Every year U.S. News and World Report publishes an annual ranking of the best hospitals in the United States.
This July the publication released its list for 2014/2015. After considering 5,000 hospitals, 17 were chosen for the honor roll.
The top 10 best hospitals announced were:
- Mayo Clinic (Rochester, Minnesota)
- Massachusetts General (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Johns Hopkins (Baltimore, Maryland)
- Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, Ohio)
- UCLA Med Center (Los Angeles, California)
- New York Presbyterian University Hospital of Colombia and Cornell (New York, New York)
- Hospitals of the University of Pennsylvania-Penn Presbyterian (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- UCSF Med Center (San Francisco, California)
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital (Boston, Massachusetts)
- 10. Northwestern Memorial (Chicago, Illinois)
To see the full list of 17, click here. What do you think of the Best Hospitals Announced by U.S. News and World Report? Have you ever worked in any of them?