Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Company Review of: Travel Nurse Across America
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||4||4.0|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||4.5||4.5|
|10. Assignment selection available||4.1||4.3|
|12. Insurance plan||4.1||4.2|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||4.7||4.8|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||4.5||4.5|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||4.5||4.6|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||88.3(256)||91.0(23)|
Return to top of page
- I traveled with TNAA for one year. On my first contract, I had problems with my housing arrangements not working out. Housing left me high and dry and told me "It's too late now for us to help, you'll just have to get a hotel." The only other support they provided was a link "for a realy good rate for Hometown Suites"... $110/night, which would be a ridiculous expense for an entire contract. The QA specialist Tasha on my first contract was amazing, she was personable, organized, kept me from getting overwhelmed, and knew her business. My second contract, I had a different contact for QA. She was absolutely AWFUL. I had gone home to visit between contracts, and had to do my pre employment labs while I was home. I was sent to one lab close by for the UDS, but to another an hour and a half away for the blood testing (TB Gold). I asked but never did understand why I had to go so far, something about it not being covered anywhere else. Fine, I went. The next day, as I'm packing up to leave NY to drive to Montana, she calls to tell me the hospital I'll be working with requires a Hepatitis B titer. I explained til I was blue in the face that I was allergic to the vaccine, so you can draw titers all you want, I'm never going to test immune and there's no way the hospital requires that of someone who states they haven't had the series. Usually I just sign a declination form for HepB. She continues to state they don't accept that, and that I'll have to go BACK to the lab that's an hour and a half away. I said sorry, that's not possible, you're going to have to find something that works into my cross country road trip. So she arranges another lab visit in Missoula, MT. I call her somewhere around South Dakota with a revelation, Hey! I had a HepB titer once in the past, some hospital along the way checked because of the minute possibility that I might have sero-converted after 2 shots in the series (which was when I reacted badly to the vaccine). I provided a copy of the titer result for my first contract, I don't have it available to me right now on the road, but can you check with Tasha to see if that's still in my file somewhere? She was quick to call me back after that stating 'Oh, new information from the hospital, you don't actually have to have that test!" It was such BS. Basically after talking with the QA person who KNEW her job, she got the correct information which I had been trying to tell her all along. Completely ridiculous.
Then, the recruiter I had & liked left the agency. I was randomly reassigned to this recruiter who never responds on my first inquiry, I wait a week for a response and reach out again. I had submitted receipt for license renewal and had to pester for months to get the reimbursement followed up and paid. I was 3 weeks from the end of my contract and had been given no options for the next contract. It took a week as usual for her to respond in any sort of active way about to my request to get started. I asked for anything west of Texas, excepting California where I am not licensed yet. That's a pretty large area...but over the next 2 weeks I was only presented with a total of 3 jobs to review. She said "we really don't have a lot of contracts in your specialty right now. COULD YOU MAYBE JUST NOT WORK FOR A WHILE?"
No, I cannot just not work. I informed her as a courtesy when I signed a contract elsewhere, and she asked "Was there something they were offering we didn't have?"
Yes. Their time, attention, and A JOB. I do not feel TNAA is a bad agency. I think they are well-rounded. Their comprehensive offerings are closer to a more traditional work situation, which I found really comforting as a new traveler. Now that I have my feet wet, I understand the value of a truly good recruiter, and there's no way in hell that I'm letting a crappy, passive, unresponsive recruiter make money off my skills, my training, my 12 years of experience, ever again. 02/17/2017
- I have been with TNAA for over 3 years and I will never work with another agency. The staff treat you like family. Olivia, my recruiter is the best in the business and does everything she can for her nurses. 01/31/2017
- I have worked with TNAA for the entire 4 years I have been travel nursing and I can't say enough good things about them. I have signed up with other companies and ultimately never did a contract with any of them because they just couldn't offer me what TNAA could. Even after all the companies I talked to at the travelers conference in Vegas, I have yet to find another reputable company that offers so many perks, including sick time and loyalty bonus cash! Not only that, but my recruiter has become so much more than just a "recruiter". I love that I can call her my friend and I really feel like she looks out for me and has my best interest in mind. She is always there for me even if it's about personal stuff or a bad day. I have also had the pleasure to meet/talk to many of the management/corporate team who are all just as wonderful. They really make it a point to make you feel valued and like you are part of their family. I highly recommend them and can't imagine my travel career without them. 01/15/2017
- Wonderful agency to travel with! They really care about their travelers. My recruiter Olivia is very supportive and responds in a timely manner. They have a support people for each housing and quality assurance which makes transitioning in to a new assignment much easier. 12/09/2016
- Staff at TNAA are professional, friendly, and prompt to respond to any concerns, questions, or suggestions. My recruiter gives me individualized attention and seems to truly care for her clients. The housing department is very accommodating. They are supportive if a traveler is in a bind and strive to find the best housing that fits the traveler's needs. The director of nursing checks in on travelers periodically and is knowledgeable of continuing education resources. All staff is great! TNAA offers sick time, license reimbursements, and decent insurance. Pay rate is decent, but it would be appreciated if they could obtain more for the client. Overall, great company to work for!! 12/01/2016
- I believe a recruiter can make or break your travel nursing experience. My recruiter, Olivia Carper, is THE BEST! Olivia is genuine, friendly, honest, helpful, and works hard to get you the best contract exactly where you want to work. Olivia is always accessible easily which is comforting when you are out on your own. 11/30/2016
- working with TNAA has been an amazing experience for me! They made my first travel assignment so seamless! 11/30/2016
- My recruiter Olivia is amazing. This was my first time traveling and I had no idea where to start or what to expect. She walked me through every step.
I wish there were more assignments closer to my home but that has. been my only concern 11/30/2016
- Olivia with TNAA is simply the best. She genuinely loves what she does, and she cares about her nurses. If I need anything at all, she's always there for me. TNAA in general takes care of their nurses. There is a reason I've been with them for almost two years! 11/30/2016
- TNAA has been wonderful to work with since I started travel nursing. I had planned to work with more than one agency while traveling; however, I was so impressed with TNAA that I didn't want to work for any other company.
I had one particular assignment that didn't go well. TNAA was very supportive and ready to help me out in every way. They really made me feel like they truly cared about me and not just making money off of me.
I have spoken with several other companies who all made me feel pressured and weren't not very friendly.
I love working for TNAA. My recruiter is amazing! 11/29/2016
- TNAA is a fantastic agency to work with and I would definitely recommend TNAA to anyone wanting to travel. Olivia is the best! 11/29/2016
- TNAA is an absolute blessing to work with! I have been with them for 2 years and have no complaints. Olivia Carper is my recruiter and she is a Godsend! Always available for answers to questions or when looking for a new contract she's super helpful. All it takes is a quick email and I get a reply within a few min to an hour or so. If you are looking to travel or are looking to change companies TNAA is definitely worth a look! 11/29/2016
- Great company to work for 11/29/2016
- So I reached out to this company because my company at that moment in time stated it was too early to contact another facility and Tana at Tnaa took the chance which I really appreciated. What drew me to them also was the benefits.
I found an assignment in the city I wanted I actually found 2 I would have went with the second option but was told that they promised me to the other facility and regardless if I hadn't signed a contract or not I couldn't chose the other place I wanted more. Moving on,
One thing in particular they offered with tnaa was guaranteed pay.
They pay biweekly which sucks and to help offset my troubles with that tana said they could remedy that. So she said they would pay me weekly for the first two pay checks and then start bi weekly on the 26th of sept. So here is somethings I had problems with:
1. The second week I was supposed to get paid by the week they forgot to and wired it later in the day on that friday.
2. They make you pay back your Housing advance in two pay checks. So for me mine was 2900. I asked for it to be broken up more and they said 3 payments is all they can do. Stating that if I cancelled with them they would lose money. But in their contract if I terminated early I would have to pay anyway.
3. The guaranteed pay is a crock. Example. This facility has me off like 2 days a week in my 4 day work week. Instead of this place calculating my lossed days by the hour they do it by the amount I am supposed to make for 2weeks. So in my case I was off 2 days and worked a Sunday call shift. Instead of it being for example.
In 2 weeks I actually worked 40 hours*$26=1080
12hrs of call*=624 they add that together which gives me 1704. they will subtract that amount from the 2080 I am guaranteed to make base and then add that amount in to get me to the 2080. Instead of taking my 40 hrs *26 at and then guaranteeing the other 40 hrs at 26 equalling 2080 and then giving me my call back. If you understand what I am saying then hopefully you can see my frustration.
4. The hospital I am working with is crazy at times and I don't like it. They are unsafe they don't use proper technique. The management will go under mutiny any day now. All I am told is hang in there.
I am very close to resigning a d paying the fee. It's that bad.
Will never sign with these people again. Ever.
- I have been a traveling PICU nurse for 3.5 years with TNAA and they have been wonderful the entire time. They have went above and beyond for me so many times, without my even asking. Many travel nurses have to bargain with their agency to get the best pay rate, TNAA automatically gives you the best rate from the start (a rate I've compared side by side with other travel nurses at the same hospital as I am working for different companies and mine has always been the highest pay rate). In fact, in the past they have told me an error was made in a previous paycheck of mine that I had not noticed, but as soon as they caught it they contacted me and processed an extra deposit into my account. They are friendly, caring, efficient, honest, and overall run a very ethical and warm hearted company that I am extremely proud to work for. My recruiter, Eliza is out of this world amazing at her job, and has even acted as a great life coach when I needed help deciding where my path was going. She is a wonderful recruiter and a truly wonderful person as well. I truly cannot say enough great things about Eliza, she is caring and makes sure to do whatever she can to get me where I want to go (and I've always ended up exactly where I wanted to be). TNAA is the only travel nurse agency I would ever even consider working for and I cannot recommend them highly enough. 08/20/2016
- I love TNAA, they are all the best people and truly care for me as a person and traveler. I can't tell you how much they have done above and beyond for me. My recruiter April Coltran is so awesome and she will get you taken care of. all of the departments are top notch in their field of this company and are so nice and outstanding. This company rocks. 06/21/2016
- One of the best companies that I have ever worked for. Olivia Carper is the best. She is always there and answers her phone at all hours of the night and day. ASK FOR OLIVIA. tell her that Jason sent you. 06/04/2016
- Amazing company and if you have the chance, ask for Olivia...she will make it worth your wild as a travel nurse. Tell her Jason sent you. 06/04/2016
- This is the third company that I've used and they have definitely been my favorite. Amber Kaufman has been excellent to work with. I love that they offer guaranteed pay, paid insurance, PTO, etc. Excellent company to work with. 05/28/2016
- I am on my second contract with TNAA and just signed an extension. My recruiter works hard to get me where I want with the pay I want. I have found that my pay is average to other travelers with other agencies. I want to travel to the Midwest next, however I have seen lower pay rates for the Midwest. The south and west coast, however, offer excellent pay rates through TNAA. I also like my "free" day one medical and dental. I have also found that TNAA pays more mileage reimbursement than some other agencies. I am also working on my referal bonuses, once I reach 10 referrals, my referral bonus rate increases to $1,000 per referral from $500. 05/27/2016
- Love them 04/14/2016
- I love them!!! April is my recruiter, very straight forward, hardworking, honest. The housing folks - Ashley, Rosie, Allison - friendly, efficient, accommodating. Credentialing - Wendy, Tasha - superb. Knowledgeable. On it. I am shocked TNAA is not ranked higher here. I absolutely love them. Any problems I've had with anything have been resolved quickly and professionally. The downfall I feel is the pay is probably medium - not poor - compared to the highest paying agencies. But once you take a few contracts with them, they know you by name and really go to bat for you. So impressed. I am willing to get paid a little less for an agency to have my back. Some nurses aren't I understand, but I like that security as a single person running around the country. Know that the more nurses your recruiter has, the more you probably will get paid, but the less attention and help you will get if you run into trouble. Not unlike nurse/pt staffing ratios. TNAA balances this beautifully. I hear all the time how travelers say they can't get their recruiters to call them back. What?! Move on. This has never, ever been an issue with April or anyone I've contacted at TNAA. 04/10/2016
- I enjoy my assignment and the location I am at. It is like they have a lot of resources to help you. They have a DON, housing dept. payroll, etc. I think they have a lot of overhead. The pay isn't great. I get paid biweekly:-( I'm ICU and ran into a med/surge rn working for another company who is getting $300/week more than me. I ran into another TNAA med surge nurse who is getting almost $1000/week less than the other med/surg rn. I felt I had to really work for the pay I got. I dislike not being able to contribute to retirement. We work hard for our money! On a positive note, I am able to reach my recruiter on the weekends if needed. My recruiter was very diligent and aggressive finding me work. The people working for the company are very friendly. I would work for them again one day when money isn't one of my top five priorities. 04/05/2016
- Traveled with TNAA for multiple assignments. Recently switched to another agency for more location options, better pay and more support. TNAA repeatedly told me they paid the best, but every assignment I did with them, I worked with other nurses making more than me - they even showed me their contracts. Also, recruiter, while friendly, was also pushy and kept telling me I had to accept jobs "ASAP" - jobs that did not match my skill level, training, experience or location interests. Pluses: lab work, physicals, fit tests all arranged for me, paycheck always correct and on time. I told them I would not sign another contract while still completing 5 weeks on assignment with them. Was then cut off from My Stuff login on TNAA website and no longer received responses from recruiter, quality, or payroll staff. 03/22/2016
- Olivia Carper has been so completely wonderful. We started working together on a Tuesday and by the same week on Friday I was offered an awesome position with great pay in a place I REALLY wanted to be. She really listened to my needs and what I had to have in order to be able to live comfortably. She goes above and beyond and really cares about her job. She's been doing this for over 9 years and is definitely a pro. Ask for Olivia! 02/12/2016
- Olivia Carper has been so completely wonderful. We started working together on a Tuesday and by the same week on Friday I was offered an awesome position with great pay in a place I REALLY wanted to be. She really listened to my needs and what I had to have in order to be able to live comfortably. She goes above and beyond and really cares about her job. She's been doing this for over 9 years and is definitely a pro. Ask for Olivia! 02/12/2016
- Horrible company! They will not support you if you have any problems with your assignment! They are very dishonest. Stay away, especially from Derek...he is very two faced and lies a lot! 01/14/2016
- Amber was absolutely wonderful! I had an injury before the assignment started, and she worked with me through the whole process and put my mind completely at ease. She is so friendly, compassionate and understanding, it made the whole ordeal infinitely less stressful. I cannot recommend Amber and TNAA enough. 01/04/2016
- I did 2 assignments with TNAA. My recruiter April was friendly and accessible but did not always tell me the whole truth, mostly with regards to my pay check, and I felt it was hard to trust her. My second assignment, I had 3 paychecks in a row that were incorrect and I had to track down every cent that was promised to me. Heidi in payroll did not make this an easy process and I kept getting the feeling that they were being difficult on purpose. I met very few nurses, many of whom are currently traveling or have in the past, who have never heard of TNAA. I wouldn't call working for this company a bad experience but it wasn't great. I will not be seeking another assignment with them. 12/22/2015
- . 12/13/2015
- Assignments have gone smoothly. No problems with pay or gettin pay on time. Every one I have spoke to on phone has been courteous and helpful. DON called immediately when I reported concerns about a facility to my recruiter. Negatives: Pay is on the average side, do not like to modify contracts to add things in like floating clauses. You have to insist. Will work with again. 12/07/2015
- WORST AGENCY EVER! I am sure they make all their money by taking it from their nurses. I had to contracts terminated with them simply bc I didn't fit. TNAA was not supportive or helpful. I messaged them frequently about issues I was having with the hospital and they did not help. They lie and underpay. I always had a problem withbmybpaycheck arriving on time and with no errors. The housing is a rip off as well. They force you to accept the first offer that is given. DO NOT TRAVEL WITH THEM I lost more money traveling with them than I earned. 11/19/2015
- They are horrible. Didn't back me when I told then the place was dangerous. Wouldn't pull the contact. It was cancelled literally 2 shifts early. They ruined my credit trying to charge me rent for the last month. Horrible hateful staff. Dangerous floor danger town I had to find my own housing. Nightmare 11/09/2015
- My experience was extremely positive with Travel Nurse Across America. I did one long 6 month assignment in the San Francisco Bay and ended up getting a permanent job at the facility they sent me. I can't say enough positive things about my recruiter. She was beyond professional, kind, and genuinely cared about my well being. She was accessible, and very easy to work with. The quality specialist that made sure I was complaint with paper work was also extremely personable and professional. Other travelers at my facility were getting about $200 more weekly take home pay than me initially. They had contracts with different companies. I voiced this concern to her, and she matched the money. Most companies would not do this for you from what I read. Very impressive. Lastly, when I told my recruiter that I had taken a permanent position, and I would no longer be working with her, she was nothing but positive towards hearing my decision. You will be extremely happy with pay, your recruiter, and overall experience with this company! 11/06/2015
- While they are not always the highest paying, I have never had a problem with a paycheck, or any of the staff. My recruiter deana goes out of her way to be available and work with what I want. I love that the company has housing payment assistance that you can use even if you don't have them set up your hosuing. 10/24/2015
- Ive had a great experience with TNAA during my first travel assignment. Looking forward to doing another assignment soon! 10/14/2015
- I just finished my first travel assignment with TNAA and overall it was a good experience. My recruiter was always very professional and pleasant to speak with. She found me a great location and that was my top priority. I have only one complaint. I feel I was jilted out of $1648. That's a large amount of money! The hospital was paying a $5000 completion bonus. I was verbally told by my recruiter that I would get $3750 after taxes. After receiving my last paycheck, I did receive $3750 but I was taxed on top of that. Apparently $1250 was a tax I had to pay to TNAA and it was never explained to me that way (very deceitful). The second was my milage reimbursement. I was once again verbally told I would receive $448 for milage reimbursement upon my return to my home state. When I asked for the form to fill out the milage, I was told I don't get that reimbursement because it was rolled into my meals and incidentals all along. Again deceitful and was never told this prior to signing the contract. After talking with my recruiter Donna, she apologized but never once attempted to compensate me. I realize I was a first time traveler but I am also a business owner and would never mislead my client in that manner. I had a great experience for my first time traveling. Sadly, I CANNOT recommend this company because I DO feel they deliberately mislead me for a quick profit. I will continue to travel, just not with this company. 10/13/2015
- My housing specialist is amazing! She keeps me grounded, and so far has picked great places for me to stay. And my recruiter sends me info on things that I am intrested in seeing, or doing. And he looks out for me money wise, as well as how safe my assignments are, and their locations. 10/12/2015
- TNAA is the best and I LOVE my Recruiter, MichelleC! They and she are honest, ethical, and caring and offer great pay and good medical benefits. The best experience. They even got a great write up I saw on Facebook from Blue Pipes; check this out. Amazing article re; TNAA written by Blue Pipes. We are so very proud. http://blog.bluepipes.com/13-things-to-know-about-travel-nurse-across-america 10/09/2015
- Amber Kaufman was not a good recruiter for me. She seems to favor the high pressured, used car salesman's approach in presenting assignments. The prescription part of the insurance program is the worst I've experienced. Though this agency is highly ranked on this site, I'd look elsewhere.YMMV 10/06/2015
- They put me in a bigger facility than I have worked in before telling me I would be fine. Then I got fired 2 weeks in and they are suing me for housing. No reason given for being fired. They weren't supportive at all. I have never had an issue like this before with any agency. Beware..... They told me they have at least 2 firings a week at their agency. I have never heard such a thing and they were so casual about it like it was no big deal. They must make their money by suing their nurses. 10/02/2015
- They have always been really responsive about any issues, and have a representative that checks in with me regularly even if I havent contacted them about anything. Ive always taken the stipend in place of the housing so I cant speak for that but the stipend is definitely sufficient for my needs 10/01/2015
- Amber Kaufman is a great recruiter. 09/29/2015
- N/A 09/28/2015
- Amber Kaufman has been amazing. She has helped so much with everything. The entire TNAA was so supportive and caring when my dad passed. They were/are truly amazing. 09/26/2015
- My recruiter and the other staff at TNAA have been very professional and efficient, amazing to work with! 09/26/2015
- I love TNAA & recommend them to everyone!!608 09/25/2015
- I loved TNAA, specifically my recruiter Amber Kaufman. I had to switch companies for a specific job I was looking for but am so thankful to have worked 3 assignments with TNAA! Amber is the best, she was always there when I needed anything and always directed me the right way. Everyone else in the company I worked with was great too, fast responses and accommodating. I'd recommend this company any day. 09/25/2015
- Great agency! 09/25/2015
- I enjoy their extra perks, like loyalty bonuses, travel reimbursement, and extra pay for overtime shifts. 09/25/2015
- Amber K. is my recruiter and I have to say from the first conversation on the phone she has been supportive and very attentive. She has even checked on me while I was on assignment to make sure everything was ok, and for that I really appreciate her. My pay check has been accurate and on time which is also a plus. Last but not least the health insurance is one of the best plans I have experienced since working in healthcare. I would definitely recommend working for Travel Nurses Across America and Amber as an amazing recruiter. Looking forward to my next assignment already. 09/25/2015
- Deanna is great 09/23/2015
- Love my recruiter April. Currently on my 4th assignment and she's always there to answer any questions or problems 09/23/2015
- When I decided to become a travel nurse I was pretty scared. The thought of going to a new place and a new job and starting over it definitely played on my mind. However April my recruiter with TNAA was an amazing support system through it all. She is always available, always checking on me and how I am doing and is always looking out for my best interest. Even when my last assignment ended abruptly she worked hard to get me to my next assignment ASAP so I wouldn't be without pay. It's important to have a good relationship with your recruiter and I feel like I've known her for years! I sing praises of everyone with the company. I don't feel like just another traveler but a person. I am now on my second assignment, again April hit the nail on the head. I am so glad I chose to travel and even more happy I chose Travel Nurse Across America. Everyone finds out who and what works best for them, thankful I did on my first go around! 09/23/2015
- Great company! Recruiter is very attentive. Pay is great. 09/23/2015
- Love this company. Honest, ethical, professional! Their recruiters are all very seasoned and know their stuff, so even when my recruiter Michelle C was on vacation another recruiter got right back to me! The medical is very good for travel, United HC and better than my last company. I highly recommend this Travel Nurse. (I did want to say re; below comment that is puzzling to me ...how can they "lie to you about pay"? They put every quote in writing before you submit your file!!! I call foul on that post.) 07/23/2015
- . 07/22/2015
- I LOVE this agency. I sing their praises to anyone that will listen. Any problem I've ever encountered has been addressed and quickly resolved. This includes all departments - housing, QA, payroll, HR/benefits and hospital/contract issues/questions directed at my recruiter. They are all phenomenally kind and patient. I give my absolute highest recommendation to them - they are a very well oiled machine. April is my recruiter and I can't say enough great things about her. She is a workhorse!! Wendy and Tasha in QA have their @#$% together and will make sure you do too lol, Alison and Rosie in housing work swiftly and flawlessly (and are so nice!!) and Carla in HR is a dream to work with. Kristy (is a riot) and Angel in payroll do a fabulous job of turning out accurate checks. There are of course many other fantastic people in TNAA but these are who I've worked with most. They call/email and check in during the course of the assignment to see how you are. If you are debating which agency to choose, look no further than TNAA!!! No I am not a paid spokeswoman, just a very happy and grateful traveler! :) 06/30/2015
- This company has good selection and friendly/helpful staff. Although you have to talk to many different people to get something done, as opposed to just one contact person. not happy with the benefits, poor medical insurance with no selection options, although it is free, and poor housing options for people with pets. 06/13/2015
- The staff has been absolutely wonderful! They are always available and friendly. The most efficient company I have worked with in traveling. This is my third company and housing has been set up for my 2 assignments with plenty of advance notice. It is a relief to be able to plan ahead and not worry about housing a week prior to my next assignment. My recruiter, Olivia, is down-to-Earth, efficient, and friendly; personable and professional. One cannot ask for better. All staff has been thorough and wonderful to work with thus far. I look forward to continuing my relationship with this company and recommending them to other travelers. Thank you all for a great job! 06/09/2015
- deana is wonderful, very friendly and helpful 06/03/2015
- I don't have a ton of travel experience, so not much to compare to. However, I once traveled with AMN, which I neither cared for or hated. Even without that, I really like TNAA. I even got to meet Deana, Courtney, and Allison in person because they were so into getting things worked out. even after my contract started, the few times I contacted the company, the response was fast and helpful. I've read a few ugly reviews online (maybe 3 out of the 20 or 25 I looked at) and I suspect those reviewers just had a little bit of shotty luck or a bad week in the universe. I can't like TNAA enough- I gambled a lot on this travel assignment. I'm winning by a wide margin, and I'd be a dummy not to acknowledge the company's efforts. 06/03/2015
- TNAA has been a breath of fresh air after working with larger, more impersonal companies. Love my whole team!
- None 05/30/2015
- Olivia is AMAZING! Very honest company, they do what they say! 05/29/2015
- Best Travel Agency ever. My recruiter is so incredibly nice and kind. Goes above and beyond to make sure that your happy with your assignment. 05/29/2015
- N/a 05/29/2015
- Olivia with Travel Nurse Across America, is an amazing recruiter. She is very friendly, outgoing and really knows her stuff. She worked well with me to give me exactly what I wanted out of travel nursing. I was placed on an assignment in a timely manner. The other staff was amazing as well, they were knowledgeable and easy to work with. I recommend this travel company to any travel nurses looking for a committed reliable friendly company. I had the best travel nursing experience thanks to Olivia and her team. 05/29/2015
- I have had a great experience working with TNAA. The staff is always friendly & helpful. 05/29/2015
- Great company to travel with! Everyone is very down to earth and friendly especially my recruiter.They respond in a timely manner and help you with your assignment start to finish. While I love that they offer free CE's I would find it more beneficial if they offered tuition reimbursement or partnered with an online university to further my education while I traveled. If they had that they could make an already great company pretty perfect! 05/29/2015
- N/a 05/29/2015
- I love my agency. They take care of everything and nothing is ever a problem to have organized. If there is a rare issue that arises it it taken care of immediatly. 05/29/2015
- My recruiter called me every other day when I first applied and we looked for positions, they seemed pretty aggressive in looking for positions. On my assignment my recruiter called me weekly to bi-weekly to check in, and if I ever called and they didn't answer they would call back within an hour. If I emailed they would email me back almost immediately even if it was late in the evening or on a weekend. The bad part about the company, though, is that on my last assignment they wrote out the contract and it was I would float, I didn't mind floating but I asked that it be put in the contract that I float in turn with the staff of the unit. My recruiter said that would be hard to add because the contract had already been written. My recruiter said that the unit I was going to was fair on floating and other travelers there said they didn't float much anyways. Like an idiot I signed the contract, which I should not have done, and I got to the hospital and floated every single day. So my recruiter lied to me. That was my last assignment with them. They are a good company just make sure they put exactly what you want in your contract or don't sign it until it's what you want. Because they will try and take advantage of you, just like any travel company 04/17/2015
- I do NOT recommend this company at all..not supportive at all if an issue arises. 04/10/2015
- I've been very happy with TNAA. I am on my third contract and have not had any problems with my contract, company of hospitals. I plan to continue my employement with TNAA for a good long time :) 04/09/2015
- good agency 04/03/2015
- Olivia is THE BEST!!! Thanks for all you do :) 04/03/2015
- The only reason I gave a 4 on benefits and insurance is because we have no vision insurance.
They have come through with all their promises. And we have the appreciation from our assignment supervisor all the time, and it is truly what matters. Thanks Amber for all your hard work!!! 04/01/2015
- This was the second job I have had with this company very disappointed this time and lied to about pay. Will never use this company again 03/31/2015
- This has been an excellent agency to work with. They have worked hard and timely to get me my position. 03/23/2015
- Rebecca was wonderful! It seems like we've known eachother previously. She spent time finding the right assignment for me. She's always available via email, cell or text which is extremely convienant. The pay is acceptable and I'm happy in my current assignment and I look forward to working with TNAA in the future. 03/19/2015
- I found my new recruiter MichelleC online on facebook on gypsy nurse. She was extremely helpful and honest, answering all my questions, and others too. She was not pushy, like many were, just emailed me some info and was there when I needed her. I just took my second assignment with TNAA and I am happy I did. All departments are knowledgeable (esp QA, they helped me find a class I needed for certs and with my license) and I get my pay guaranteed, great housing and medical/dental, and I am paid really well. Most of all I trust them, everything is in writing. I feel extremely lucky to have met this recruiter and company on Facebook, and they always get great reviews and feedback from the nurses on there. TOP notch! 03/09/2015
- You don't always know if your agency will have your back. They proved to me numerous times that they are dependable and would go above and beyond for their employees. 03/06/2015
- Great agency to work for. They're very professional and caring towards their nurses. My recruiter Teresa Tiao deserves to be honored. I was highly pleased with them. 03/01/2015
- Was at a hospital was sent home per there Employee Health, but per a Dr. I was able to work and NOBODY at the agency stood behind me to help me get back in work or get paid from work for the time I missed. I was with this agency on a extinction and was LAID to regarding money. Very disappointed and will not return or sent anyone there. Stay away far away run..run fast!!! 02/24/2015
- WORST agency worked with!They were quick to make you sign a contract. The entire team claimed to be a great resource and to be “very” supportive if needed. As an issue arose in workplace and I needed their help/support/knowledge, they were all disappeared!! The agency Nurse Manager never returned my phone calls. She was the one who contacted me prior to the assignment and stated to be a great resource for any concerns and issues!! They absolutely did not care for what has occurred to me..all that matters, their “costumer” satisfaction which is HOSPITAL not the poor nurse!! do not recommend this company! 02/04/2015
- Great agency. Excellent recruiter. Help me get what I needed on time after some problems I encountered at the beginning of my assignment. And always keep in touch with me. 01/16/2015
- I must say this company is amazing and my recruiter Teresa Tiao is excellent...I can always get in von tact with her whenever I need hee and overall the company and clinical staff is great and very supportive of their nurses..They handle issues very quickly and work hard to get things resolved...Housing department is great.They pay upfront fees if you choose your own housing. The only downside is they don't offer vision with the insurance package...Overall this company is fantastic!!! 01/15/2015
- Enjoyed every minute of my travel assignment! 01/02/2015
- Great agency. Referred to them by two other seasoned OR nurses who both love TNAA.
They quote me pay in a PDF file ahead of time. No guess work.
My payroll was always right.
Housing was helpful and fast to respond.
My recruiter Michell really knows her stiff. And is very honest. Straight forward and texts me back super fast.
I highly recommend this company. I think the pay was same or higher and none of yhe used car techniques others try.
- My recruiter Amber has been helpful an accommodating. I'm in a position where my assignments are very stressful. Amber hooked me up with Claudia which was a blessing. I can't say enough good about the support I have received from TNAA over the last almost 2 years I've been with them 12/20/2014
- Everyone in the office are friendly and knowledgeable. The paycheck comes on time always. The houding options are wonderful. I am very happy with this company. I want to thank Amber,Wendy and Allison for helping my smooth traveling experience! 12/20/2014
- Read there contract you can not work for another agency and go to the same hospital within 90 days. They will sue you. 12/20/2014
- Nothing 12/19/2014
- TNAA and my recruiter, Michelle, exceeded my expectations. I am an OR RN, am used to the used car salesmen in this industry, and TNAA is far from that. My recruiter has over a decade doing this and is professional and knowledgeable. She walked me through everything and all the money and pay info was IN WRITING before I even sent my file for an interview. Never seen that before! I like that their President is a tax expert, CPA. I trust that my taxes will be correct. I liked the way QA was so helpful. I had an amazing experience and was offered a very competitive pay package without having to negotiate or play games; straight forward, honest and very professional. NICE too, which is really something you do not always see. I was treated like they care about me as a person, I do not feel like a number. Over all TOP marks. Love TNAA!
- Very happy with TNAA 12/19/2014
- Had a wonderful assignment and loved Travel Nurse across America. I was referred to my recruiter, Michelle, and I was extremely happy with the service I received from her. And the other departments; housing, quality people, payroll, all wonderful! This company is very ethical, honest and professional. I recommend this company. 12/05/2014
- TNAA is a great travel company. My recruiter Michelle is professional, knowledgeable, and I like that she calls/emails/texts to check up on me throughout my assignment. 11/20/2014
- I love this company, my recruiter Amber is awesome ! She is on top of everything and so personal. All the other members of the team are awesome as well, I am so happy to have chosen this company. I would recommend them 100 percent. 11/18/2014
- The benefits are great and they cover everything you need for an assignment. 11/16/2014
- As a seasoned OR Nurse, but newere traveler I have learned quickly that the agency you select makes ALL the difference! I was referred to my recruiter Michelle C and have done 2 assignments with TNAA. I will never use another agency. Why? Professionalism and expetise. This company puts every penny in writing and never sends your file without my permission! Every department is top notch amd knows their stuff amd gets back to me immediately.
FYI. If you are hearing others pay more do NOT belive it. I compared my pay on each asmt and I make the most! Several of the nurses I know were saying they made more take home but they are not paying the right taxes!!!!! TNAA is TOPS. Love this company. Will never ever leave them. 11/15/2014
- Amber has always been great to me! 11/13/2014
- This company is awesome. My recruiter Michelle Cacace has a great deal of knowledge and experience in this industry. She made certain to choose an awesome facility for my first travel assignment. She went above and beyond to make sure I had the best experience possible! 11/10/2014
- This company has always treated me amazing! My recruiter has been super accommodating and helpful in meeting my needs and getting me where I'd like to go. They've gone out of their way to make sure each assignment is a good experience! I love working with them and will continue to do so in the future. 11/07/2014
- TNAA is a great organization to work for. They are honest, upfront, and supportive from the very first phone interaction. Extremely knowledgeable on all things travel related. 11/06/2014
- I have been 100% satisfied working with Travel Nurse Across America. Everyone from my recruiter, to all of the supporting departments have been knowledgeable, friendly, and honest. I have always felt comfortable with my decision to work with TNAA. I would highly recommend this company, and I hope to continue working with them in the future. 11/04/2014
- This is an awesome agency! I love them and I'm honored to be apart of these company. 11/04/2014
- As an empty-nester looking for new adventures, I was blessed to find TNAA. They were professional and met my expectations at every turn. TNAA provides excellent communication, always clear and concise. They handle paperwork efficiently the first time. My paychecks were always correct and on time. Their housing department took good care of me. 11/03/2014
- I've done most of my travel assignments with TNAA and Michelle Cacace has been my recruiter. Growing company that is supportive and well organized. Each person in the company is great to work with and friendly, no attitudes. I've taken housing with them and always happy, Ashley Graham works hard to make sure housing is perfect. I also like that they have a Chaplain on staff. 11/03/2014
- Travel Nurse Across America is a wonderful company to work with. Everyone from my recruiter, to payroll, to the housing department are friendly and always there for you. I highly recommend this company to other travelers. 11/03/2014
- Karena is an amazing recruiter. She has been able to secure me with assignments in every city I desired to travel to and always gets back to me in a timely manner. I have never had an issue with my pay check and the benefits are fantastic. 10/29/2014
- It's a great company my recuiter, Q&A is awesome, some issues with housing and pay, but with that said, when made aware of any issues its quickly resolved I'll guve them a 4.8 out of 5. 10/29/2014
- Excellent company 10/29/2014
- If I hadn't had previous experience this wouldn't have worked. I had to push to get things done and there were a lot of last 'must dos' partly because Parallon is a pain. My company had to go through them. This company does not have very good benefits but I'm in it for the travel. 10/24/2014
- Just finishing up my first assignment in Roswell NM with TNAA. April Coltran is my recruiter and she did an amazing job finding me this contract when my first contract at Medical City Dallas got cancelled 3 days before it was supposed to start. It did take some time to find this assignment since Peds contracts are a little harder to find in early springtime, however, TNAA did an excellent job putting everything together for my assignment and rushing my NM RN license for me to start with a week notice.
Pay rate is very comparable to all the other travelers I work with at this hospital. I had one paycheck issue earlier on in the contract when they deducted housing twice (I did company housing for the first 13 weeks; stipend for the extension). I emailed payroll Friday and they corrected that following Monday. I've received excellent support from April, June (compliance officer), and Claudia (nursing liason) all throughout the process and assignment. TNAA offers travel pay, completion bonuses, and overtime bonuses.
**One negative = TNAA does not offer a 401K program. They say no one ever signs up for it. To some people, it could be something worth switching companies over... 10/24/2014
- On my 3rd assignment with them and love them. Love my recruiter Gena Deaton. Reimbursed me for my Oregon license, get in contact with me quickly if my hours reported are not the same as the hospital reports and will pay the amount I report then allow me to get the hospital to fix so will not be missing the money. Only cons no 401K and paid every 2 weeks. Other than that would definitely recommend. 10/24/2014
- They have been very clear from the beginning about what they are offering. I am very impressed how efficient the agency is. I am traveling with my family ,and it is difficult to trust someone over the phone. They have kept to their word. They are reliable, professional, personable and available. I would recommend them to anyone.
- Outstanding company! Travel Nurse Across America agents and representatives treat me like I'm a part of their family. They provide excellent service, and they are always available when I need them. Travel Nurse Across America exceed all of my expectations. 10/22/2014
- No comments 10/20/2014
- Great! 10/20/2014
- Great company. My recruiter does a great job. Housing and other departments are wonderful. 10/18/2014
- None 10/18/2014
- Great company to work for, care about employees, you're a person not a number.they have treated me great. 10/17/2014
- I'm working at my first assignment and I love it. Some things didn't go as I planned but I think it is just a learning curve. Anytime I had a question, and there were many, I called Rebecca. If she didn't know the answer she knew who did. She is great to work with. 10/17/2014
- April is a great recruiter 10/17/2014
- I had to travel in order to get out of a bad situation. I tried to keep that from my recruiter, but planning on leaving only made things worse and I had no viable options.
I'm so glad I told her; she got my information out to everyone, and I was on the road sooner than I would have dared to hope. Its not an ideal assignment, and not what I would have chosen in normal circumstances, but this was certainly not normal and she really stepped up and got me out of there asap. Saved my life. 10/17/2014
- I love working with TNAA! I can trust this company to find assignments that fit my needs, safe and convenient housing, and always be available when I need them for anything. 10/17/2014
- I absolutely love this company! Besides having an amazing recruiter, the company itsself has exceeded all expectations. This is the best company I have worked for in all my career! I recommend it to anyone wanting to travel! 10/17/2014
- I love working TNAA. They have had my back when I needed them too. My paychecks have been on time with only one time it was not right and immediately fixed. They are very friendly and professional. Pay is decent and I love their benefits. Housing has been great. I feel like I matter to them and am not a number. My recruiter does a great job of putting everything up front prior to securing a contract. I am extremely happy I chose this company and plan on staying with them! 10/16/2014
- Great company 10/16/2014
- This is the first travel company I've been with. So far, they have been great. Very friendly, knowledgeable, and get back to you quickly. Their pay is fair and their extra benefits (extra shift bonus, points, and contract extension bonus) are wonderful. Highly recommended. 10/16/2014
- This is a great travel company.Very true and honest upfront with every info so you can make an informed decision.I really love all the members of my team. 10/16/2014
- I love my company, always there when I need them and I feel well taken care of 10/16/2014
- Always supportive team! Wouldn't work with any other company. 10/16/2014
- My recruiter checks in with me frequently to see how my assignment is going 10/16/2014
- Be aware that Travel Haven will tack a hefty fee onto your monthly rent for the privilege of them arranging your housing... 10/16/2014
- N/a 10/16/2014
- This is by far the best company I have worked with compared to the other 5! Our recruiter did everything she could to get us a job! I will continue working with this company. 10/16/2014
- TNAA is the best travel company's that I have been associated with. They always have quick response times to any issues that may arise during a contract. Easy to deal with on levels. 10/15/2014
- Great company. Recruiter is extremely knowledgeable. 10/15/2014
- V 10/15/2014
- just know that there are a ton of tings you have to get done prior to assignment to for that facility so ask about those from quality personel and don't try to get them done during a quick start job (one that is starting in two weeks unless you are not working and have the time to devote to the list okay). 10/15/2014
- This company has been very supportive and accommodating to my specific needs. I'm always able to contact my recruiter when issues arise. Everyone has been very helpful in beginning this new path in my career. 10/15/2014
- I just want to thank everyone at TNAA. My travel experience has been nothing but positive, and I never feel alone out here. Someone is always there. I decided to go with TNAA because how much I really liked my recruiter, and I felt that that was very important. I have talked to other travelers and they don't always have that same feeling toward their recruiters. So I would recommended Derek for anyone who was looking to talk to a recruiter about travel nursing. He's very knowledgeable and not pushy or anything, he listens to what you want out of traveling. Also the housing is really nice. I took the housing this time since I didn't know much about the area before I moved and I absolutely love where they put me, I don't think I want to leave! Thanks again so much to very one at TNAA!! 10/15/2014
- Couldn't ask for better from a company! 10/15/2014
- I find TNAA very traveler friendly. My recruiter has a great knowledge base. 10/15/2014
- Everyone is on the ball here, you never, and I mean never, have to wait very long to get you business taken care of. 10/15/2014
- Great company to work for 10/15/2014
- Note: I am new to travel nursing and TNAA is my agency. I was really nervous about beginning my career as a traveler, as I read so many horror stories online. I checked several websites that rated agencies and decided to go with TNAA because they were always highly rated. I am very happy that I did. My recruiter, Amber, helped me get a contract at a very traveler friendly facility. The housing is a very nice, very secure apartment located two miles from the hospital. I really couldn't be happier. I just signed an extension. I recommend TNAA and Amber to all of the other travelers who I work with. 10/15/2014
- N/A 10/06/2014
- everyone at tnaa has been great. i haven't had any problems that couldn't be worked out. my recruiter amber is awesome! she has to be to work with me. first time on an assignment with tnaa i got a call from the clinical director (i think it was) and she just called to see how things were going. i really appreciated that. so far, great company to work with. 10/02/2014
- Great to deal with. When there was no assignment where I wanted to go My recruiter found me an alternate location which I love. Would recommend TNAA to anyone on the road traveling. 09/28/2014
- I love working for this company. Amber has been more than helpful in so many different ways. Everyone I have talked to here has taken a personal interest in me and I feel like they really know me. Would recommend them to all my close friends. 09/27/2014
- None 09/26/2014
- Nothing but positive things to say about my agency, I have had no complaints, and this is the only agency I will ever travel with. Amber has always been available when I needed her. Traveling with TNAA has made my experience smooth and stress free! Travel with this agency if you want to feel taken care of and secure in your decision to take an assignment. 09/26/2014
- Only not using them because they didn't have the assignment I wanted for this time. 09/26/2014
- My recruiter Amber was awesome. First year as a travel RN, took so much time explaining things to me, answered all my questions, multiple times! Love working with her! 09/26/2014
- GOOD COMPANY 09/24/2014
- Good company 09/24/2014
- Great company, great recruiter (Eliza)! Listens to what I want in my travel assignments and works hard to make each one a great experience. Everyone at TNAA returns calls and emails promptly (often within the hour!). You won't regret taking an assignment with TNAA! 08/25/2014
- The staff at TNAA do not try to "fit" you into a position that may not be right for you. They take time to get to know the nurses, listen to their goals, and finding out what is important to the traveler. They will then look to find a position that is right the traveler, with honesty and full disclosure of what to expect from the assignment. No unpleasant surprises. 08/18/2014
- I have traveled with 3 companies so far and TNAA is my favorite. Olivia Carper is awesome and honest and will go out of her way for you. Olivia checks in on me to make sure all is going well, as does the DON of TNAA. Pay is accurate and on time. I feel I found my home company. I highly recommend TNAA. 08/10/2014
- I did one assignment with this company. Paycheck was always on time and correct. Didnt care for assignment. Felt I was mislead and sent to a facility that my recruiter Gena knew used a lot of travelers...but were not traveler friendly. Once I signed contract she was rarely available. I was used to my recruiter having some sort of contact by email or phone call at least once a week. This one nothing. When I did get her on the phone she was polite enough but I felt she did it only because she had to. Im not a whiner by any means. We just did not connect. After contract ended she just forwarded emails with available jobs but no personal contact. You really need to bond with your recruiter because youre putting a lot of trust in them. 08/03/2014
- FAILURE TO KEEP COMMITMENTS. VERY SLOW AT FINDING ASSIGNMENTS AND TRIES TO FORCE YOU TO TAKE FIRST JOB OFFERED. UNFAIR PAY PRACTICES. 07/18/2014
- I have worked with my recruiter Michelle Cacace since I started with the company about 3 years ago. She is probably the main reason that I stay with, and maintain exclusivity with TNAA 06/26/2014
- Have done several assignments with TNAA,can trust my recruiter Michelle to be honest and upfront with me, Ashley will keeping working hard to find housing until we are both happy with my home away from home. The pay is not as high as some companies but pay is good. I feel like I have a support group when I am on assignment, not just a relationship with my recruiter. Everybody in the company is available and eager to problem solve or answer questions. I have never be wronged by this company in any capacity. 06/25/2014
- TNAA is an awesome company.
I am always referring people and all my friends also have a great experience. They put the pay in writing. They pay for all your pre-employment requirements. They pay for your license and help you get it. They guarantee pay. Their recruiters are all very seasoned and know what they are doing. Call them, you will not be disappointed. 06/13/2014
- My recruiter, Donna, is THE BEST!! She calls me several times during every contract to make sure that I need nothing. I have always gotten a prompt return call for any voice mail that Ive left for any one at TNAA.
Wendy is a gem as well. Payroll/benefits department are just precious.
- Have to say the best aspect of the company was my recruiter. They were my first company as a new traveler. I did my homework and went with them because they offered the best across the board (I did not use benefits). Very helpful, always available and went above and beyond in the beginning of my first assignment when the hospital neglected to let us travelers know orientation had been cancelled for the week we were reporting because of JCAHO-TNAA reimbursed me money spent because of the hospital's screw up. And my recruiter made sure not to send me to an ED that was the kind that would eat you alive. It was a good first experience in terms of the assignment. The only negative I have is when my assignment ended, I was due to go to another ED. A few days before report time, the ED "cancelled" my contract offer, I was in panic mode (the thought of no job and being the family provider was a pretty helpless feeling) so I interviewed for a job in another ED with lower pay, crappier work schedule, horrible reviews, and further away. I really felt pressured needless to say. I conceded. And less than a couple hours later was told that the original hospital wanted to reoffer me my original contract, but my recruiter told them I already accepted another position. But I really hadn't, and if my best interest were in mind, I would have ended up at the orginal ED. At this point I still hadn't signed anything for the crappier assignment and less than 12 hours later after my interview with the crappier offer, I changed my mind (never signed anything accepting the official offer) told my recruiter I wasn't going to accept the assignment for the above reasons. They tried to bully me into accepting, stating that I could face a lawsuit and penalty fees for time spent (again less than 12 hours), but I wouldn't budge. Then the VP called me and offered me more money and a bonus. Wasn't worth it. It all really rubbed me the wrong way and made them look bad, I felt they were trying to play me. If it wasn't for making good friends at my first assignment who were ALL seasoned travelers, I never would have called the BS flag on that move. I cut my ties after that and went with another company (better pay, pretty accomadating and lets be honest, we travel for the money and less ties to an organization). I still think TNAA is a very good travel company and I still do recommend my recruiter to people, I just think it wasn't meant to be with them and I. 05/29/2014
- They stood up for me when the hospital canceled my assignment. They were very very supportive. It was very ugly how the cancelation happened. But the way they handled it was excellent. My recruiter was right there for me along with CNO. There was one mistake with paycheck but after I pointed out, they corrected it right away. I can honestly recommend this agency! 04/24/2014
- Great recruiter! Great benefits! 04/08/2014
- An amazingly smooth experience. 03/15/2014
- I have done four assignments with this agency and would not use anyone else. My recruiter shows genuine care and concern for me. They provide home tax advantages and is available to the nurses 24-7. 03/15/2014
- TNAA is not the biggest name out there but they are the best. The pay is excellent and what they quote is exactly what you get, no last minute sorry but stuff. My recruiter Michelle is the best in the business and she always "has my back". I know because I've been a traveler for 15 years and worked with several agencies. I'm never leaving TNAA. 03/14/2014
- I receive random calls from TNAA. I work for another company. I applied for work with TNAA, the recruiter never obtained work for me, told "nothing is coming through." Yet, they call and leave messages "call me right away". I wouldn't go with them now~ just a waste of my time trying to get any where with them. Not very professional in that regard. 03/12/2014
- None 01/16/2014
- THIS IS A GREAT AGENCY, AND THE RECRUITERS ARE AN IMPORTANT PART OF THAT. OLIVIA CARPER IS AN AWESOME RECRUITER, AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER. 01/15/2014
- I was very pleased with TNAA. Very helpful, accessible recruiter. Housing by agency was clean and safe. I would highly recommend working with them! 01/14/2014
- Great , personable place! 01/09/2014
- Highly recommend TNAA, I have been with them for a year and have had multiple assignments with them. I can always get my recruiter when needed and have had flawless exoeriences with them. My pay is great with out any complaints. If i have to take a preassessment test for an assisgnment they go above and beyond to make sure I have all the resources needed for efficient practice and knowledge. Housing is seemless and has multiple options for fit your needs at any location. Very professional and compassionate group of people. They are my second family. 01/08/2014
- Love working for TNAA 01/07/2014
- Used this site to choose agency. Am very pleased. 01/07/2014
- Great Company to work for, great benefits, would like to see TNAA offer a 401K plan. 01/07/2014
- I have researched many travel agencies and am very pleased that I decided to go with TNAA. I have had nothing but spectacular experience with them. Everyone has been kind, very supportive and like family from day one. The pay is very competitive, the incentives / bonuses / loyalty points do not compare with other agencies. If it weren't for family demands, I would stay with TNAA until I retired!! Highly recommend without reservation (: 01/07/2014
- Great company to work for - have accommodated me in everyway 01/07/2014
- Very responsive to my needs. If I call, I get quick call back. Always helpful. I am happy with my assignments and happy with my paychecks. 01/07/2014
- None 01/07/2014
- I have worked with Olivia Carper as a recruiter for over 5 years and she represents what this company is all about. She is friendly, honest, and trustworthy. I would recommend TNAA to other travelers based on my own experience with them. They are supportive when I am on assignment and helpful when looking for a new contract. 01/06/2014
- I have already recommended this company. I have been travelling for 4 months. My first assignment was tough, simply a personality clash, but my second assignment is wonderful. My recruiter has been there whenever I need her, as have the payroll staff. My last paycheck did have a problem, but TNAA works quickly to assist you. I do just wish they were more forthcoming when they were repaying advances from your paycheck. I will continue to travel with TNAA until I settle back down somewhere new. :) 01/06/2014
- I switched to TNAA after working 2 assignments with another agency and am so glad I did. My TNAA recruiter has been open and honest about the hospitals, pay rates, and cities. She will only submit me to assignments that I am interested in and that she feels will be a good fit. Everyone at the office is so friendly and knows their job. It doesn't matter who I speak to when I call, they always have my information and are on top of everything. Being a foreign nurse a lot of agencies are hesitant to work with me, or make the sign on overly complicated. With TNAA it was an easy sign on process. TNAA offers the best pay rates and reimbursements of any of the agencies I have looked in to. I have not used their insurance plan, but I will be switching over to it on my next contract. 01/06/2014
- Have no complaints 01/06/2014
- I used TNAA as my very first travel nursing agency as a new traveler. I don't think I'll be using them for my next assignment. My recruiter was very nice, but she was incredibly difficult to get in contact with once I signed my contract. Also, there was a particular hospital I wanted to work at, and I had my recruiter send in my application to them. She called back and told me the positions in that hospital had been filled and tried to get me to go somewhere else. Right after I signed on with the hospital where I am now, I got a call from the manager at the hospital where I really wanted to be, asking if I would like to work there. Too late... TNAA staff seemed indifferent when I would call and would just try to transfer me to my recruiter, who of course was unavailable, and I would get her voicemail. When it came to pay, I thought I was getting a decent deal until I showed up at the hospital and met other travelers. As it turned out, my pay package was MUCH less than theirs, and their housing was way better. Speaking of housing, I ended up finding my own housing because the housing department at TNAA was not very helpful, and I took the stipend, which was also less than other travelers at the same hospital. When I was sending in paperwork to TNAA, they seemed to have misplaced my paperwork and had me redo them more than once, later blaming me for not sending it in. One of the occasions was right before I moved to my first assignment and was without internet access, so it was incredibly difficult to redo paperwork for them. They were less than understanding and very pushy, once even arguing with me on the phone over it. I have not been happy with their service. Their pay and their insurance plan is not worth this aggravation. It was not a smooth transition into travel nursing for me. I was incredibly stressed. I chose TNAA because of the good reviews I'd read about them, but I would not recommend them. As it turns out, they weren't even well-known when I told other travelers and hospitals about them. I'll be moving on to another agency for the next assignment. 12/10/2013
- I have heard horror stories abut agencies that getyour paycheck messed up or are unsupportive but this agency was amazing and I 100% recommend it. They were consistently supportive, friendly, and efficient. 12/09/2013
- This is my first travel contract/assignment and I stayed local, but I would have no qualms with traveling with this agency, my recruiter is awesome and everyone is so supportive! 12/08/2013
- Best agency I've worked for 12/06/2013
- Very good company. I like that there are different departments to help with housing, all the paperwork, etc in addition to the actual recruiter. 12/06/2013
- I have been with this agency for approximately 2 years and had a difficult start due to my previous experience with another agency. I have been treated with respect, concern for myself and family, and have been accommodated within reason. My recruiter is a God fearing woman who is not afraid to share her story, her compassion, and her faith with anyone and everyone who will listen. I am thankful to have her in my professional circle and would recommend her without hesitation. 12/06/2013
- Very personable and responsive to needs of their travelers 12/06/2013
- Michelle, Ashley,Wendy and TNAA in general are awesome to work for. They are there for you every step of the way. They are available at all times to answer questions, concerns, and address needs that you might need assistance with. I enjoy being a part of this company because I know I am well taken care of. 12/06/2013
- TNAA has always given me the good the bad and the ugly on every travel assignment. They are honest in their dealings with me and I always know going in exactly what my pay will be and they put it in writing!Their insurance plan is the best and I have never had a problem with it. 12/06/2013
- TNAA has been the 3rd travel company I have used and I am extremely pleased with them. My recruiter is wonderful! This company strives to be easily accessible, help find assignments that are a good fit and location for their nurses, and are always upfront with pay rates and provide detailed breakdowns of what I can expect to make during the assignment. The loyalty and honesty this company has shown me has been spectacular... That's why I'm on my 4th assignment with them! 12/05/2013
- Love love love this agency. They are so supportive and you really feel like they care. My recruiter feels like one of my friends now! They call to check on you often, the housing they have provided has always been top notch and they are very knowledgeable about the areas they send you to and the hospitals. I feel very lucky to be with this company, especially when I talk to other travelers that are not with TNAA and not having as good of an experience as I am. 09/28/2013
- Excellent communication with all departments. Accomodating with email, messages, and phone calls. Friendly staff to work with. 09/16/2013
- I really like this company. I have been in healthcare for about 13 years in various roles and they have overall been very supportive as this is my first travel nurse experience. I especially like their 'mystuff' tab it's your own personal account of everything about you. I am really excited that I chose to travel with this company. 09/15/2013
- Michelle Cacace is very responsive and easy to work with. 09/13/2013
- I have never had BIG promises made. Instead they always are on top of things and you receive the plus and negative of assignments so you can make a realistic choice and determine if you will be a good fit in the assignment. Recruiter, housing folks, payroll and benefits departments communicate very well with each other and with you. I have done several assignments with TNAA and there are no surprises. That's always a plus in my book! 09/12/2013
- This is my first travel assignment and I am very satisfied. This is a great travel company to work for. I would highly recommend this company. 07/29/2013
- Very good agency, works really well with you, checks up on you frequently, and the payroll department is very on top of any issues. 07/29/2013
- n/a 07/26/2013
- I am almost at the end of my first contract and have nothing negative to say about TNAA. I could only rate some topics as "great" vs excellent bc I have not experienced or have nothing to compare it to. I highly recommend Michelle Cacace, my recruiter to anyone, she is very knowledgeable at what she does and will treat you as an individual and look at Your needs when looking for an assignment. I have already got my next assignment lined up thanks to her. 07/22/2013
- Recruiter has been very friendly and has taken the time to get to know me and really takes my requests and concerns seriously. 07/21/2013
- Everyone with the agency has been very helpful. My recruiter, Michelle, is awesome. Always able to get in touch with her or she will call back promptly. Ashley in housing has been great with accommodations. June and Kari in QA have been very helpful and get you set up with testing or labs needed. Never have had a problem with payroll. 07/21/2013
- Put in for time off. Keep personal issues to self when getting assignments. Be honest with ur skills, don't say u can do when knowledge is lacking! 07/21/2013
- Very up-front with all information, making the decisions easier to make. Good communication with all departments of the agency. 07/20/2013
- Great 07/20/2013
- wonderful agency to work with, recruiter always available, assignments where I want them, pay excellent 07/20/2013
- wonderful agency to work with, recruiter always available, assignments where I want them, pay excellent 07/20/2013
- Always a positive experience working with them. They go above and beyond to help and make a point of accommodating the travel assignments. 07/19/2013
- I Was fired from a position and when asked to provide documentation of reasons, first two reasons were false and last two reasons was strickly hearsay and i was unable to provide proof that they were false. Human resouces grilled me on the phone and finally decided that since i worked for the agency for a number of years without incident and glowing references that they would continue to let me work for them after i paid a rather large fine for incomplete contract. I felt like the agency didn't stand behind me as proven by the fine, and that taking the word of the hospital over mine wasn't very loyal to me after several years of loyal service. 07/19/2013
- Once I started working with TNAA there was no need to jump from company to company, they have everything I need. Each person I interact with is professional and positive, my recruiter is great at finding jobs where I want to go and from the beginning of each assignment until the end, I feel the company is there for me when I need them. I don't take the insurance so I can't speak for that and I find my own housing. And as an added touch, I love that we have a Chaplain available if we need him. 07/19/2013
- Michelle my recruiter, Michelle had been great looking out for jobs that fit my needs perfectly. She stays in close contact with me very often to make sure everything is going well for me in my current assignment. Wendy has kept me informed on my certifications and documents that I needed and even makes arrangements to help me get those so it's more convenient for me. 07/19/2013
- I absolutely love TNAA. I have always felt complete support from the entire agency. They are incredibly prompt with any and all questions. I wish they had eye insurance and life insurance, but other than that I am completely satisfied with everything about TNAA. I suggest them to all of my friends and coworkers. 05/23/2013
- My recruiter promised me things she couldn't deliver on and it ended up costing me money. I went all the way to the CEO and he didn't care. Throughout this issue I remained professional, however, my recruiter stopped answering emails and didn't return phone calls. The true measure of a company is how they handle an issue and this is definitely not one you want to have an issue with. Stay away from this company. 04/29/2013
- Would work with this company again! 04/27/2013
- I've had a positive experience with TNAA. 04/27/2013
- I am working on my 5th assignment with TNAA and so far it has been a very good experience. I am always able to get in touch with them and if you leave them a message or email they get back to you promptly. They continually check in on you and listen to you when you have a complaint or problem and bend over backwards trying to fix the problem or accommodate you. will definitely keep traveling with this company. 04/20/2013
- Would work with this company again! 03/26/2013
- I refer co travelers without any hesitation on a regular basis. 03/19/2013
- Derek King awesome recruiter!!! 03/06/2013
- They were good until my assignment was ending and they kept me dangling with no information about a next assignment until literally the last minute. They were deceitful and evasive about the nature of the next assignment, I contracted for a NICU position and was instead put into Central Staffing and floated up to 4 times in a shift every night I worked, every shift. They offered me NO support with this issue. The housing had nothing but a bed, table and couch. NO dishes, nothing to use. I was 2,000 miles from home, with NOTHING. We had discussed housewares, and what I got was a broom and a bucket, what I needed was sheets for the bed and dishes. Their so-called medical insurance covered nothing. Although they broke my contract by putting me in Central Staffing instead of the department I contracted for, they billed me $1,800 for "fees" for "breaking my contract" then sent it to a collection agency. Avoid them. 12/19/2012
- none 12/01/2012
- I would encourage anyone to be as specific as possible with scheduling requests prior to ever submitting for a position at a hospital. Once the receiving facility accepts your proposal it is hard to back track and negotiate any specific needs or wants. 11/15/2012
- My experience with them has been very good so far. I particularly like that they reimburse for all training, education, and required immunizations. Their travel reimbursement is also very good. 11/13/2012
- Great company to work with! 11/12/2012
- Wonderful company. Michelle Cacace is so easy to work with and friendly. The rest of the supporting staff is awesome. 11/12/2012
- This company is happy to take on nurses to make money for them, but the are very poor nurse advocates. You can count on this company siding with the hospital if ANY issues arrise. They would rather hold onto the contract potential than to risk it by protecting the nurses that work for them. They are great until you need their support, then they claim a "no tolorance" rule for any problem you may have. I tell every nurse I meet about the negative experience I had with this company. 09/18/2012
- Pay rates in the LA area have been more than or at least always competitive with other agencies. Great support given from recruiter- checking in every 2-3 weeks. 09/04/2012
- Great, reliable and fair company. Best recruiter Michelle Cacace 09/04/2012
- Michelle Cacace is my recruiter always easy to get in touch with, is honest, professional, and caring. Very good company to work for. I have worked 2 assignments with them and working on a 3rd. 09/01/2012
- The recruiters are excellent, the health insurance is poor. 08/31/2012
- When there is a problem, always sides with the facility. There is no support for the nurse, you are just discarded 08/27/2012
- Make sure you get EVERYTHING in writing. It is amazing how companies SEEM to be the best UNTIL an issue arises and then you see their TRUE colors. This company was actually ranked at the top in terms of travel companies but it has been one of the worst and most unprofessional groups I have ever worked with as a traveler. The nurse liason and housing coordinator are both very rude and nasty. The only thing good about the assignment was that the hospital was in an excellent location and my co-workers were amazing. My recruiter was grand in the beginning but once a problem arose, he shrunk into the background and left me stranded, dealing with his less than professional co-workers. I have worked with many travel companies and this is the only one that I would absolutely NOT recommend. 06/23/2012
- My recruiter has been great! She is always available and working FOR me! 06/09/2011
- My first travel assignment was outstanding as a result of Donna (my recruiter) and her staff. I tried 2 other companies before finding TNAA. My housing is pretty good. I didnt like the housing they were going to use so they asked me where I wanted to stay and got it for me. Rental furniture wasnt good but was fixed promptly. Assignment criteria well explained before arrival. Pay check always on time and correct, although I think the other travelers make more. Will definitely use this company again. 07/20/2008
- While every nurse was staying in a luxury apt, with all amenities and a dog park. They had me stay in a cheap place. I had my dog and one HOT day in the summer, the AC froze and had to be turned off for 3 days. They did nothing to accomodate me. Fortunately I had a friend in the area or my dog would have died from the heat during the day. They tried to make my apt sound better by saying, it's 2 bedroom! I had no one with me or visiting and they didn't furnish it. They also told me that the other apt (by the way, they said I would be staying there in the beginning) had no vacancies. I checked them out and asked them if they did and they said they did and did at the time I moved in the other apt. When I first got there they told me I had to do a test at the hosp and if I didn't pass I would have to leave, they only told me that AFTER I arrived. They said I couldn't have my apt until I passed the test, so they were going to put me up in a hotel. Again, I had a friend near by and was able to stay with her. I did drive by the hotel they were going to keep me in. It was a dump in the hood. So I would have been walking my dog in a dangerous area at night with all my possessions in my car. When I was looking for a new assignment, I asked my recruiter for different areas, to shop around. She left a message stating it has taken up a lot of her time and had to get someone to help her, like I was a bother. I thought that was her job to look for jobs for me?!?! I will never go back with them! 07/18/2008
- Housing now comes with microwave, waher and dryer. You can mix and match your furniture, too. You can opt for a bookcase instead of a chair or get a sofa sleeper. 05/12/2008
- my recruiter is always available and efficient. pay is better than other travelers i talk to. housing is nice. 03/20/2008
- Everyone with this company has been exceptional to work with. I had what felt like a million questions and they answered everyone of them. Every call and email I made was replied that day or the very next morning. That truly went out of there way to make sure I got what I wanted and needed. I would recommend them highly. 05/10/2007
- There are only two areas of difficulty for me with TNAA. The first is that they do not have many travel locations in the midwest. Not a problem for most but for me that's where I'd like to go. The second is that their health insurance has an annual max. so it would be wise to carry some additional catastrophic insurance. Which they now offer but if you are over 40 it's a little pricey. 02/21/2007
- Thank you 12/18/2006
- This is a very good company, although there is a lot of paperwork to get started they are very organized and efficient and send you everything you need. They are supportive and the housing was very good, papy accurate and on time and insurance decent. did have a recruiter change, but that was fine. only c/o is that you have to deal with a lot of different people ending and starting an assignment which can be aggravating instead of just one or two. would work with them again, and refer others to them.
Click here for advertising info