Here are some fun, free, festive happenings this Nurses Week:
- Cinnabon is giving away a free Cinnabon Classic Roll or MiniBon® roll May 6-12 to nurses who show their healthcare ID badge.
- Amazon.com has free eBook downloads of The White Linen Nurse.
- Medical Solutions is celebrating over at WeLoveOurNurses.com with The Real Nurses of Nurses Week photo gallery (including prizes such as Amazon and Tafford Uniforms gift cards from $25-$100), their Annual Nurses of Tomorrow Scholarship Contest (which awards three $2000 scholarships), Nurses Week eCards, and a team fundraising effort for Nurses House, a national fund for nurses in need.
- NurseEyeRoll.com is giving away Nabee socks, Nurse Watches, and signed copies of two books — The Nurses and Becoming Nursey.
- Fazoli’s, is offering nurses wearing scrubs who show their healthcare ID badge a free Twisted Trio entrée with the purchase of a drink at participating locations, from May 6-12. The fast Italian chain will also surprise more than 1,000 nurses with meals at various children’s hospitals.
- The Right Solutions is hosting a Nurses Month Luau with prizes including an Apple iPad Air 2. Amazon Fire TV, and Visa gift cards.
- Discovery Life Channel is taking nominations for the chance to win a walk-on role in “Untold Stories of the ER,” plus a trip for two to Vancouver, British Columbia and $500 spending cash.
- Diversity Nursing is doing its annual $5,000 Education Award. There is no essay required, but hurry — registration closes May 7th!
- Lippincott Nursing Center has several of discounts, daily deals, and giveaways.
- Johnson & Jonson’s Campaign for Nursing Future is offering free pins, magnets, and activity books you can find here.
We hope you’ll enjoy these Nurses Week 2015 freebies and fun! If you know of any opportunities that we did not include, please be sure to share them in the comments.