No matter how great the location, the quality and culture of a hospital can have a lot of impact on the success of a travel nursing assignment. And there’s no one better to share feedback on hospitals than fellow travelers who’ve worked there themselves!
Travel nurses have been able to rate hospitals and facilities nationwide on Travel Nursing Central since 2005, and with the start of the new year we’ve just released our list of Top 10 Travel Nurse Hospitals for 2015.
In order to be considered for the Top 10, each hospital had to be voluntarily rated by at least two travelers and had to have one of the highest scores as of December 31, 2015. The score must also have been higher than 80 in order to be eligible for the list.
So, based upon traveler feedback, the Top 10 Travel Nurse Hospitals for 2015 are:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital (San Diego, CA)
- St. Alphonsus Hospital (Boise, ID)
- Shriners (Sacremento, CA)
- Wilcox Memorial Hospital (Lihuem, TX)
- White Plains Hospital (White Plains, NY)
- St Joseph/Carondet (Tucson, AZ)
- Mary Washington Hospital (Fredericksburg, VA)
- Falmouth Hospital (Falmouth, MA)
- LSU-SHC (Shreveport, LA)
- University of Madison Hospital and Medical Center (Madison, WI)
Click here to learn more about the Top 10 Travel Nurse Hospitals for 2015.
You can also click here to check out rankings and information for all reviewed hospitals. Each facility listed will list how many rankings it has, its score, and a link to “View Details.” From that link you can read how each hospital scored in 20 specific categories like parking, food, staff morale, technology, scheduling, friendliness, location, and more. This section also allows you to read actual reviews from travel nurses just like you!