Travel Nursing Hospital
ranking will be averaged and updated on a continual basis. The highest score for
a hospital is 100.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Bassett Healthcare
Feel free to rank any
hospital. You are not limited to the ones below.
(within 1 year)
|1. Friendliness and acceptance of travelers by staff||4.3||4.3|
|2. How open are they to allowing you to expand your skills while traveling?||3.3||3.0|
|3. Hospital Technology||3.5||3.3|
|4. Location (A nice area to live)||4.3||4.3|
|5. Cafeteria food||2.3||2.0|
|7. Physical layout of hospital effecient||4||3.7|
|8. Hospital appeal (looks)||4.2||4.0|
|9. Hospital orientation geared toward travelers?||3||3.0|
|10. Simplicity being initiated into the system (Do you have to do lots of unneccessary paperwork, drug testing, criminal background checks, etc. in addition to what the agency requires before you can start working?)||3.3||2.7|
|11. Reputation of the hospital||3.5||3.7|
|12. How nice are the doctors to staff||3.5||3.0|
|13. Friendliness of staffing office||4||4.0|
|14. Happy with the work scheduling procedure?||4.2||4.0|
|15. How efficient is their system so you can get your job done?||3.7||3.3|
|16. Adequacy of their nurse to patient ratio||3.5||3.0|
|17. How well staffed are they||3||2.7|
|18. How happy were you with your workload?||3.5||3.0|
|19. Staff morale (overall)||3.3||2.7|
|20. To what extent would you recommend this hospital to other travelers?||3.8||3.7|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||70.9(6)||65.4(3)|
Return to top of page
- I worked in the ASU department(s) in the hospital. Loved it! While not perfect, it was an excellent place for me, and I am a self-starter who just comes in to work hard. The people were quite wonderful overall, with the difficult personalities kept in check by the awesome personalities, and no matter who it was, everyone generally treated each other with respect and courtesy and support. 06/06/2016 Housing was approximately 1 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was White House Inn. Housing was located in city of Cooperstown. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 4. The shower was tiny as well as fairly old in the single bathroom, but still usable and not the worst in the world.
- I worked in the M/s Oncology department(s) in the hospital. Have taken multiple assignments at this hospital. The staff and management of the Oncology floor are amazing and very open to travelers. They use epic, which is always a bonus. Nurse educator is on the floor everyday to help with any questions that you may have. Would def. recommend!! 06/04/2016 Housing was approximately 15 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was stayed with a friend. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 5.
- I worked in the emergency department(s) in the hospital. No IV pumps. 1 day of orientation. Poor staffing. 05/04/2016 Housing was approximately 2 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was private house. Housing was located in city of cooperstown. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 1. Had to park off site and take a but to get to the hospital.
- I worked in the Surgical Inpatient department(s) in the hospital. Staff on this unit was very friendly and they have a lot of travelers. Sometimes they weren't staffed appropriately with aides, many days we wouldn't have any aides due to staffing issues and/or floating. Great place for a first time traveler! 02/04/2016 Housing was approximately 3 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was a private apartment. Housing was located in city of Cooperstown. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 4. Furnished apartments are common and available, however pricing is a little steep for a small town- due to the Baseball Hall of Fame and Dreams Park.
- I worked in the M/S Oncology department(s) in the hospital. This area is a high traffic tourist area during the warm months, but is most beautiful during the fall months. Don't forget to isit Brewery Omegang while in the area, for outdorr concerts etc. 07/07/2008 Housing was approximately 40 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was I stayed with friends.. Housing was located in city of Delhi. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 4. I did not take company housing. Nost of the travellers here stay in the Red Roof Inn.
- I worked in M/S and provided my own housing. This hospital is curently applying for the Nurse in Partnership program. They treat their nurses well. The area is an excellent location for summer or fall traveling. They pay in the 30s.
Click here for advertising info