where the nurse was placed. On a positive note, they were VERY nice. Unfortunately, nice does not pay the bills. 06/17/2015
- Some positives but mostly negatives with this agency. I started working for them because the pay seemed fair and they had assignments in a state I wanted to work in.
The first assignment I was cancelled every other week, no guaranteed hours. I found out the staff nurses were pretty much making close to what I made and I was cancelled all the time.
The second assignment I was promised reinbursements for classes and my nursing license, as well as a travel allowance to the state. I was only given the travel allowance.
On a good note I have had not problem with pay checks on time and correct or with hospital competencies through my agency. They have this together!! My agent is very friendly but promises thing he can't deliver. 11/15/2014
- Poor communication and lack of knowledge of my assignment on their part. Contract length was much shorter than I was told.continued to be asked for more paperwork along with many assessment tests that needed to be complete including PBDS after arriving to hospital. First pay check was wrong. It was a nightmare. 12/26/2013
- Unreasonable demands - 5 TB tests? (None were positive) Repeatedly requested additional info - even weeks after assignment started - much more than ANY other company I have worked with. Last minute call-offs (on the way to work already!) without any compensation. MUCH miscommunication with hospital/staffing company. 11/22/2013
Click here for advertising info