Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Company Review of: Foundation Medical Staffing
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||3|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||3.9|
|10. Assignment selection available||3.3|
|12. Insurance plan||3|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||4.6|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||4.1|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||4.3|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||74.3(7)||(0)|
Return to top of page
- Everything is on point with this agency. They are professional, reliable, honest, and speak in terms that are easy to understand. They accomadated me when I had special requests without a problem. I wish the pay was a little better, because if it was, I would never even think about switching! Pay isn't too low, it's just average. Insurance is a little pricey, but it is great insurance. They seem to have good working relationships with hospitals. My recruiter was friendly while being professional, and trustworthy. I recommend Guy Hale! 04/27/2013
- I am a Dialysis RN and have been with this agency for over 2 years. They always find me a contract even with my personal extra request which makes it almost imposible for other agencies. I am no longer a workahaulic so I only work less than 40 hours/wk. The pay is always fair for someone with my level of experience. I will continue with them. 06/09/2008
- Pay on the low side, but have more dialysis assignments than other agencies. Lots of locations. I don't get the benefits so can't comment. Housing is fantastic. Provide everything except your toothbrush. Not alot of contact - no handholding. 10/21/2007
- First assignment with company, apartment not available when arrived. Stayed in hotel 2 weeks, not reimbursed quickly. Pay Check lost 1st pay period! recruiter friendly great and available. Apartment when recieved very nice! Will stay with agency probably. 02/24/2007
- Very vindictive when I wanted to quit the assignment.Never got my last pay stub. Not offered Cobra for insurance
- One of the best agencies I've worked for thus far!!!
Click here for advertising info