Travel Nursing Hospital
ranking will be averaged and updated on a continual basis. The highest score for
a hospital is 100.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Modesto Memorial Medical Center
Feel free to rank any
hospital. You are not limited to the ones below.
(within 1 year)
|1. Friendliness and acceptance of travelers by staff||3.8|
|2. How open are they to allowing you to expand your skills while traveling?||2.4|
|3. Hospital Technology||3.2|
|4. Location (A nice area to live)||2.6|
|5. Cafeteria food||2.8|
|7. Physical layout of hospital effecient||3.4|
|8. Hospital appeal (looks)||3.8|
|9. Hospital orientation geared toward travelers?||3.8|
|10. Simplicity being initiated into the system (Do you have to do lots of unneccessary paperwork, drug testing, criminal background checks, etc. in addition to what the agency requires before you can start working?)||3.4|
|11. Reputation of the hospital||3.6|
|12. How nice are the doctors to staff||3|
|13. Friendliness of staffing office||4|
|14. Happy with the work scheduling procedure?||4.4|
|15. How efficient is their system so you can get your job done?||3|
|16. Adequacy of their nurse to patient ratio||4.2|
|17. How well staffed are they||4|
|18. How happy were you with your workload?||4.2|
|19. Staff morale (overall)||3.6|
|20. To what extent would you recommend this hospital to other travelers?||3.4|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||71.2(5)||(0)|
Return to top of page
- I worked in the ICU department(s) in the hospital. Great staff, helpful to traveler. Floated to Stepdown unit 3 times. Free and plentiful parking. Cafeteria is open for night shift, employee discount given to travelers. Didn't stay in the area, but there's lots of shopping and places to eat. 05/03/2016 Housing was approximately 40 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was n/a. Housing was located in city of Stockton. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 4. Found housing on my home, but other travelers stayed in town. Would stay closer next time.
- I worked in the Observation department(s) in the hospital. They extended traveler contracts to nine-months, then when the census dropped they blew all the travelers (at least 8 total) out on Dec. 6th 2014--a few weeks before Christmas; had an excuse for each "dismissal". Their staff was very unfriendly. Pathetic way to treat travelers they professed to "love." 12/07/2014 Housing was approximately n/a mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was n/a. Housing was located in city of n/a. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 1. I did not take housing, but Modesto is a nasty looking city, a real "armpit."
- I worked in the ICU/ER department(s) in the hospital. Housing was approximately 5 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Manchester Court Apartments. Housing was located in city of Modesto. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 4.
- This hospital is one of the few that do work on team nursing. Coming from a really bad experience in the assignment beforethis one, this hospital was a welcome change. The staff went out of there way to help you here and were very travler friendly from the nurses, cna's and secretaries. I would definitly recommend this place for an assignment. I worked in the Orthopedic department(s) in the hospital. Housing was approximately 2-3 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was the Commons. Housing was located in city of Modesto. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 3. The apartment it self was really good its the location of the complex its self was on a busy street so you could hear alot of street traffic all the time.
- Unorganized work area. Orientation day was generalized for hospital and not geared to your work area. Friendly to travelers and they viewed travelers as there to help them out. Housing was approximately 4 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Manchester Court. Housing was located in city of Modesto. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 4. The apartment I was in was great. Needed updating with 70's kitchen. Very clean, quite. Management of complex friendly toward travelers.
Click here for advertising info