Travel Nursing Hospital
ranking will be averaged and updated on a continual basis. The highest score for
a hospital is 100.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Presbyterian
Feel free to rank any
hospital. You are not limited to the ones below.
(within 1 year)
|1. Friendliness and acceptance of travelers by staff||3.2||4.5|
|2. How open are they to allowing you to expand your skills while traveling?||2.8||3.5|
|3. Hospital Technology||3||3.5|
|4. Location (A nice area to live)||2.7||2.5|
|5. Cafeteria food||3.5||4.0|
|7. Physical layout of hospital effecient||2.8||2.5|
|8. Hospital appeal (looks)||3.8||4.5|
|9. Hospital orientation geared toward travelers?||2||2.5|
|10. Simplicity being initiated into the system (Do you have to do lots of unneccessary paperwork, drug testing, criminal background checks, etc. in addition to what the agency requires before you can start working?)||2||2.5|
|11. Reputation of the hospital||2.3||3.0|
|12. How nice are the doctors to staff||2.8||4.5|
|13. Friendliness of staffing office||3||4.5|
|14. Happy with the work scheduling procedure?||2.5||3.0|
|15. How efficient is their system so you can get your job done?||2.2||2.5|
|16. Adequacy of their nurse to patient ratio||2||2.5|
|17. How well staffed are they||2||2.0|
|18. How happy were you with your workload?||2||2.5|
|19. Staff morale (overall)||2.5||3.0|
|20. To what extent would you recommend this hospital to other travelers?||2||3.0|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||52.6(6)||64.0(2)|
Return to top of page
- I worked in the ICU department(s) in the hospital. I worked in the ICU, staff was amazing & very helpful (even the NM). Travelers are treated as equals with the staff,(not the first to admit or float). I personally never floated. I would go back if I had the chance to. The hospital is not in the greatest location but I always felt safe. I lived 7 mins away from the hosptial. Honestly this was the best hospital I worked for. 04/26/2017 Housing was approximately 5 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was The Roxbury. Housing was located in city of ABQ. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 2. The housing was okay but I would't stay there again (if that says anything). However, it was fully furnished, all utilties included, free washer/dryer, swamp cooler AC, bedsheets, dishware, free wifi, free parking etc.
- I worked in the Case Management department(s) in the hospital. Traveling nurses are constantly floating and rarely on the same floor twice. There were three days of orientation/precepting. 04/11/2017 Housing was approximately 3 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Abel Housing. Housing was located in city of Albuquerque. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 5. The housing was in a safe area and the landlords only rent to traveling medical people.
- I worked in the PCU department(s) in the hospital. No orientation they make you take hours,of modules, on your own time.No teamwork. Give travelers the most difficult assignments and admissions. Rude staff. I have never been treated so horrible as I have here. Very short staffed. We apply at downtown and they send you to this Rio Rancho location. Lots of testing n 2 epic days . Nurses leave without giving report, they try to tell you that mandatory ed is done on your own time . This hospital is a joke. 06/25/2016 Housing was approximately 3 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was expensive. Housing was located in city of Rio Rancho . On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 1. Construction zone , power n internet go out all the time. Extended stay America. 1900/month!!!! Oh 2 ac units broke also. After just as sorry its out of my hands
- I worked in the ED department(s) in the hospital. Beware-the nurse manager will cancel a contract at anytime and make excuses to do so. She has no concern for anyone. The staff know this and will stay away from you to look good to her. Unwelcoming. They do not want travelers so they continually try to hire locals. Their staff turnover is so high-people quit all the time. RN-Patient ratio is 1:5/6 with high acuity. It is a small hospital with busy ED. Staff will look for ways to make you appear bad so they look good. 03/10/2015 Housing was approximately 4 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Extended Stay. Housing was located in city of Rio Rancho. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 5. None.
- I worked in the Pedaitrics department(s) in the hospital. Peds floor needed renovation badly but I belive has received some kind of update since I left. The people were welcoming and always gave me a fair assignment. The equipment was old and out of date but they used the "EPIC" charting system. The hospitalists were approachable and easy to reach. The training consisted of two days "EPIC" training but not any other hospital orientation. Albuquerque was so much fun and there was a lot to do, see, and eat. We also traveled to other parts of the state (Taos, Carlsbad, Santa Fe) that were beautiful. 02/26/2015 Housing was approximately 5 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Took stipend. Housing was located in city of ABQ. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 3. Took stipend
- Housing was approximately 5 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was private rental. Housing was located in city of Albuquerque. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 3. 02/05/2013
Click here for advertising info